Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly (18477 Views)

Social Media Bill: Protests To Rock National Assembly / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
PDP is the worst opposition party in the history of oppositions!
Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by Xisnin(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
Lol useless blogger looking for traffic. Buhari that I know will never give you $1 Nigeria money especially for this rubbish.
How did you know him?
I wasn't aware that Buhari shares secrets with his online warriors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by achiever12: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Yarimo, sarrki, madridguy, buhariguy, please open that your dirty mouth and tell me Buhari is not worse than Jonathan in corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by achiever12: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
Lol useless blogger looking for traffic. Buhari that I know will never give you $1 Nigeria money especially for this rubbish.

Buhari that you know or Buhari that you think you know? Stop acting like a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by achiever12: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Vision2045:
God we youth of this bleep up country, we are so f ucking weak. embarassed

No, we are so f ucking carried away by bbnaija
Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
So unfortunate that corruption has pervades all aspects of the government bureaucracy.
achiever12:

Buhari that you know or Buhari that you think you know? Stop acting like a fool

1 Like

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by achiever12: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
OtedolaSon:
Bribery is a norm here now

It only becomes strange because this man in power said he is fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by Claumy2(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
from all indications, 6uhari is a curse to humanity...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by Adekdammy: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Obasanjo's 3rd agenda dey learn work near saint pa buhari bribery and corruption.

Apc una see una lives for outside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by Adekdammy: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lipscomb:

You don't mean it, you mean you know him in and out, bro wake up, day don break.

Buhari no dey steal but na during hin time money dey always miss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by Trueseed(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
MARKETfund:
Please I need the immediate services of a GRAPHIC DESIGNER...a strong and good one...

Quote me pls if you're that good and leaves in Lagos

Am a Graphic Designer, would love to help.
Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by undigeh: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lipscomb:

You don't know anything , this will be done by the agency of the President who are beneficiary of Buhari power as President.

2 Likes

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by Ekoishome: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
asobo:
The senate under the leadership of Sen(Dr). Bukola Saraki have continue to show us democracy is suppose to be run. Running an independent legislator is the best that could happen to a country. If not for the doggedness of the 8th senate, Nigeria would have been worst than what it is now. The executive would have run this country dry; the case of the former SGF comes to mind. We the Middle-Belt Comrade forum support the over-riding of pmb.
Undiluted truth my brother!!!!

1 Like

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by brownbib(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
SHAMELESS LEADERS WE HAVE. PEOPLE ARE WALLOWING IN ABJECT POVERTY AND THEIR PROBLEM IS WHICH ELECTION TO COME FIRST. FIGHT YOURSELVES VERY WELL, I'M WAITING FOR YOU PEOPLE WITH #MYPVC.
Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by Igba123: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
do u really knw buhari? Or, are u talking about d appearance his marketers gave him to make him saleable to u dudes?

1 Like

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
See this one, which Buhari that u know?
The same Buhari that lied about his cows for years, or the one who bought his presidential ticket with bank loan when his daughter was schooling abroad? Is it the same Buhari that attacked the past government but was collecting money from them for being a past head of state though he never attended council of state meetings?
If by now people like u can still say such a thing, I don't think this country is going forward.

BTW, trust any politician at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Order Of Elections: Bribe Claims Rock National Assembly by faithogiga(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
MARKETfund:
Please I need the immediate services of a GRAPHIC DESIGNER...a strong and good one...

Quote me pls if you're that good and leaves in Lagos

My bro. I stay at Lekki Phase 1. I am a very strong guy. Here's my portfolio PDFhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8wnSC2WCgEQUp5eFZ2cUxUelk You can call / whatsapp me on 08107263975 . Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ganduje Welcomes Osinbajo To Kano / Herdsmen Kill Lazarus Agai, Plateau Monarch And His Driver / Niger State Draws Buhari's Attention To Bida Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.