Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (69040 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Mcreloaded(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tellemall:

What makes you think he went through any thing?

From the looks of it he is a chronic abuser and finally they get to speak out. A man who curses so easily must be the offender of his family, otherwise they wouldn't have a problem with him.

The problem with Africans is the mentality that men don't talk and that they are generally not to blame. Under this guise many evil African men perpetrate mischief but once it is aired they resort to cursing and the rest of them (African men, too) sit back and say, hmmm he must have gone through a lot. There is a high possibility they left him because of this attitude of his. He sounds like the sort of man any cold should abandon.

Don't want to judge because I was not there when it all happened .All I know is that he should never have cursed his children and no man should ever curse his children no matter what. Two wrong don't make a right.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Tellemall: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mcreloaded:

Don't want to judge because I was not there when it all happened . All I know is that he should never have cursed his children and no man should ever curse his children no matter what. Two wrong don't make a right.

@bolded: sure.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but from his attitude there was only one wrong and it's coming from him.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by kissenger: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Why would a father curse his own child He is wrong on so many levels>>https:///2GgkFK8

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
dozymars:
He has no vested power to say such thing and such curses can never come to reality as long as she puts her trust in God.
Konfam talk.. And as some of my radical lecturer friends would say to me as a student those days ..No man is God!!!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Mcreloaded(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tellemall:

Two wrongs don't make a right, but from his attitude there was only one wrong and it's coming from him.

Ishan matter too strong.
I can categorically tell u that this man is learning where my own father is but I know for sure he will never cross the line insulting his children no matter if he is disgraced by his own children. Guess he is not a true christian . so long my bro
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Mcreloaded(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tellemall:

Ishan matter too strong.
I can categorically tell u that this man is learning where my own father is but I know for sure he will never cross the line by cursing his children no matter if he is disgraced by his own children privately or publicly .Guess he is not a true christian there are something's a father or mother must never do. so long my bro
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Tellemall: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mcreloaded:

Ishan matter too strong.
I can categorically tell u that this man is learning where my own father is but I know for sure he will never cross the line insulting his children no matter if he is disgraced by his own children. he is not a true christian . so long my bro

True.

Later.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by aston406: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
You have moved on when then laying the curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.