Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Eko Atlantic Growth Continues - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic Growth Continues (45785 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Nonnyflex(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
OboOlora:
Truecaller showed the 2numbers as Omo onile undecided
Thank God for truecaller ooo..
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by walemoney007(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
justtoodark:

they have forgoting bar beach already....when it happens they will start crying as usual.
when was the last time the bar beach over float into Victoria island?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by walemoney007(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
ccollins:
doesn't matter as it is on the state government owned soil so I don't see what difference there will be if private investors are in charge.mind you that any alien in Nigeria must sign the jva agreement with the govt before he/she does any business they want to
nah wah for your ignorance guy.

What of banana island, it's still standing tall.

This project can't fail

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Ralphdan(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
cool make dem no take toomuch land from the beach

I really hope bro
Cus we're too backward in this shythole

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Water will always find its levels. By the time Bar Beach vex, i hope Tinubu and Ambode will be alive then
see you will live long for this statement
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Proffessorr: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66146438:
AMBODE IS SERIOUSLY WORKING

Ambode keh?
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by ariesbull: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
How I wish that these stupid Niger Deltans would have sense one day....look at bayelsa....a typical example of all things gone wrong shìthole state...with all the money pumped in that region....Niger Delta sucks....they can't even have a decent development apart from Uyo.....

The Lagos State Government tried....though a private initiative , but we must give it to LASG for creating an enabling environment

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Mofe72: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Water will always find its levels. By the time Bar Beach vex, i hope Tinubu and Ambode will be alive then

Parts of the Netherlands, Dubai, South Korea, some artificial islands in the US, China etc. we’re reclaimed. I think the reason we have intellect as humans is to be able to surmount the challenges posed by the elements. If not, we’d probably still be living in caves by now.
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Mofe72: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please why are people calling Ambode??
As far back as 2009, dredging was already in progress
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by bewla(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Raydos:
Brother Lalasticlala, Abeg
u supposed no now he no carry snake ask that boy girl 44
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by karika2018: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
this was conceived by chagori......he lived in the united states for 20yrs,,,,,and still has a 30 million dollar home in the united states.....

recently the us stopped him from getting a visa to the us because of support for lebanon hesbollar,,,,,

Eko atlantic city is the last hope for africa.......if the project fails....it is over for nigeria...........

there is no amount of leader that would replace the power of infracture.............this is not abuja or akwa ibom......

this is a complete brand new city from the scratch.........this is not the idea of fashola or tinubu.....he only sold the idea to them and they agreed.......................it is the white man that would manage the city and not the old greedy nigerians......this is the reason why this would become a reality...............

Aficans have never built a great city since its history................the most beautiful and most developed city in africa since date is capetown and durban south africa........it was built by the white man.

when this city is completed....

it would remove shame from africa....

it would bring in lots of foreign investment...(billionaires from egypt, algeria,.saudi arabia, qatar, iran,...left their various countries and went to dubai and put their money.......why.....because dubai is the most developed arab city in the world and the most developed city in the whole of the middle east.

it would have a trickle down effect on nigeria and other african countries.....

people from ghana, togo, mali, benin republic, and the rest of other countries would start heading for nigeria as soon as the city is completed....

Nollywood and the nigerian music industry would have the respect that they finally deserve from their foreign counter parts

the hope and dreams of many nigerians to witness this in their life time would cause a mind revolution

tourism would be boosted and it would add greatly to the economy...

jobs would be created as well.....

most foreign women would not hesitate anymore to marry nigerian men and nigerian girls who have been dreaming of marry white men or have half cast children would have their dreams realized quickly.

the weddings and trips to dubai by nigerian celebrities would reduce if not totally stopped and the money would be spent in nigeria......

nigerians...please pray for this city to become a reality..............even if your generation would not witness it......pray for the next generation to witness...........

the europeans and americans would never want to see this happen in nigeria...........or any other black nation in africa...but it can happen.

5 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Rhozabeth(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66146438:
Ambode ke? That project has been on long before Ambode ever dreamt of governing Lagos!
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by obstead200(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
OboOlora:

Truecaller showed the 2numbers as Omo onile undecided
I am also 99% sure that the land is property of uniport. I.e it is encumbered already by govt acquisition
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by hustler86(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Make other state de fight and scatter places... Lagoon city no de wait for nobody.. Eko oni baje ooooooo
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Firehead(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
I will like to see how this place will look like in the thick of rainy season.
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by maik99(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
no residential buildings?
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by samuelchimmy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
I'm having a bad feeling for this project, those sands, looks like they will sink one day, earlier enough, hmmmm
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Tunbolity(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
A big room in a flat with both well and pipe borne water for rent at Eleyele, Ibadan.
Rent is 100k while total package is 120k. Call 08182106124 for enquiries
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by emmanuelex1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please explain, becos I know the project existed before AMBO
post=66146438:
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:34am On Mar 26, 2018
emmanuelex1:
Please explain, becos I know the project existed before AMBO
Firehead:
I will like to see how this place will look like in the thick of rainy season.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Konquest: 3:44am On Mar 26, 2018
Raydos:
Eko Atlantic is an entire new coastal city being built on Victoria Island adjacent to Lagos, Nigeria. It is a focal point for investors capitalising on rich development growth based on massive demand – and a gateway to emerging markets of the continent.

The project is privately funded by South Energyx Nigeria Limited – the developers and city planners, a subsidiary of the Nigeria-based Chagoury Group of companies – working in strategic partnership with the Lagos State Government and supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Notable national and international banks have been quick to capitalise on the opportunities with some of Nigeria’s biggest – FCMB, First Bank, Access Bank and Guaranty Trust Bank – partnering with Eko Atlantic, with support from BNP Paribas Fortis and KBC.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by MrGerald(m): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2018
timilehing:
Developers should take credit for this lipsrsealed
The first occupant was a developer
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by Alexomania: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2018
post=66146438:

which Ambode??. It's owned nd been built by foreign investors and not even the lagos state government
Re: Eko Atlantic Growth Continues by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Nice one... Really taking shape. The Lagos Mega City Project is on course. Doing us proud as Lagosians and as Nigerians.

Check our signature below and click on the link/contact to chat us on our Hotline on how we can guide you to acquire genuine lands with peace of mind without Omo-Onile wahala. We do due diligence to ensure our clients are secured. Click here to EASILY chat us directly https:///send?phone=2348027390046

Like our page here https://www.facebook.com/ForbesHomesNg/

Raydos:
These are the aerial view of Eko Atlantic taken from different angles

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos) / Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.