Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria (8349 Views)

Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement / PDP Holds Kano Governorship Primaries In Kwankwaso’s House / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by UcheSecondus: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Theme:

Nation Building: Resetting the Agenda

The Stage to RESCUE our Dear Nation is set...

#RescueNigeria
#RescueNigeriaNow
#NewThinking

https://www.facebook.com/channelsforum/videos/1929753123703470/

2 Likes

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by Doerstech(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
First to comment...let me sit down and read comments?
Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by MsFaith: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by AK481(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
PDP!!!!!

Power to the people.
All hands are on deck to push the gworo chewing nepotistic dullard back to daura

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by Houseofmaliq(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
m
Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by Tolbanks(f): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Na money dem won share abi na food make i come?

1 Like

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by oyetunder(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
nah lie! So now they are ready to play the role of Moses. When they were in power for years, all their meetings to share loot werpltoo place in secret places.

9 Likes

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by abokibuhari: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
The new PDP

2 Likes

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by abokibuhari: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
oyetunder:
nah lie! So now they are ready to play the role of Moses. When they were in power for years, all their meetings to share loot werpltoo place in secret places.
By their comment you shall know their tribe

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by kcmichael: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Where will they get fund for campaign in 2019. Their ATM machine nyesom wike dey naw

3 Likes

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by oshibote1: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmmm i reserve my comment
Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by obazo1: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
hmmmm..... I hope the event center will not be sealed up...
a level playground is what we need now to move the nation forward... left to me, Nigerians should not vote in either apc or PDP unless they present candidates that are credible...
happy deliberation
Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by maestroferddi: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
PDP remains the future of Nigeria...

Yes they made mistakes but with Buhari and APC, this country will not last beyond 10 years from now.

Self-revealing prophecy...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by Emmasteev(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tolbanks:
Na money dem won share abi na food make i come?
You be Ffo

1 Like

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by Newpride(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
PDP is like ebola. The party that ruined this country for 16 good years before they handed to another destructive party APC.

The foundation, genesis and source of all the problems facing this country today was bn laid by PDP. Just name any problem .. shocked shocked shocked

I expect Nigerians to be wiser by now to know the diff btwn 6 and half a dozen. But for where, some people because of vest, cap, maggi, 2 rubbers of rice, 5k and 5 yards of afflicted Ankara will still support either PDP OR APC angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by royallord1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmmmmmm.... Create a discourse on how to get a better Nigeria... Present ur self as the only viable party to achieve this... Hmmmm nice plans
Hope it works
Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by pol23: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Many people will be cursing APC and buhari but won't take out time to get their PVC.
Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
Newpride:
PDP is like ebola. The party that ruined this country for 16 good years before they handed to another destructive party APC.

The foundation, genesis and source of all the problems facing this country today was bn laid by PDP. Just name any problem .. shocked shocked shocked

I expect Nigerians to be wiser by now to know the diff btwn 6 and half a dozen. But for where, some people because of vest, cap, maggi, 2 rubbers of rice, 5k and 5 yards of afflicted Ankara will still support either PDP OR APC angry

AND I'M VERY SURE THAT YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM DESEASE WORST THAN EBOLA

#ZOMBISM#

2 Likes

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by UcheSecondus: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
More pictures from event

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by Dollabiz: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good
Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by Newpride(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
AND I'M VERY SURE THAT YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM DESEASE WORST THAN EBOLA

#ZOMBISM#

It's not a must u shld talk on serious topic like this. It's advisable u go to kids section and if u a aren't a baby by age it shows ur brain works like that of toddler hence u are a baby adult.

1 Like

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by Andrewgame42: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Newpride:

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard

At no point in your rambling, coherent response where you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listen to you

1 Like

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by internetpo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmm. Intersting turn of events.
PDP seems to be getting it right nowadays.

They rebranding.

1 Like

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by greaterlove(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
"I voted for Buhari because I thought he will do better"....Aisha Yolah, I like that honesty,

1 Like

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Check our signature below and click on the link/contact to chat us on our Hotline on how we can guide you to acquire genuine lands with peace of mind without Omo-Onile wahala. We do due deligence to ensure our clients are secured. Click here to EASILY chat us directly https:///send?phone=2348027390046

Like our page here https://www.facebook.com/ForbesHomesNg/

obazo1:
hmmmm..... I hope the event center will not be sealed up...
a level playground is what we need now to move the nation forward... left to me, Nigerians should not vote in either apc or PDP unless they present candidates that are credible...
happy deliberation

1 Like

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by Evangdanyno2017(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
That is alright, they should not only reset agender but their big bucket which Nigerian wealth has went into.
Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by 2019endofapc: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
AK481:
PDP!!!!!

Power to the people.
All hands are on deck to push the gworo chewing nepotistic dullard back to daura
They must leave by fire by force or Monkeys and Baboons will be sock in Blood
Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by 2019endofapc: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
AK481:
PDP!!!!!

Power to the people.
They must leave by fire by force or Monkeys and Baboons will be sock in Blood.

Re: Live: PDP Holds A Public Discourse On Contemporary Politics & Govt In Nigeria by Surgical22(f): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
oyetunder:
upon all the loots they shared, they borrowed 6trillion in 16yrs ,but your illiterate saints ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS(APC),has borrowed 11trillion in just 3yrs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? / Saraki Receives Amended Gender Equality Opportunity (GEO) Bill / Nigeria To Stop Fuel Importation By 2019 – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.