Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics (8052 Views)

Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job / Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by nwabobo: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2018
"When a headgirl is called upon to take the job of a trained school principal, the difference is always clear like 7up.

You either have pedigree or you don't have it. Fake accent won't cut it.

Can you spot the difference?"

#Copied

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by Ojiofor: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2018
grin

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by eTECTIVe(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol... One is absolutely clueless and as such isn't regarded while d other oozes class and respect... I am so very sure dis clueless govt has tried secretly to get her on board and I trust d sure mama na, she'll take dem to d cleaners... D guy below is evidence dat having a brain doesnt equate to having sense

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by Lipscomb(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Yeah your 419 ngozi okojo iwella finished the country both economically and financially. And she put the country to a recession.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by doublewisdom: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2018
The difference is clear. In the last picture, Bill Gates be like no wonder Nigeria is such a bad state. grin grin grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by Diiet: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2018
You are praising Ngozi that destroyed our economy..
Thesame woman that shared our reserves with corrupt governors.
Kemi is far better than Ngozi.
Comparing both of them is like comparing the weight of elephant to that of an ant.
Kemi is the elephant.
Ngozi is the ant.
Poor handling of our economy during jonathan' era is what is reducing Ngozi everyday.

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2018
grin
Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by nero2face: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2018
That's what happens when a government embrace nepotism...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by CodeTemplar: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2018
So headgear now equals crown? OK o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by plessis: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2018
We're very much aware that kemi has a coconut head

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
Yeah your 419 ngozi okojo iwella finished the country both economically and financially. And she put the country to a recession.

I would have given this one money to buy some brains but I fear he might miss his way. Plus brain wey no dey, how e go take go back house

SMH.

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by 4kDdullard: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2018
The dullard has finished the shithole.
I don't think anyone knows the headgirl outside the shithole, she does not even have confidence because she does not know why she is there.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Diiet:
Comparing both of them is like comparing the weight of elephant to that of an ant.
Kemi is the elephant.
Ngozi is the ant.
Poor handling of our economy during jonathan' era is what is reducing Ngozi everyday.

Your Diiet should include some memory enhancement pills...meanwhile you should be remanded in your house that is if you have one until your brain is fully reset.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by RZArecta2(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
I saw your brain dancing skelewu inside potopoto grin wonderful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by rifasenate11(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Diiet:
Kemi is the elephant.
Ngozi is the ant.

trash, Nigeria has been paying ransom to Boko Haram recently, and the minister of finance is busy signing the money out of the treasury. during the tenure of NOI, Nigeria can never do that. the insurgency in Northern Nigeria is far from over. if you have sense, give me an example of failures during NOI.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by GenbIoodykiller: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2018
but to fork that kemi just dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by kaydee(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2018
nwabobo:
"When a headgirl is called upon to take the job of a trained school principal, the difference is always clear like 7up.

You either have pedigree or you don't have it. Fake accent won't cut it.

Can you spot the difference?"

#Copied
I wonder how some people made it through the University with this kind of brain,they must have paid through. Under your Mrs Pedigree's watch,Nigeria was looted to the max and she just watched. Both the original writer and the idiot that copied it need a brain surgery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by nwabobo: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
kaydee:

I wonder how some people made it through the University with this kind of brain,they must have paid through. Under your Mrs Pedigree's watch,Nigeria was looted to the max and she just watched. Both the original writer and the idiot that copied it need a brain surgery.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

I never knew NOI also doubled as EFCC chairman.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by livinglion(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
One work under a tyrant without a certificate while the other worked under PHD holder

Your association determine your acceptation

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by Diiet: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
rifasenate11:

trash, Nigeria has been paying ransom to Boko Haram recently, and the minister of finance is busy signing the money out of the treasury. during the tenure of NOI, Nigeria can never do that. the insurgency in Northern Nigeria is far from over. if you have sense, give me an example of failures during NOI.
stop being emotional.
One of the failures of Ngozi is that she shared our reserves with governors and later lied that she was forced to do it.
Sensible Nigerians will never forget the corruption that took place when Okonjo iweala was overseeing our economy.
Today, we thank God for giving us a wonderful and intelligent finance minister like kemi.
Kemi is goodwink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by dodelight(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
OP, this is deep! Weldone!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by dodelight(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
livinglion:
One work under a tyrant without a certificate while the other worked under PHD holder

You're very correct.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by Malawian(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
but to fork that kemi just dey hungry me
If she no confirm you with Ibadan Dialect, you no finish work. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by datfreshdoc(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Diiet:

stop being emotional.
One of the failures of Ngozi is that she shared our reserves with governors and later lied that she was forced to do it.
Sensible Nigerians will never forget the corruption that took place when Okonjo iweala was overseeing our economy.
Today, we thank God for giving us a wonderful and intelligent finance minister like kemi.
Kemi is goodwink
lol your moniker says it all.. You're on a codeine diiet.. you're definitely slow on thrash....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Its more like housegirl

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by kaydee(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
nwabobo:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

I never knew NOI also doubled as EFCC chairman.
You're just an incorrigible slowpoke. A proper "ignoranus". I can't school a fool like you today.
Do you even know the meaning of "pedigree"? If only you do, you'll not spread that crap up there. She damaged her own pedigree by being a part of the looting knowing fully well it's being embezzled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by Hemanwel(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
livinglion:

Jesu!!!

7 Likes

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
livinglion:

grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by wordcat(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
In the last picture, Bill Gate was wondering how.........

I no fit talk am abeg

3 Likes

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by beejaay: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Diiet:

stop being emotional.
Kemi is goodwink
can you please name the corruption or forever remain silent....kindly post the source and conviction from a competent court of jurisdiction...olodo parading up and down

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics by ChiscoCity(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Are you in ABEOKUTA and wants to sell your GoTV decoder, drop your number in the comment box I will beep you to negotiate and where to meet... Thonny!. or call me on 08138759139

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into / Nigeria Must Be Prepared For Future Where Oil Has Little Value,osinbajo Warns / Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.