Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,933 members, 7,852,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

People Are More Likely To Use Protection During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Are More Likely To Use Protection During Sex (671 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are More Likely To Use Protection During Sex by tolongi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
One sign those efforts are working: LGBTQ people are having safer sex than straight people statistically speaking, and they are learning quickly how to talk with their partners about sexual health and protection. Esquire.com, with the help of a third-party research company, conducted a study of 1,000 readers on, among other things, sexual habits and behavior. The results show that members of the LGBTQ community practice considerably safer sex than heterosexual people with regard to preventative measures and STI/STD communication. LGBTQ people are more likely to use protection, more likely to share with their partner that they have an STI, and likelier to use that info when making sexual choices.

SAFER SEX DOESN'T MEAN LESS SEX

Esquire's survey found that 54% of heterosexual people never use measures to prevent STDs and STIs, compared to far fewer 32% of LGBTQ people. About 30% of LGBTQ people report always using protection, compared to 22% of straight people. The study also revealed that safer sex doesn't mean less sex. Sixty-one percent of LGBTQ people have had 15 or more sexual partners, compared to 25% of straight people. The same percentage of straight people have had 1 to 3 sexual partners, compared to 11% of LGBTQ people—so it seems that, perhaps, LGBTQ people are practicing safe sex while simultaneously engaging in exploration with more partners than straight people.

The medical community has taken notice of this trend, too. "It is my experience that members of the

https://alltrendtips.com/why-people-use-protection-during-sex/

Re: People Are More Likely To Use Protection During Sex by tolongi(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Learn How To Kiss More Effectively

I was thinking I'm going to do a four-step instructional guide to kissing, let me reward your Googling heart. I am not saying all kisses are great, nor that all kissers know what they are doing. But these guidelines wil

1. Be sure you have lips. Use them.
Maybe you think everybody does. But I've known a particular kind of kiss that was all dental work, teeth against teeth. And then, of course, the tongue, which in this case was no real thrill at all. That kiss kept getting thinner and harder until I began to feel we were after some sort of bone-crushing, science-fiction jaw lock right there under the street light. No lips, no give-and-take. A kiss demands a little surrender, yes. But there must be some resistance, too. That's what the lips are for.

2. Touch, don't grab.
Use your hands. Delicately. My girlfriend sometimes lays her hand flat on the side of my face when she kisses me. I like that. Or she spreads her fingers on the back of my neck. Very nice. Or locks her hands in mine. This is not distracting, and it isn't pre-intimacy. Not always. It's dimensional. There's a lot going on, because of her hands, her fingertips. Hands open things up.

3. Don't steal kisses. Ask for them.
Just don't do it with words. Sure, there's a measure of permission involved, but it's not a verbal contract, kissing. A lot of people will tell you it's polite to ask. Maybe, if the situation calls for it. Other situations let you just take your shot. I trust you know the difference.

Re: People Are More Likely To Use Protection During Sex by tolongi(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Canadian couple was found dead in the hot tub of their Playa del Carmen, Mexico, hotel room on Nov. 12, the Daily Mail reports. Charles McKenzie, 67, had a heart attack while having sex with his wife Dorothy, 63, in the hot tub and caused her to drown.

According to the Canadian Press, police found no evidence of foul play or illegal entry in the room. Though it was originally believed the couple may somehow have been electrocuted in the hot tub, that theory has since been dismissed as the hot tub equipment was all functioning properly.
Re: People Are More Likely To Use Protection During Sex by myself13: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
These reports are astonishing.
There are kisses that worth more than sex. I have been there thrice. One was in my dream though.

2 Likes

Re: People Are More Likely To Use Protection During Sex by tolongi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
myself13:
These reports are astonishing.
There are kisses that worth more than sex. I have been there thrice. One was in my dream though.
Yeah you are rite bro

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Linda Ikeji’s Engagement Should Teach Single Ladies. / Can It Happen Between My Wife And My Father,?is It Legal / Men: Women in Your Friend Zone That Want To Be More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.