Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) (2983 Views)

This Is The Most Dangerous Letter In The Alphabet For Men!! [photo] / Dry Texting: The Real Meaning Behind Those One-word Text Responses / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by DaddyKross: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Why are you so hateful of lgbt+ people. Or do you only hate gays and lesbians? Do you just hate all that is different from what is normal to you?

I never even said i hated anyone but since you mentioned it, I hate Gays (Guys only).
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
DaddyKross:

I never even said i hated anyone but since you mentioned it, I hate Gays (Guys only).

Most men only support lesbianism because of their own sick fantasies. I'm not saying you're one of them but it is a possibility.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Mandrake007(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:
saw a thread yesterday about some pastor who was caught having sex with a goat to gain diabolical powers..i was like....WTF shocked
Guy if I tell you i've seen worse you wont believe,there's a forum on the Internet for people with animal,poop,deadboy fetish,there's even a site I know of where people have sex with corpse and animals upload videos and images,the world is sick and the sad part is soon these things will be forced on us as normal and we will have to co-exist with sick people who will call us bigots for not accepting their dysfunctional lifestyles.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
Guy if I tell you i've seen worse you wont believe,there's a forum on the Internet for people with animal,poop,deadboy fetish,there's even a site I know of where people have sex with corpse and animals upload videos and images,the world is sick and the sad part is soon these things will be forced on us as normal and we will have to co-exist with sick people who will call us bigots for not accepting their dysfunctional lifestyles.

Like I said before those practices harm the people involved therefore they are not included in the lgbt+ community. You will not be called a bigot and you will not have to live among these people and be forced on it because those practices are unethical. LGBT+ ARE NOT HURTING ANYBODY!
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by DaddyKross: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Most men only support lesbianism because of their own sick fantasies. I'm not saying you're one of them but it is a possibility.

No, not that. Girls are naturally wired to be like that.

I mean, a girl can peck or kiss another girl in the open even in a great homophobic country like Nigeria and people might just over look. A girl can call another girl 'My love' and people will think it's normal.

It's not like i support lesbianism though. The first and only time i saw 2 lesbians in action, at first it was kinda exciting but at the end, i was disgusted but the point remains that i witnessed it till the end even though i cut both em off completely after that day.

Bhet if it were to be two men in action that i witnessed, if they don't kill me, i will kill them.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
DaddyKross:

No, not that. Girls are naturally wired to be like that.

I mean, a girl can peck or kiss another girl in the open even in a great homophobic country like Nigeria and people might just over look. A girl can call another girl 'My love' and people will think it's normal.

It's not like i support lesbianism though. The first and only time i saw 2 lesbians in action, at first it was kinda exciting but at the end, i was disgusted but the point remains that i witnessed it till the end even though i cut both em off completely after that day.

Bhet if it were to be two men in action that i witnessed, if they don't kill me, i will kill them.

You're threatening violence against people because they're making love to someone you don't want it to be?

1 Like

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
poop fetish!?!shockedshocked ...wich one come be poop fetish again? So someone will be having attraction for another person's excreta?shocked

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by DaddyKross: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

You're threatening violence against people because they're making love to someone you don't want it to be?

Bro, read it and read it again. Call the mods if you want

In this Nigeria, If i see 2 men drilling each other's ass or in an act of romance. I will get violent

If you are one, be guided.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Mandrake007(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:
poop fetish!?!shockedshocked ...wich one come be poop fetish again? So someone will be having attraction for another person's excreta?shocked
yes there is a poop fetish it's called coprophilia you can look it up.

1 Like

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Like I said before those practices harm the people involved therefore they are not included in the lgbt+ community. You will not be called a bigot and you will not have to live among these people and be forced on it because those practices are unethical. LGBT+ ARE NOT HURTING ANYBODY!
Are necrphiliacs not in the LGBT community? I heard necrophilia is legal in some European countries
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
yes there is a poop fetish it's called coprophilia you can look it up.
haha no thankscheesy... I want to sleep well this night. Don't want to be checking weird sh!t up on the netcheesy. Maybe those yahoo boys who eat poop with agege bread have coprophilia connection in themcheesy
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Are necrphiliacs not in the LGBT community? I heard necrophilia is legal in some European countries
That doesnt mean that it is recognized by that community.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

That doesnt mean that it is recognized by that community.
with time it will get recognized or maybe they might even have their own group. Remember in d past homosexuality was regarded as taboo in d west but its accepted now.so will be necrophiliac sex.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Ivorianaija(f): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:
with time it will get recognized or maybe they might even have their own group. Remember in d past homosexuality was regarded as taboo in d west but its accepted now.so will be necrophiliac sex.

I don't agree with the practices of necrophilliacs because it is inhumane and unheigenic.
Why dont you agree with lgbt+ practices? Is it hurting anybody, no. Does necrophillia hurt people? yes.

LGBTQIIAA PEOPLE DO NOT HURT ANYBODY

NECROS, PEDOPHILES, AND BESTIALISM HURT ANIMALS AND PEOPLE.

know the difference
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Mandrake007(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:
haha no thankscheesy... I want to sleep well this night. Don't want to be checking weird sh!t up on the netcheesy. Maybe those yahoo boys who eat poop with agege bread have coprophilia connection in themcheesy
just for educational purpose lol,those yahoo boys are still learning work where the real masters of coprophilia is.

1 Like

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

I don't agree with the practices of necrophilliacs because it is inhumane and unheigenic.
Why dont you agree with lgbt+ practices? Is it hurting anybody, no. Does necrophillia hurt people? yes.

LGBTQIIAA PEOPLE DO NOT HURT ANYBODY

NECROS, PEDOPHILES, AND BESTIALISM HURT ANIMALS AND PEOPLE.

know the difference
well i have nothing against LGBT ppl but then i wouldn't want to experience a situation i take a girl dat i like to za oza room and when she stripscheesy i know see a huge 18 inches d!ck in between her legs.mehn dat had traumutise me for lifecheesy.
Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Beastiality, Pedophilia, and Necrophilia are not recognized in the lgbt+ community because
Necrophilia- spreads diseases and makes it easier to contract terminal illnesses
Pedophilia - can take away the victims innocence and will leave them scarred for life
Beastiality - can catch illnesses from animal and is recognized as animal abuse

All of those practices are hurting people/animals or themselves but nobody is getting hurt from being lgbtqiiaa

Meaning they should be denied the same right you are fighting for. "FREEDOM TO USE OUR BODY AS WE PLEASE". Take it or leave it all the aforementioned by mandrake007 will surely become the norm in decades to come and i see you being an opposer of their own freedom while you want yours to be up held.

1 Like

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by J2381: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Beastiality, Pedophilia, and Necrophilia are not recognized in the lgbt+ community because
Necrophilia- spreads diseases and makes it easier to contract terminal illnesses
Pedophilia - can take away the victims innocence and will leave them scarred for life
Beastiality - can catch illnesses from animal and is recognized as animal abuse

All of those practices are hurting people/animals or themselves but nobody is getting hurt from being lgbtqiiaa
So in necrophilia the corpse is getting hurt?

I suppose some members of the lgbt community don't get sexually transmitted diseases and cancer of the anus?

1 Like

Re: Every Single Letter In LGBT+ And The Meaning Behind Them (LGBTQQIIAA) by J2381: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Meaning they should be denied the same right you are fighting for. "FREEDOM TO USE OUR BODY AS WE PLEASE". Take it or leave it all the aforementioned by mandrake007 will surely become the norm in decades to come and i see you being an opposer of their own freedom while you want yours to be up held.
Pardon me, which right are they fighting for exactly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deadrat Scam And Double Standards / Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video / I think she is a real player. Advice needed please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.