Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack (21759 Views)

MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place / Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by luckyogor(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
Gone are the days when western capitalists europe and the u.s.a think the brainwashing of the world that china and russia are the worlds biggest problem,no way,russia and china didn't cook up a wmd (weapons of mass destruction) story to invade iraq,the u.s.a and Britain did,russia and china didnt back terrorists group to destabilize the middle east,the u.s.a and Britain did,gone are the days of hollywood stereotype movies that always portrayed the evil axis as russia and china,now we know better,Britain, france and the u.s.a are as evil as russia and china,the difference is that the u.s.a,France and Britain do theirs in a cunning manner,russia and china didnt conquer, enslave and colonise africa for over 600 years plus,the british,u.s.a,france and western europe did,dear african blacks,stay away from the fights of these nation's,let us instead think of what to do to make our continent reach her potentials.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by mabea: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
GreatrAnalyst:

He couldn't have been referring to Trump but USA. UK gave USA independence along with other things.
I thought as much though.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by SmartPolician: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
dallyemmy:
Do you have any evidence to your claim?

Madam May will be a better position to answer that
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Wakago: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
bankylan:

So many kids here.....How can they destroy Britain? They both have nuclear bomb....Russia can't pull any economic weight as their economy is not OK.
Even if Russia has all the nuclear weapons in the world, it is nothing without strong and independent economic base to prosecute war. Whereas US has the two. I expect a lot of people on this thread to draw their hypothesis/inference from here.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by adedehinbo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Euouae:

Oh! So Syria is still in shape?
sincerely it might not be the same it was but actually,Russia had liberated territory held by america backed terrorists,rebels etc and things re getting better since the intervention of Russia

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
I trust Trump knows what he is doing even though I think it's a bad move ..It better US maintain better relationship with Russia than UK which has today turned into a dumping ground for radical Islamic ideologies.
Why?
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Lorenzop: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
I trust Trump knows what he is doing even though I think it's a bad move ..It better US maintain better relationship with Russia than UK which has today turned into a dumping ground for radical Islamic ideologies.
This is a good move...enough intelligence shows Russia was responsible but Putin in his usual manner will always deny it....IF the world keep quiet at the atrocities committed by Putin then there will be trouble, take a trip to Syria and see the sufferings of its citizens all because Putin/Russia is supporting a power hungry Assad for years, Russia/Putin needs to be check-mated at all times. Putin is another European Mugabe in the making.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Lorenzop: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
adedehinbo:
sincerely it might not be the same it was but actually,Russia had liberated territory held by america backed terrorists,rebels etc and things re getting better since the intervention of Russia

Syrian citizens fighting Assad are not terrorists....Assad is an ally of Putin...
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Skepticus:

Russia has always endured this kinda treatment.

This isn't the first time.

By the way, Putin WOULD never APOLOGIZE!

Wu America Be?

It's like expecting Buhari to apologize to Nigerians for Fulani Herdsmen killings.

It can never happen
THE WAY RUSSIA GOING ABT IT IS WRONG THEY SHOULD SAY THEY WOULD CARRY OUT AN INVESTIGATION, RUSSIA SAID SAME ABOUT UKRAINE AND NOW WE KNW WHO IS LYING.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Lorenzop: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wakago:
Even if Russia has all the nuclear weapons in the world, it is nothing without strong and independent economic base to prosecute war. Whereas US has the two. I expect a lot of people on this thread to draw their hypothesis/inference from here.

You are right and thats why their economy isnt doing well due to sanctions
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Wakago: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
dallyemmy:
Do you have any evidence to your claim?
What claim? That Russia has a "military grade"of such substance and its deployment?
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pepsi101:
USA should have stayed out of this imbroglio.I understand they are trying to send a message to Russia,however they should let UK handle their issues cos I believe they have the strength to handle their shiits
U.S CAN'T U.K DID SAME WHEN OBAMA SAID RUSSIA HACKED D U.S ELECTIONS IS A MILLITARY ALLIANCE THING. INFACT ALL NATO NATIONS WIL SANCTION RUSSIA
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by kernel505: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Clerverly:
Where are the Independent Pigs Of Biafra? The lost Children of Russia/Isreal...

Son of a fallen Deemon, Afonja the green snakky.

#BrownRoofDemon.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by nnaetobi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Clerverly:
Where are the Independent Pigs Of Biafra? The lost Children of Russia/Isreal...

bastard afonja
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
did us obey international law when they invaded Iraq,Libya and Afghanistan...... Abeg both Russia and us are the same..stop painting one like an Angel
Kid U.S obeyed international laws daht why U.S can't invade syria yet and can't occupy libya yet. U.S hav maintain the "NO RIGHT TO CONQUEST"
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

I didn't say they should break relations with the UK Inonly said they should have stayed out of this diplomacy war for now besides the current UK govt hasnt been standing with the good govt of president Trump
They Can't Why Do U Think TURKEY IS MAD AT NATO 4 NOT SUPPORTING THEM, LUK THIS IS HOW IT WORKS AS A MEMBER OF NATO WAT U COMPLAIN IS IMPORTANT 2 OTHER MEMBERS.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by adedehinbo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lorenzop:

Syrian citizens fighting Assad are not terrorists....Assad is an ally of Putin...
you need to get more education concerning the middle east and stop listening to western world propaganda,western countries orchestrated this plan,on the aim of stealing Syria oil,they were almost succeeding before Russia came to the rescue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Gucciboss: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
cescky:

grin

Can you imagine the illetrate that full this thread?

Am beginning to imagine that Russia has hijacked nairaland the way it's been hijacking people elections world wide

Russia will not cough if Us says shut up...ilitrates be shouting Russia this Russia that..If Russia was that powerful how come she's always on the receiving end of sanctions?

You illetrates should tell Russia to sanction America,

Lol. My brother I'm really amazed. . Very funny set of people on nairaland.

I saw a comment where someone was talking about Russian being super man in Syria. Lol

USA WITH JUST 2000 SOLDIERS has been sitting on Syria major oil province (Eastern part of Syria) no nation even dare to near there apart from some ragtag Syrian armythat occasionally missed their way to barracks grin. And someone is talking about Russian being super bla bla.

Many Nigerian youths are just plain foolish in their thoughts process.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Lorenzop: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
adedehinbo:
you need to get more education concerning the middle east and stop listening to western world propaganda,western countries orchestrated this plan,on the aim of stealing Syria oil,they were almost succeeding before Russia came to the rescue
i totally agree with you on this....my point is for how long will Assad remain in power at the detriment of its citizens....Putin doesnt have much allies, most of the things he does is just to stay relevant by supportin his fellow dictator or u want to tell me that the high profile unresolved murder cases of opposition leaders in Russia was also orchestrated by the west?
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
adedehinbo:
Russia And West Hav There Differences Lets Just Say U Support Russia, For A Record, IN TERMS OF OIL RUSSIA HELP SYRIA BECOS IF THE WEST CONTROLS SYRIA OIL THEM EUROPE DOES NOT NEED RUSSIA ANYMORE, RUSSIA'S ECONOMY WILL SINK.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by adedehinbo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lorenzop:

i totally agree with you on this....my point is for how long will Assad remain in power at the detriment of its citizens....Putin doesnt have much allies, most of the things he does is just to stay relevant by supportin his fellow dictator or u want to tell me that the high profile unresolved murder cases of opposition leaders in Russia was also orchestrated by the west?
I think we all need to be sincere on this,Putin was elected by majority of its citizens and so also Assad,just like Nigeria so many easterner doesn't support buhari being elected,the only thing which still keeps them in power is the fact that majority of the citizens still backs them,but western world meddling in the affairs of independent countries is totally wrong,america had never solve but destroy things,from Libya,Vietnam, Iraq etc

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by lagdmark(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lorenzop:

This is a good move...enough intelligence shows Russia was responsible but Putin in his usual manner will always deny it....IF the world keep quiet at the atrocities committed by Putin then there will be trouble, take a trip to Syria and see the sufferings of its citizens all because Putin/Russia is supporting a power hungry Assad for years, Russia/Putin needs to be check-mated at all times. Putin is another European Mugabe in the making.
Have you forgotten the atrocities committed by Bush and Tony Blair in Iraq, the propaganda Weapons of mass destruction (WMD) they claimed to bring democracy in Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Afghanistan which of these countries today have USA or Uk helped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Gucciboss: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
GreatrAnalyst:

He couldn't have been referring to Trump but USA. UK gave USA independence along with other things.

UK did not give USA independence. The Yankees chased them away from the 'new world' grin.

But they are still the same people sha. Just like pikin telling im papa and mama say enough is enough cheesy
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by adedehinbo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ikio:
Russia And West Hav There Differences Lets Just Say U Support Russia, For A Record, IN TERMS OF OIL RUSSIA HELP SYRIA BECOS IF THE WEST CONTROLS SYRIA OIL THEM EUROPE DOES NOT NEED RUSSIA ANYMORE, RUSSIA'S ECONOMY WILL SINK.
let's look at it in a humanitarian aspect,why should western countries tries to overthrow an independent country to steal its oil?why?Syria is an independent country for God sake,if we haven't learnt from what happened in Libya we all deserve to be zombie or puppet to the western countries, they are all cancer to the peace of the world

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Gucciboss: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
adedehinbo:
let's look at it in a humanitarian aspect,why should western countries tries to overthrow an independent country to steal its oil?why?Syria is an independent country for God sake,if we haven't learnt from what happened in Libya we all deserve to be zombie or puppet to the western countries, they are all cancer to the peace of the world

The west are not in any way cancerous. If you play your game very well you will eat with them ask the south Koreans and some other countries that understand how it goes.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by bigpicture001: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
saaron:
If Russia pulls the plug off America-Russia space exploration, America will be in serious soup. Russia has been the lifeline of America's shuttle lunches into space. Infact, Russia makes better Space Shuttle lunchers than America.
...are u serious ma guy..? are u trying to say that the Russian space agency is better than NASA...that you went to space 1st don't mean ur d best, Russia was broke after the cold war..the US used the change to far advance their space mission.so.my guy think about it again

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by adedehinbo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Gucciboss:

The west are not in any way cancerous. If you play your game very well you will eat with them ask the south Koreans and some other countries that understand how it goes.

funny you,Western world are only after what would benefit them,they don't have anything to offer the world but wars to achieve their aims,south Korea and north Korea were brothers before the western intervention, they don't want a peaceful world,they want wars to make more money and steal

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by teeghurl(f): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
SmartPolician:

It's not just the US. Even the EU member countries are expected to follow suit. Massive Russian diplomats expulsion will happen in the coming days.

Putin must learn to obey international law. Even if he must kill that man and his daughter with banned substances, why must it be on British soil?
Exactly my point, why disrespect another country that much and that's not the first time his "enemies" had died on British soil mysteriously.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by bigpicture001: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

The ones Russian Sukhoi flankers and Mi 24 Hinds have been pounding in Syria are they not terrorist ?
..brother, they are not terrorist. in syria.war is waging on three fronts..one is the a sad govt,the other are the armed rebels fighting against govt.(not terrorist) and the last are ISIS terrorists..the Russian govt is more interested in fighting for the academic govt.hence it help him,bomb rebel hideout massively to help him to remain in.powerr and continue its strong bilateral relationship with RUSSIA esp in arm purchase.the US and other coalition forces are the ones fighting the ISIS.. russia don't fight terrorist.they give nothing at all to the world aside,disrupting world order and peace,and flexing u necessary muscles
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
adedehinbo:
my point is its jst that u support russia and anti west 2. when u.s wanted too invade iraq didn't iran agreed becos if saddam is gone it wil be so easy 2 transport weapons 2 syria 2 fight israel? and now that same U.S wants a regime change in syria iran is sayin no. LUK IF U AR CALLING THE WEST THIEVES THEN U AR BEING SENTIMENTAL.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Gucciboss: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
adedehinbo:
funny you,Western world are only after what would benefit them,they don't have anything to offer the world but wars to achieve their aims,south Korea and north Korea were brothers before the western intervention, they don't want a peaceful world,they want wars to make more money and steal

Wrong. They don't want wars to make money. They are capitalists. They want a space to sell their goods and make money. Disabuse your mind from this "my enemy syndrome". The world is actually a jungle, the earlier we understand it the better for us. Learn from those new nations that moved from poverty to prosperity, they have very critical lesson to teach.

And please stop hating on successful nations like US, they are very beneficial to mankind. Just take your time and read about them. You might be suffering from polio if not for Bill gate cheesy. Does he also want war to make money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill / Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.