Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

"Christian Men Are Not Romantic And Very Boring" - Archibishop Duncan-williams T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Christian Men Are Not Romantic And Very Boring" - Archibishop Duncan-williams T (435 Views)

Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / How Do You Feel Dating A Very Boring Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Christian Men Are Not Romantic And Very Boring" - Archibishop Duncan-williams T by slimjaney: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

Ghanaian Archibishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams has encouraged Christian men to learn to be romantic in communicating with their wives and stop displaying "boring" character which he says leads to many problems in Christian marriages.

Preaching to his congregation in the second service on Palm Sunday, 25 March 2018 at Action Chapel International (ACI) off the Spintex Road, the Presiding Archbishop and General Overseer of ACI, said: “Some of the problems in the church with Christian women and their husbands is the fact that a lot of Christian men are not romantic. A lot of Christian men, you are very boring”.

“One way all the time; same place all the time, always bedroom, always you turn the light off,” he lamented.

He encouraged husbands to take their wives out for lunch and dinner dates from time to time so they don't have to cook all the time.

SOURCE: https://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/03/christian-men-are-not-romantic-and-very.html

Re: "Christian Men Are Not Romantic And Very Boring" - Archibishop Duncan-williams T by Destined2win: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2018
I don't want to see this trash on FP.

I'm a Christian and I'm very romantic
Re: "Christian Men Are Not Romantic And Very Boring" - Archibishop Duncan-williams T by highpriestess: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
undecidedundecided
Re: "Christian Men Are Not Romantic And Very Boring" - Archibishop Duncan-williams T by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
The one that reeks most is hubby calling his wife mummy and wife calling hubby daddy, usually deeper life members
Re: "Christian Men Are Not Romantic And Very Boring" - Archibishop Duncan-williams T by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Destined2win:
I don't want to see this trash on FP.
I'm a Christian and I'm very romantic
By "Trash" you mean the post ain't true huh?

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Human Beings / Unmasking The Nice Guy / Women Are Enemy Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.