Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland (1837 Views)

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / After 17-yrs Barreness Mother Deliveres Sets Of Twins / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
1. FTC people
This sets of people are always online 24hrs on nairaland not dat many has better tins to talk but purposely because of the benefits attached to it as claimed by the owner Seun. Dos in this categories knws themself I won't mention names grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by mhisbliss(f): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
front-page mongers

3 Likes

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
2. People that make jest
This sets of people are always online to have fun. They takes all matters/issues for joke. Dey will neva say anything reasonable than to mock you irrespective of what you passing through.

4 Likes

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by marvin906(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
so where do I fall in now.. I don't see my set grin
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hall monitors, that's the category that you, OP, belong to.

Are you here to interact or are you here to be a CCTV camera? undecided

Some people are just very expressive. If they're not using your data, it's none of your business what they do with their time. Or is your day lessened just because someone is online 24 hrs?

1 Like

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:
so where do I fall in now..
I don't see my set grin
Just wait u'll surely see wia u belong too.
Trust nedfed
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by phililp(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:
so where do I fall in now..
I don't see my set grin

Comment readers

1 Like

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
BrideOfDracula:
Hall monitors, that's the category that you, OP, belong to.

Are you here to interact or are you here to be a CCTV camera? undecided

Some people are just very expressive. If they're not using your data, it's none of your business what they do with their time. Or is your day lessened just because someone is online 24 hrs?
Madam the madam
Still coming to ur own set
853 posts witout a single topic, wat sud will call that?
Still coming 4 u grin

1 Like

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Keep them coming bro cheesy
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by swiz123(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
I won't be happy if 'the asslickers'are not ridiculed
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
3. People that frustrate
People of dis set are majorly seen on Romance, Politics, celebrities and Religions sections. They are always online to cause issues and if cares is not taking u discovered u got/chop ban through them. They always try to provoke through dia comments. It only takes wisdom to ignore dis kind of people.

2 Likes

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by CAPSLOCKED: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
swiz123:

INCLUDING THE EVER-HORRNY, DEPRESSED, UPSET, REJECTED, IMMATURE "BROKE BOYS STAY OFF" SQUAD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nedfed:

Madam the madam
Still coming to ur own set
853 posts witout a single topic, wat sud will call that?
Still coming 4 u grin

Please do come for me & I'll come for you even harder grin

Better not to create topics at all, than make ones that make you look like the village gossip, always watching what other people are doing. Are you a man or just a female with facial hair? LOL!

That's the foot that'll be rammed up your butt wink

2 Likes

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Please do come for me & I'll come for you even harder grin

Better not to create topics at all, than make ones that make you look like the village gossip, always watching what other people are doing. Are you a man or just a female with facial hair? LOL!

That's the foot that'll be rammed up your butt wink

Lol thanks for ur comments it shows u're much active 2nite, rilli appreciate dat.
Just follow up are see wia u belong too
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by McBrooklyn(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2018

:
Bro u're sighted
tosyne2much the ijagbarajijiologboja of Nairaland as my gf do called u.
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nedfed:

Lol thanks for ur comments it shows u're much active 2nite, rilli appreciate dat.
Just follow up are see wia u belong too

Just don't forget your own category, that's all- the spy cam grin
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Just don't forget your own category, that's all- the spy cam grin
Sure
Everybody is involved
Either gud or bad
But left to u 2 decide wia I belong too
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nedfed:

Sure
Everybody is involved
Either gud or bad
But left to u 2 decide wia I belong too

OK.
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by donstan18: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
tosyne2much:

Create a similar thread, people couldn't allow this OP to finish before they started commenting. undecided
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Sheuns(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Mandrake007(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
swiz123:
when I hear arselicking DeadRat immediately comes to my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by marvin906(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
phililp:

Comment readers

grin grin dude check my NL bio comment reader would have been better
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
4. People that book space
Dis sets are the must useless people u can find on this NL. I called dem just passing fellows. They will always create a sign dat doesn't correspond with what the Op or others are saying. Many of them make use of a single letter or uses this signs at times shocked sad cool grin wink in some cases. If u belong to dis group is high time u repent.

1 Like

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Nedfed:

Bro u're sighted
tosyne2much the ijagbarajijiologboja of Nairaland as my gf do called u.
You don't mean it cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Create a similar thread, people couldn't allow this OP to finish before they started commenting. undecided
Alright baba
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by ubunja(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

OP should post a single post not these installments
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Nedfed:
3. People that frustrate
People of dis set are majorly seen on Romance, Politics, celebrities and Religions sections. They are always online to cause issues and if cares is not taking u discovered u got/chop ban through them. They always try to provoke through dia comments. It only takes wisdom to ignore dis kind of people.

grin Guilty as charged cheesy grin
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

grin Guilty as charged cheesy grin
True confession.
Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
5. The Bloggers
These are people who created much topics on NL. 90% of dia stories are full of lies, neva no if dey are family to Lai Mohammed. You mostly find them on Romance forum. And many of them will neva end dia story on NL but rather create a useless link for u to click.

1 Like

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
6. Just 2 read comments only
Those that belong to dis category hardly comment dey only come online to read, likes or shares. They are Anonymous.

Re: Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:
so where do I fall in now.. I don't see my set grin
Marvin u belong to those oppressing smallies. That small boy u always use as ur meme is crying for help, please retire him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! / 6 Years Facebook Account For Sale ( Picture ) / I Want Land But I Don't Have Money To Pay For Development, Legal, And Other Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.