Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (28835 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by agbonkamen(f): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

stop pouring your frustrations out on me..
is not my fault your face qualifies misery..
see me c trouble..
you are a foolish boy.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I agree that is why I call them online alpha males.

will you shut that black redundant hole you call a mouth
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
you are a foolish boy.

hahahhahahaha look at this frustrated ancient of day's.. am not in the mood to add to your plight.. please be a good girl and get lost
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by agbonkamen(f): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

hahahhahahaha
look at this frustrated ancient of day's..
am not in the mood to add to your plight..
please be a good girl and get lost

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mynd44:
He is making food.

How is this special?

And Eba out of all the varieties. grin

Some ppl are so lousy that even when they keep quiet you will still be hearing their thoughts blasting like night club speakers

grin
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
agbonkamen:

ohhhhhh lord how can one human being be this stupid
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by agbonkamen(f): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

ohhhhhh lord
how can one human being be this stupid
I know you are pained but don't worry, I know your stupidity has no cure. The only thing to do now is to ignore you and your mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
I know you are pained but don't worry, I know your stupidity has no cure. The only thing to do now is to ignore you and your mentions.

I.wish.
buh would be very glad if left me alone..
thanks anyway
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
godofuck231:

Igbo woman and her money,

Where is she?
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
that mavi906 guy of a person is so stupid.
Sweetie the marvin906 guy has been mentioning around even Drinklimca they want to see if I would reply them but I have learnt a trick from neezar and donstan18 it is better to keep silent and ignore so that they would see that they are fooling themselves. grin

4 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
That is it sister you know the trick ignore them some people are not worth your mentions. wink

3 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sweetie the marvin906 guy has been mentioning around even Drinklimca they want to see if I would reply them but I have learnt a trick from neezar and donstan18 it is better to keep silent and ignore so that they would see that they are fooling themselves. grin

hahahhahahaha..
how wonderful
no need exhausting my word's..
how's your cat by the way..
hope he hasn't gone to he's ancestors
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is it sister you know the trick ignore them some people are not worth your mentions. wink

I won't bet my money on her...
she acts tough buh she ain't..
nevertheless she can join your bandwagon grin grin
round table of use.less banshee's grin
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
bukatyne:

Does cooking everyday make someone a maid?

CC: ImaIma1

Should chores be exclusively for the wife?

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by marvin906(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
iamtardey:

you and this your meme again... when i see this meme i surely knows it's you

hahahhahahaha
just kinda attached to the meme grin
will change one day
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Seahawk: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lmao
ImaIma1:

Alpha male indeed.

Alpha males that will still be collecting money from their women.

Some of them are only alpha males on nairaland. In their homes, they are sissy males. Roaring lions on NL and ants at home.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by piagetskinner(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
maybe he fought with his wife and he's using this social media stunt to appease her

point to note...a husband is the head...he might not be the bread winner but never forget he's the head
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
piagetskinner:
maybe he fought with his wife and he's using this social media stunt to appease her

point to note...a husband is the head...he might not be the bread winner but never forget he's the head
How does the topic relate to what you typed?It is only an insecure man who has not earned the respect of a woman that would continue to shout that because he has a joystick one holy book says he is the head.Not all women buy that line and enjoy allowing a man control them they want partnership in this 21st century and not head and tail relationship.Anyways what do I know it doesn't apply to me and mr man try to help your woman do house chores it doesn't make you less of a man.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Andy2274: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:
Nairaland guys won't like this.

They are alpha males cheesy.

They believe that if a man does chores or cook, the woman will take it for granted and lose respect for them...blah blah blah
. If you see your brother doing same thing for his wife you will go and report to your mother that your brother's wife have turned him to woman wrapper. It's not a new thing. For the fact that people don't post such things on facebook or nairaland doesn't mean they don't do it. I cook at home, I bath my baby, I feed her and do all house chores a woman can do but I don't need to publish it here for people to know.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Andy2274:
. If you see your brother doing same thing for his wife you will go and report to your mother that your brother's wife have turned him to woman wrapper. It's not a new thing. For the fact that people don't post such things on facebook or nairaland doesn't mean they don't do it. I cook at home, I bath my baby, I feed her and do all house chores a woman can do but I don't need to publish it here for people to know.

Report to my mother? I would rather commend him and tease his wife. They are husband and wife and they have an understanding

2 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

this is serious

Some people will not see this thread o. Later they will go and write one education epistle about how women have dealt with him.

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A retired Nigerian soldier identified as Des-Dokubo Dennis, has become an online sensation after sharing pictures of him supporting his wife in her ''department''. According to the MD/CEO at Desalem Integrated Services Nigeria Ltd, his wife was very tired to cook so he decided to prepare a sumptuous vegetable soup for them to eat.

The man who is now trending online, shared pictures of him in action in the kitchen as he wrote;

YOUR WIFE IS YOUR BETTER HALF, NOT A SLAVE....

Madam was tired, so I took over the Kitchen, cooked Vegetable Soup and prepared Eba for Us to eat, Husbands should help their wives biko, you won't die....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/retired-nigerian-soldier-prepares-meal-for-his-tired-wife.html

B4 I help her tell her fada to reduce heer bride price first......... angry
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ndubueze92(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Neither should i be the chef or maid. He didn't marry him to be a slave neither did i marry him to be one.

He could also take me for granted if i contribute money to the house needs
Sorry, I think I need to come in here. You must definitely need to contribute something whether he helps at home or not. Except maybe he's a multi billionaire... u can spend.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 1:06am On Mar 28, 2018
ndubueze92:
Sorry, I think I need to come in here. You must definitely need to contribute something whether he helps at home or not. Except maybe he's a multi billionaire... u can spend.

I have no problem with contributing money. I was just trying to make a point.

When a man tries to make house chores solely the wife's duty, he should also make providing for the house solely his duty.

1 Like

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by EfemenaXY: 2:06am On Mar 28, 2018
And how is this news?
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by iRepNaija1: 5:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Troublemaker007:
I do this everyday for my darling wife and I don’t broadcast it.

You kind of just did broadcast it, sir.

3 Likes

Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ndubueze92(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

I have no problem with contributing money. I was just trying to make a point.

When a man tries to make house chores solely the wife's duty, he should also make providing for the house solely his duty.
Nice one..... If I do offer to help bah, it's gonna be once a week, only on Saturdays or more often especially, when the kids are little. In fact, not voluntarily... I will have to be begged or possibly bribed.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ImaIma1(f): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2018
ndubueze92:
Nice one..... If I do offer to help bah, it's gonna be once a week, only on Saturdays or more often especially, when the kids are little. In fact, not voluntarily... I will have to be begged or possibly bribed.

I don't think you should be begged. When the time comes you won't be cajoled or bribed. It is also your house and they are your children.

When you see your wife always stressed, combining work,house chores and children, you would be mean not to get involved. You are not a visitor but a resident.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by crackhaus: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
XingXhang:

He is in his house. He is got no one he's forming for.
His wife ain't complaining so you shouldn't.
This "this is how to do it" generation sef
Wonder and Complain are synonyms?
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by crackhaus: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
bukatyne:

A lot of men tie wrapper at home na.
A lot of men don't post it on social media na.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by ndubueze92(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

I don't think you should be begged. When the time comes you won't be cajoled or bribed. It is also your house and they are your children.

When you see your wife always stressed, combining work,house chores and children, you would be mean not to get involved. You are not a visitor but a resident.
Imaima, life is too short for the men to get involved in house chores! when, they will die off in the future and the women will continue to enjoy the children and whatever was left behind... Just a random thought, not consistent and susceptible to changes depending on the kind of woman one later end up with.
Re: Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" by crackhaus: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
bukatyne:

Really?

If a woman contributes to everything done in the home, will he take her for granted?
Of course. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.