Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) (42727 Views)

Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Marriage tips from the Quran and Sunnah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
anigbajumo:
Quran can't comes out if blood, I don't bliv this..

I will curse you if you believe it.
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by OwoLee(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
pls, this is not right and should not be allowed to circulate. This is not Quran from Allah, you can even see the pack that came with it like what they sell in stores. If this thing wants to have an iota of truth, I expected something like a leaflets or an extraordinary paper with an angelic arabic inscriptions on it not the kind of Quran we print electronically, this is shit news...As a Muslim myself, I saw the pictures and this is beyond common sense. we shouldn't tolerate mediocrity all in the name of propagating Islam. Lakum deenukum waliyadini...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
omotuntun:
We need to be liberal. I was about posting in this section for the first time i found this..

Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

(The above declaration will be posted on your profile if you click "yes"wink

In the other section of religion is not like that WHY? Why must we make things complicated, this is a public forum for Gods sake...

Shut up.
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
OwoLee:
pls, this is not right and should not be allowed to circulate. This is not Quran from Allah, you can even see the pack that came with it like what they sell in stores. If this thing wants to have an iota of truth, I expected some like a leaflets, paper with an angelic arabic inscriptions on it not the kind of Quran that we print electronically. this is shit news...As a Muslim myself, I saw the pictures and this is beyond common sense. we shouldn't tolerate mediocrity all in the name of propagating Islam. Lakum deenukum waliyadini...

You are still not completely liberated. So you are among the muslims still expecting miracles, to showoff to people of other religion or what?

5 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by kaybestt(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
hmmmm... they hav com again... bt y nah....
attention seeker everywhere

1 Like

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Stop being gullible and sentimental, that is not incantation.

kaluxy007:

forget this your incantation his parents are people whose reasoning are inclined towards business
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by AbdulCLO: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
I am a Muslim but this story is false I don't believe this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Lukgaf(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Allahu Akbar! though we dont need to be told Quran was found in the hand of a baby or in a tree befor WE believe in the oneness of Allah and his prophet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
handsome boy,as for the Quran and rosary me no believe
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by OwoLee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
mukhcech:

You are still not completely liberated. So you are among the muslims still expecting miracles, to showoff to people of other religion or what?

how is what I wrote down showing off to people? I wrote against something and you writing gibberish to me...Moreover, there are other miracles of Allah that has happened and will still happened in time to come. Go to YouTube or google and see several miracles of Allah through the Quran which was documented.
And pls explain to me what you mean by "completely liberated"?
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by saabright(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
I Dont believe it
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by tableshaker: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
nawa ooo this is a lie from the pit of hell....... firstly this history book (Quran) it brand new,secondly how this baby go carry the Quran na, the weight of the Quran mit even be equal to the baby and lastly Bible,Quran, Judaism, Taoism, Confucianism, Upanishads, Veda, Tripitakas, Shreemad Bhagavad Gita, and all other religion holy book are all written by human and printed by human, it is the history of the past pen down to keep human race in check....... God has nothing to do with it... regards

2 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Akiika: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
1. Rosary has no significance in Islam, as a matter of fact, it is discouraged, Holy prophet never used it. Muslims are encouraged to use their fingers to make counts.

2. Come on people, we know where that quran was probably printed based on its cover.

There is no reason to lie to prove the authenticity of the deen.

This is probably a lie! i seek forgiveness if i'm wrong.

People need to stop this nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
OwoLee:

how is what I wrote down showing off to people? I wrote against something and you writing gibberish to me...Moreover, there are other miracles of Allah that has happened and will still happened in time to come. Go to YouTube or google and see several miracles of Allah through the Quran which was documented.
And pls explain to me what you mean by "completely liberated"?

First, Asalam alaykum yah akhi. I didn't say what you wrote was for show off. Rather I was talking bout the fact that you could even believe such deception if the tools where tweaked to your taste. For example you went ahead to describe how d Quran should have looked like and so on and so forth. Does miracle even works like that. If I need to learn about the miracles of Allah. YouTube will be the worst place for me. Thank you. Pls liberate your self from the Dajjal.
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Frustrated OSU
If it were to be the shadow of Mary now, you dey shout
Afonja super head slammer I don't believe in shadows grin

3 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lies lies lies

1 Like

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by juliiz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
pls... oooooooo I want to ask a question,
Did the woman give birth to Quran and Bead... ? OR, ..

1 Like

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by RisingWars: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
It is Islamic lies and fraud like this one that keeps Muslims in Africa behind all the time. Quran and beads in it's hand.....baby must have been born an adult.

2 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Turantula(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wow! Impressive. That was how my aunty gave birth to a bouncing baby boy with condom in his dick, and another cousin of mine gave birth to a girl with ear ring in her ears, another aunt of mine gave birth to a boy with AK-47 in his hands.

3 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by rasco2000me: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
No matter what signs some people see those dat will go to hell will still denied d faith,hell are not just created for fun

1 Like

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by hotwax: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
I want to see the woman give birth to praying mat. Especially the one made with plastic stripes....LOL grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Radiants: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
The quran is a holy book. coming out with blood from a vaaigaina is totally denigrating...

1 Like

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by ChuxMyk002: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lmao. Useless Liars. See the ugly Imam abeg.

This stupid story we've been hearing since we were children. Na still wetin we dey hear till today.

Chai.

The imam resemble that Fulani man wey dey fvck him cow yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by ChuxMyk002: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
OwoLee:
pls, this is not right and should not be allowed to circulate. This is not Quran from Allah, you can even see the pack that came with it like what they sell in stores. If this thing wants to have an iota of truth, I expected some like a leaflets, paper with an angelic arabic inscriptions on it not the kind of Quran that we print electronically. this is shit news...As a Muslim myself, I saw the pictures and this is beyond common sense. we shouldn't tolerate mediocrity all in the name of propagating Islam. Lakum deenukum waliyadini...

Hahahaha. You even still believe that rubbish they call islam? Like one mumu prophet they call Mohammed that likes to mess around with stupid virgins will come and tell you he's from god and you'll foolishly believe.
Dumb ass niggas

3 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Opoki(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
I still wonder why this thing has never happened in Saudi Arabia! Na only naija everytime.

2 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
i hope that's not the new shekCOW....just wondering how the quaran entered her stomach to come out with the baby. senseless SCAM....

3 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
realmindz:
shame to a slave race..

You can go on to name your children after the Arabs and the Jews, go on to fight for their heritage. You will never be respected in the world until you change your slave born religious mentality changes.

Once upon a time the black race practiced their indigenous religions wholly but where did thag take them huh? Religiosity was never the cause mental laziness rather the effect of it.
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
mukhcech:

Why comment foolishly
Because the post is foolish and need to be foolishly commented to...

2 Likes

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Teeboi56: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
I know some idiotic we not believe dis
Anyway dat is ur own cup of tea
To me I know my own God is working
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
timilehin007:
Because the post is foolish and need to be foolishly commented to...
Sorry o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams / Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.