Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto (48324 Views)

Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Jethrolite(m): 12:09am On Mar 26, 2018
SamoaJoe:

It doesn't matter. There is no way on earth these two will win the show. Biggie is loosing money: Feeding, Flight, Accommodation, Taxes, Electricity etc.

The show has been lacklustre and people are not sending in sms like last year. Sponsorship is bad too. You as a mod might have noticed how people were so negative about this show when it started and progressed. Its all about sex sex sex this year own. By the way, economy is bad.

So I think Biggie is trying to pull a fast one by bringing people back to make more money.
And I guess you are in the finance department of the production to know this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by cardoctor(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2018
Super story
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:33am On Mar 26, 2018
cardoctor:
Super story
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Colemanz(m): 3:05am On Mar 26, 2018
SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply For SABMiller Jobs SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2018 Requirement How To Apply For SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2018 Procedures and Guideline SABMiller Plc Recruitment 2018 SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks.
Application is still very on
Click below for full details and application
https://jobandschool.com.ng/sabmiller-plc-recruitment-2018-2019-apply-for-sabmiller-jobs/
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by majamajic(m): 5:22am On Mar 26, 2018
once I hear that Anto didn't leave south Africa. ..I started looking at it. how can u vote somebody out and just a week u votes her back and why he didn't leave SA like others?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by HoodBillionaire: 6:15am On Mar 26, 2018
show for ppl with low self esteem
show for loosers
all bb housemates got to offer is dia smelly pussyys
and derainged nuddes.
wtf
efe d winner remained a looser
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by bekpo(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2018
statrboiTolu:
I want to do something new... Please, can i bath inside washing machine

Yea, that's cool. No need to stress ur self with spunch just get in d washing machine the dude will just do the bathing for u. But make sure that once u get in it, a padlock will be used outside to lock d machine after u might have gone in d machine. Onyiaraaaa.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by amakadihot87(f): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2018
ifyalways:

Yes darling.
Make sure to set the controls to "Spin". cheesy
............you are wicked.......you want him to dry up there
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by ToriBaze: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Mynd44:
I don't watch this show but isn't thisbunfair advantage to bring back people who were evicted?

I mean, they have seen the figures, seen the percentages and the weakness of the ones remaining and can use it to their advantage.

Weird

Or is there a way to balance this unfair advantage?
U dat no longer move my threads to FP anymore. I'm sorry if i offended u.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Skyfornia(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2018
SamoaJoe:

It doesn't matter. There is no way on earth these two will win the show. Biggie is loosing money: Feeding, Flight, Accommodation, Taxes, Electricity etc.

The show has been lacklustre and people are not sending in sms like last year. Sponsorship is bad too. You as a mod might have noticed how people were so negative about this show when it started and progressed. Its all about sex sex sex this year own. By the way, economy is bad.

So I think Biggie is trying to pull a fast one by bringing people back to make more money.

How is Biggie going to make more money by bringing them back? If you say through voting, I can also tell you Biggie will make money through voting by putting up housemates for eviction too. So this your idea doesn't fly!
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Money is not their problem. Don't say what you don't know. They make massive amount of money from Sms votings alone. The entirety of Mina's fanbase can give them 150 million in one voting session and then the adverts placements on BBN, you think it's free? If the show was truely lacklustre they would have brought in more entertaining Housemates, I'm sure they don't give a shit about that which is why they brought in this boring housemates.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by statrboiTolu(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2018
bekpo:

Yea, that's cool. No need to stress ur self with spunch just get in d washing machine the dude will just do the bathing for u. But make sure that once u get in it, a padlock will be used outside to lock d machine after u might have gone in d machine. Onyiaraaaa.
thanks mate!! okponu!
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by SamoaJoe: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2018
Skyfornia:

How is Biggie going to make more money by bringing them back? If you say through voting, I can also tell you Biggie will make money through voting by putting up housemates for eviction too. So this your idea doesn't fly!

Guy, people voted to bring them back right? And when they are up for eviction, people will vote to retain them abi? And you think my idea doesnt fly?

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by doyinisaac(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2018
statrboiTolu:
I want to do something new... Please, can i bath inside washing machine
Go ahead

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Exactly my argument yesterday with some friends.
Bringing back two housemates was an insight plan to make more money.
It will be extended by two weeks - maybe.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Skyfornia(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Guy, people voted to bring them back right? And when they are up for eviction, people will vote to retain them abi? And you think my idea doesnt fly?

It still doesn't fly bro! No hating!! Whether they are among the housemates or not...viewers will still vote anytime housemates are up for eviction(whether Anto, kloe or any housemate). And remember, they all have less than a month in the house.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by SamoaJoe: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
Skyfornia:

It still doesn't fly bro! No hating!! Whether they are among the housemates or not...viewers will still vote anytime housemates are up for eviction(whether Anto, kloe or any housemate). And remember, they all have less than a month in the house.

Bro what the fucck is wrong with you? Must you argue everything? My initial statement was that big brother brought them back because he wants to make more money. Use your senses. These people were evicted right? You know that when they were in the house they were cash cows right? Because there fans will be voting to keep them right? As they left, do you think there fan base will vote again? Who is loosing? And you know Khloe had a huge fan base and was never evicted. She was only disqualified!

Big brother pulled a master stroke because he knows that once he brings her back, the fans of other house mates will feel cheated and do everything to make sure that they don't win! Who makes more money? Who wins?

If this doesn't make sense to you again, stop quoting me! Big brother wants to make more money period!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Skyfornia(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Bro what the fucck is wrong with you? Must you argue everything? My initial statement was that big brother brought them back because he wants to make more money. Use your senses. These people were evicted right? You know that when they were in the house they were cash cows right? Because there fans will be voting to keep them right? As they left, do you think there fan base will vote again? Who is loosing? And you know Khloe had a huge fan base and was never evicted. She was only disqualified!

Big brother pulled a master stroke because he knows that once he brings her back, the fans of other house mates will feel cheated and do everything to make sure that they don't win! Who makes more money? Who wins?

If this doesn't make sense to you again, stop quoting me! Big brother wants to make more money period!

You must be very stupid and more stupid for having no sense. If Anto has huge fan base she shouldn't have been evicted at the first place. You lack understanding and idea of the game, that is why you think bringing them back will enrich Big brother in terms of votes. How many fans Khloe and Anto get?? If maybe someone like Nina or Miracle who has huge fan base is disqualified, then bringing them back will justify your epileptic sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by nely4me(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Very obvious.and he was feeling like he had fans oh
thatigboman:
he completely spolt aneeka's game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by SamoaJoe: 1:31am On Mar 27, 2018
Skyfornia:

You must be very stupid and more stupid for having no sense. If Anto has huge fan base she shouldn't have been evicted at the first place. You lack understanding and idea of the game, that is why you think bringing them back will enrich Big brother in terms of votes. How many fans Khloe and Anto get?? If maybe someone like Nina or Miracle who has huge fan base is disqualified, then bringing them back will justify your epileptic sense.

Ranting Pig. Lagos yahoo boy like you. You think we don't know? Animal.

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by jbblues24(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2019
Such camera angle, many hero, so splendid lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot / #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K / BBNaija: Reactions As MURIC Calls For Ban Of TV Show Over Sex, Kissing, Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.