Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Eko Atlantic Growth Continues - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic Growth Continues (45769 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by wristbangle: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wonderful project.

5 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Excallibur(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
chai what are the leaders of my state doing
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Yankee101: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is DEVELOPMENT. Building new or upgrading existing infrastructure in well designed environments to make living easier in an ergonomic and more sustainable way.

Lagos Abuja Akwa-Ibom Cross-River Kano Kaduna Rivers Osun Enugu Delta Gombe Anambra Imo Jigawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by amodu(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
I am wrapped in love of what my sight is seeing and for the fact that this quintessence city is situated in MY LAGOS.
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Stallion93(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
OboOlora:

Truecaller showed the 2numbers as Omo onile undecided
grin not possible na guy, just try call me first. Why una dey like this? That's a serious land business oga abeg no jokes
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by HoodBillionaire: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
another way for funds to be stolen by tinubs and ambods
wtf
nigeria is cursed
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by martineverest(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66146438:
AMBODE IS SERIOUSLY WORKING
indomie generation... is it an ambode project?

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Where exactly in Uniport?

Aluu?
Choba?
Alakahia?
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Stallion93(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
OboOlora:

Truecaller showed the 2numbers as Omo onile undecided
u guys should be serious for once in your life. It's good to joke but not all the time abeg. No fake BS on that land advert, it's my Family personal land(1st degree Family)
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by saintkeppy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nigeria's Version of Dubai
How much is a plot of land sef?
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
martineverest:
indomie generation... is it an ambode project?
Who is talking about an AMBODE project here kiddo?
See him head like letter 'V' turned upside down!
Mountain Everest kinda head!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by SoNature(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Breathtaking pictures. Please who has a fairly used quadcopter for sale? I want to buy. grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Biodun556(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
May God continue to bless Lagos, Nigeria and President Buhari
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Stallion93(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
Where exactly in Uniport?

Aluu?
Choba?
Alakahia?
If u mean to respond to my Land advert, the land is at Ozuoba. If u live in PH u should know ozuoba
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Painkila: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
ccollins:
The budget will be very costly but since it is in Nigeria, done under the overseer of Nigerian govt and placed under Nigerian contractors indirectly... my expectations are not high to say the least grin grin grin grin , as I won't be dismayed at all if everywhere turns into a heap of dust and lagosians turn here into a dustbin just by the water side named 'ocean dustbin' with the flooding of all manner of criminals, hoodlums, area boys a.k.a agberos and coded politicians manipulations both from high and lows to make here still in the chains and bondages that Nigeria has been repping along time ago since independence in 1960.... lastly,its either a haven only for the wealthy in Nigeria with directs orders from abuja or a disaster waiting to be like the shit most places in lagos already is.lagos is like that little boy who plays football and wants to be like Messi or Ronaldo but his teamates shouts at him and strangle life out of him, remembering and threatening him that he only plays in Nigerian league and is only in enyimba fc. And no matter talented his potential maybe,they(his teammates) may end up giving him a life threatening injury! So he must be like them in reality... the masses and poor are suffering in nigeria.i hope this administration is aware about that..?
you are misinformed,it is purely private.

5 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by nwoke37: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wat happened to centenary city in Abuja?

Nigeria needs world class cities. We’re the biggest economy in Africa for crying out loud. We’re also a top 10 producer of oil in the world.

We should be competing with South African cities..
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by morikee: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wow very nice.
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
See Ibo people developing afonja land instead of coming back home. Tsk
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by demsid(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Who even send them all these message. Rubbish. Yet e no Still reach palm jumeira island for dubai.
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
kelvinhilton:
African Dubai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by David160(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hope it will be affordable?
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Ridalord(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
eko o n i baje ooo... i'm blessed to be a lagosian

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Jethrolite(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66146438:
AMBODE IS SERIOUSLY WORKING
Ambode has no hand in it.
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
ccollins:
The budget will be very costly but since it is in Nigeria, done under the overseer of Nigerian govt and placed under Nigerian contractors indirectly... my expectations are not high to say the least grin grin grin grin , as I won't be dismayed at all if everywhere turns into a heap of dust and lagosians turn here into a dustbin just by the water side named 'ocean dustbin' with the flooding of all manner of criminals, hoodlums, area boys a.k.a agberos and coded politicians manipulations both from high and lows to make here still in the chains and bondages that Nigeria has been repping along time ago since independence in 1960.... lastly,its either a haven only for the wealthy in Nigeria with directs orders from abuja or a disaster waiting to be like the shit most places in lagos already is.lagos is like that little boy who plays football and wants to be like Messi or Ronaldo but his teamates shouts at him and strangle life out of him, remembering and threatening him that he only plays in Nigerian league and is only in enyimba fc. And no matter talented his potential maybe,they(his teammates) may end up giving him a life threatening injury! So he must be like them in reality... the masses and poor are suffering in nigeria.i hope this administration is aware about that..?
for your information, this project was only led by the govt and every other thing there is done by private company's, govt is not spending kobo on that project

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Follygunners: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
timilehing:
Developers should take credit for this lipsrsealed

Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Follygunners: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wey dem dem from the SE? Make dem go commit suicide joor!
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Follygunners:

Hahahahahahaha grin grin
the same developers that bought its first completed building, AFREN TOWER
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by ccollins(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Painkila :
you are misinformed,it is purely private.
doesn't matter as it is on the state government owned soil so I don't see what difference there will be if private investors are in charge.mind you that any alien in Nigeria must sign the jva agreement with the govt before he/she does any business they want to
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by TheAngry1: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
ccollins:

You are an ignorant mofo. See how you type this long nonsense ignorantly...what a shame. This is a private enterprise, get your head fixed. LASG is just providing the enabling environment. This project will not die, even if all the demons in your poor village join hand together.

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by TheAngry1: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Water will always find its levels. By the time Bar Beach vex, i hope Tinubu and Ambode will be alive then

Jealousy!

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by justtoodark: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
why build a city from scratcth when eko is already their...?...

why not mordernize lagos island or others....??

you people are sooo wasteful...

and you dont even have that much money sef....
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by justtoodark: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Water will always find its levels. By the time Bar Beach vex, i hope Tinubu and Ambode will be alive then

they have forgoting bar beach already....when it happens they will start crying as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos) / Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.