Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House (55704 Views)

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / #bbnaija: Anto And Khloe Return To The House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by eph12(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
post=66160823:
Money has been made.
11 million votes × #30 = #330,000,000
and the winner gets #45 Million naira.

Issokay!!
So you mean 11 million Nigerians voted by sending text messages?
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by newslifeop: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
eph12:
So you mean 11 million Nigerians voted by sending text messages?
Nope!
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by BrutalJab: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Struck a nerve indeed. Your name is "brutaljab" but your subs are so weak like akara bomb and won't even ruffle a 2 year old cry baby. Move over and allow me reply better humans
Are you back from school?
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Arsenalholic(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
BrutalJab:

Are you back from school?
Kid
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Nwaohafia1: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Paschy88:

Eyaa. Yourself included.

I didn't. i slept amd woke up by 6am knowing fully well that it's when the HMs wake up they will react.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by eph12(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
post=66168898:

Nope!
But your little mathematics is already causing commotion
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
eph12:
But your little mathematics is already causing commotion
11 million votes doesn't mean 11 million Nigerians. 1 person can vote 100 or more times. I hope you get it now?!
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by olusayeroyagi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:
And who said I play video games? When I watch footbal, I do so to support my country. She could make history and that's something to be proud of.
only to support your country? undecided
Arsenalholic:
And who said I play video games? When I watch footbal, I do so to support my country. She could make history and that's something to be proud of.
only to support your country? broda don't deceive us ur moniker says it all
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by eph12(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
post=66171454:

11 million votes doesn't mean 11 million Nigerians.
1 person can vote 100 or more times.
I hope you get it now?!
Yeah I know, I'm just surprised people really vote that much.

11 million text message votes? That's massive, I find that hard to believe. If it were the online one I may not find it hard to believe though but text? Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by olusayeroyagi(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
CHESTER48:
Oga what is your problem? Why are you spamming all the thread with 6.8cpga.. We have heard nah. Who the 6.8cgp epp? . Abeg shift
Thanks man u took d word out of my mouth who 6.8 cgpa help self
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by BanevsJoker(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
twinskenny:

A lady graduated from uni ibadan phamarcy with 6.8cpga allas no body talk about her or her achievement we only celebrate mediocrity
6.8 CGPA indeed. Shey First Class Upper ni?
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
post=66160823:
Money has been made.
11 million votes × #30 = #330,000,000
and the winner gets #45 Million naira.

Issokay!!

Additional 660,000,000 has just been programmed to be made
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Nwaohafia1: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Interesting.... This surely will be a game changer in the house... Fans had earlier been notified of this a week ago, BUT the housemates never had an idea of this. I am not a fan of this program though, just sometimes catch up with few updates on Nairaland..

Check our signature below and click on the link/contact to chat us on our Hotline on how we can guide you to acquire genuine lands with peace of mind without Omo-Onile wahala. We do due deligence to ensure our clients are secured. Click here to EASILY chat us directly https:///send?phone=2348027390046

Like our page here https://www.facebook.com/ForbesHomesNg/

Location?
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by jaytee01(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
twinskenny:

A lady graduated from uni ibadan phamarcy with 6.8cpga allas no body talk about her or her achievement we only celebrate mediocrity
Bros fear God na........ Which one be 6.8cgpa in a university?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Mickymackson(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
Flashylily:
Op please what do you mean when you say khloe is on zero strike

You are not watching the show so stop asking lacadastical and hypocritic question that you will not understand the answer even been explain to you.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by twinskenny(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
jaytee01:
Bros fear God na........ Which one be 6.8cgpa in a university?

https://www.nairaland.com/4414823/adelakun-adenike-university-ibadan-best
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by twinskenny(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by twinskenny(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Location?
Lagos
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Nwaohafia1: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Lagos

No branch in PH?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer / Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) / 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.