Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Beyond Your Thoughts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyond Your Thoughts (213 Views)

Your Thoughts On Nudity / Hell Is Waiting For Women In Trousers: Escape It!!! What are your thoughts? / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Your Thoughts by jonatoye(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Beyond your Thoughts

WORD FOR TODAY
The greatness of God is seen in the fact that He works out His good pleasure in our lives beyond our thoughts and in His own way.
Scriptural Reference
"And Israel said to Joseph, "I had not thought to see your face; but in fact, God has also shown me your offspring!" (Genesis 48:11NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God is God because He walks and works mysteriously. He sometimes takes us to the path we seem not to understand just to perform His wonders in our lives.

Jacob had given up on Joseph because he mourned him and even vowed to go to grave mourning him. The whole situation looked as if God was not fair to him for taking away his glorious son Joseph. Beyond what he thought; He did not only see Joseph but also his sons.

Various situation of life must have prompted you to give up on certain visions, aspirations and issues about your life. Keep faith alive and live in the expectation of what the Lord has said concerning your life. What you've been through so far prepares your heart to know God by experience and to understand His works. In this season the Lord will revive your hope in every issue of life you have given up in Jesus name.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Beyond my thoughts and aspirations do your work in my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
When God works, He does so beyond the thoughts of men!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Outstanding Week Ahead!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Turn Darkness To Light / Be Sure You Have Seen It In The Bible / The Jars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.