Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) (42746 Views)

Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Marriage tips from the Quran and Sunnah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Teeboi56:
I know some idiotic we not believe dis Anyway dat is ur own cup of tea To me I know my own God is working
It is idiots that will believe this.

1 Like

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by OwoLee(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
ChuxMyk002:

Hahahaha. You even still believe that rubbish they call islam? Like one mumu prophet they call Mohammed that likes to mess around with stupid virgins will come and tell you he's from god and you'll foolishly believe.
Dumb ass niggas

Like the school you went to all your life, you weren't taught courtesy?
writing gibberish online to attack people of a certain faith doesn't add anything to your life.
Live and let's live in peace...
There's no compulsion in religion!
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
realmindz:
shame to a slave race..

You can go on to name your children after the Arabs and the Jews, go on to fight for their heritage. You will never be respected in the world until you change your slave born religious mentality changes.

u are the second in command bastard i ever got to cross. Are u also not following christianity? Of which jexus said he was sent only to the lost sheeps of israel, but u take his message and change it to dance, mini skirt and ogogoro taken, ur name should b either other western name ur a shitt tittle may b onoguchiseberia odugumasalaja or olombahinavho chidebere. Mind u if u are not a christian i know that u use cloths and cars created by the westerners who u serve being a slave if not then u need to use colanut leaf to cover ur egba stool passing nyash with it bkos the whole of ur extended grand family can never make a shirt button, u entirely depend on some one but take ur egusi mouth spewing trash. If u are a pagan that means u are infidel, the guyz that even satan can run millions of kilometers to avoid sniffing ur body ordour bkos u are guaranteed fire wood that shall be use to burn npn believers, people like u are a contaminated sin pf first order bkos we must wash a plate that u used seven times with disinfectand detergent and sand bfo we eat in it. Prophet mohammad did not say arabs should follow God alone as that of jezus to israel, or muses for egyptians he said the whole world should b muslim. Let me leave coz i dnt even know or u are high bkps thats part of ur religion using it ad a guy as thT of westerners who can even die if they should b shown ur anus even on tv. Reply me but to ur own palava cox i never read replies from satan debris like u bkos even if world should not respect islam ad u said that clearly exclude u bkos a pig in gutter is precious than ur breath. My real name is illitrate oxubuike
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Goldaccumulator:
Please all of you that believe this should raise your hands up so that thunder can locate and strick u.
Seriously? Thunder fire that Allah you idiots claim u worship
The thunder do not follow the command of ogogoro sipping mouth father and there is time u will know u are a rake bastard. U are insulting islam while u follow the religion that their God was the the ever known god that came with anus and penix, hindu worshippers who follow a cow idol are more sane that a person that could in his sense blv a supreme God can have anus and penix at a time. The god that went to toilet and shitt was indeed astonishing god, for God sake how dare u even blv a god can defeacate a real smelly shitt from bolimbos anus ? U are in no possition to insult even a monkey worshippers bkos they are a trillion far better. Islam do not blv God can eat or drink talkless of excreta in toilet, infact his features are never like thT of any known creature or structure as u are crying under virgin mary statue, u tink just after prostitution and dancing following a cool music u are gnna b invited to paradise abi? Continue saying god can have anus, b wearing mini skirt, partying and incense in the name that u are educated following west with ur egba mouth consider urselves wise advanced guyz, whre u can even Bleep ur mother and b insulting people. I swear to God that for me to shake hands with u i better snuggle a donkey and ape bkos u are a supernatural devinely surplus of human waste, using toilet paper to wipe ur anus as a guy u also go to party and jump nude in to public pool, all the must Rema ining egusi stool that must b left in ur anus is washed in the water but still u take birth and appeared a niggar, a guy. I dnt read replies on nairaland even if its a complement from my babe, so i know u are gonna waste u egusi shitt wiping hands to write back sorry wo,. My name Abdulhamid illitrate of the first order
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
kaluxy007:
grin Hope he came along with kettle and prayer mat

anybody that quotes me is liable to go deaf
If it were to be a Christian that gave birth to a child with Bible on his/her hand,I know you will all be shouting hallelujah like goat
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Goldaccumulator: 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Solorrman:
The thunder do not follow the command of ogogoro sipping mouth father and there is time u will know u are a rake bastard. U are insulting islam while u follow the religion that their God was the the ever known god that came with anus and penix, hindu worshippers who follow a cow idol are more sane that a person that could in his sense blv a supreme God can have anus and penix at a time. The god that went to toilet and shitt was indeed astonishing god, for God sake how dare u even blv a god can defeacate a real smelly shitt from bolimbos anus ? U are in no possition to insult even a monkey worshippers bkos they are a trillion far better. Islam do not blv God can eat or drink talkless of excreta in toilet, infact his features are never like thT of any known creature or structure as u are crying under virgin mary statue, u tink just after prostitution and dancing following a cool music u are gnna b invited to paradise abi? Continue saying god can have anus, b wearing mini skirt, partying and incense in the name that u are educated following west with ur egba mouth consider urselves wise advanced guyz, whre u can even Bleep ur mother and b insulting people. I swear to God that for me to shake hands with u i better snuggle a donkey and ape bkos u are a supernatural devinely surplus of human waste, using toilet paper to wipe ur anus as a guy u also go to party and jump nude in to public pool, all the must Rema ining egusi stool that must b left in ur anus is washed in the water but still u take birth and appeared a niggar, a guy. I dnt read replies on nairaland even if its a complement from my babe, so i know u are gonna waste u egusi shitt wiping hands to write back sorry wo,. My name Abdulhamid illitrate of the first order
Idiot I don't have time to read garbage fucck you , Fucck your Jesus or christian god or Mohamed or Allah or Hindu shit and all that shit.
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
So god self on get computer and printer for heaven...am expecting something like an artifact or old palm leave not this modern Quran printed electronically
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
As a Muslim, I think it's high time we stopped publicising miracles. Our religion is approved by faith and deeds which is by following our Books! Miracles doesn't confirm a religion.

https://www.nairaland.com/4317273/miracles-nature-widely-spoken-nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by udatso: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Teeboi56:
I know some idiotic we not believe dis
Anyway dat is ur own cup of tea
To me I know my own God is working
When you learn about the deen, you will learn to separate shafts from the rice. May Allah forgive you for insulting those who find this news false and a bad way of propagating Islam. There's already a lot of miracles by Allah and this is just not one of such.
The blood that comes out after childbirth (nifas) makes a woman impure and can't offer her salawats till it stops. And you gullibly believe that Allah would send his holy book to pass though najs?
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:43am On Apr 03, 2018
udatso:

When you learn about the deen, you will learn to separate shafts from the rice. May Allah forgive you for insulting those who find this news false and a bad way of propagating Islam. There's already a lot of miracles by Allah and this is just not one of such.
The blood that comes out after childbirth (nifas) makes a woman impure and can't offer her salawats till it stops. And you gullibly believe that Allah would send his holy book to pass though najs?
Definately u re ignorant
U re telling me is a lie abi
What about d one dat happen in Lagos d baby dat was born wit Quran dat also is a lie abi
Abeg go sit down joor u don't anything about islam
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by udatso: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Teeboi56:

Definately u re ignorant
U re telling me is a lie abi
What about d one dat happen in Lagos d baby dat was born wit Quran dat also is a lie abi
Abeg go sit down joor u don't anything about islam
As at the time of the labour did you see the baby coming out of the womb holding the Quran? Can't you see your senses are being played with. What's even sad is the fact that you believe a holy book which is totally Haram to be kept in a place of filth, that Allah will now take it upon Himself to bring it through a woman's privates but you find it hard to believe that the little baby could have been given the Quran and beeds to hold while pics were taken or it's totally false.
There are many miracles for a sincere Muslim to reflect on which Allah explicitly mentioned in the Quran for example:

(3:190) Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding.

So stop looking for unnecessary miracles that do not match His Majesty. Miracles or no miracles, a true Muslim believes in Allah.
May Allah increase us all in knowledge and wisdom and forgive our shortcomings

I hope when next you see a post such as "99 names of Allah found on the faeces of man" you won't jump up and start shouting Allahu Akbar. What a miracle!
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by Dreydoe(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2018
I am A proud Muslim.

But ds news is obviously a Lie/Joke.

No sensible muslim should believe this..

Allah knows best
Re: ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) by SaeedIbnEesa: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2018
laughing. blatantl lie.. if this happens in Muslim country. the baby should be killed.. baby that bring bidah (tesuba) into the world..

although it's a lie.. the baby no bring anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams / Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? / Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.