Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,519 members, 7,840,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Dapchi Update: Leah Sharibu Not Released, Shocking Details Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Update: Leah Sharibu Not Released, Shocking Details Revealed (687 Views)

Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi Update: Leah Sharibu Not Released, Shocking Details Revealed by ureportsAbuja: 1:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Dapchi Update: Leah Sharibu Not Released, Shocking Details Revealed
-
Were you the ones cooking or did they cook for you?

Dapchi Schoolgirl: We are they ones cooking for ourselves because they said “these children may say we will poison them.” We eat 30 bags of rice plus maize grits in our three weeks stay.

Five of us died on our way going. They only gave break fast and dinner no lunch. They five of us that died were buried in one grave – all of them in the same day. And they advised us not to reveal that we were they ones that killed them. But we said that we didn’t do anything to them. They just died on their own.

Q. Did they wash them before burying them ?

Dapchi Schoolgirl: No, they were just buried with their blood like that and they just pushed sand on them.
---
http://247ureports.com/dapchi-update-leah-sharibu-not-released-other-shocking-detials-revealed/
Re: Dapchi Update: Leah Sharibu Not Released, Shocking Details Revealed by daveP(m): 2:49am On Mar 27, 2018
with compliments, for the zoo lord

smh.

Captors that are sympathetic to their victims..... they had bags of rice already on ground and they fed them well.... like the script had damage control for only food and shelter provisions. They even feared the girls would see them as evil for any attempt of poisoning.....

Well scripted I must say.....
Re: Dapchi Update: Leah Sharibu Not Released, Shocking Details Revealed by chriskosherbal(m): 3:09am On Mar 27, 2018
All I can say is God have mercy on this nation and give us leaders with the fear of the lord..

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was "Very Direct" In Criticising Nigeria Economic Plans,bill Gate Tell CNN / During Jonathan's Time, Who You Claim Destroyed Nigeria "This Was The Case"-reno / Nigeria: I Have More To Offer Than Buhari, Says Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.