Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg (25407 Views)

How NSCDC, Immigration, Prison Service Heads ‘secured’ Fresh Tenure Extension / Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election / Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by seunmsg(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Very shameful cry
You've become unconscionable.

The Buhari you voted for was the one that was looking the other way while his brothers are on killing spree.

I don't think your problem is tribal but personal

What exactly is your point?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tinubu will still lose when the next election holds, you don't have to be clairvoyant to know that.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Thank you Mr. President. This is the Buhari that we voted for. A man who will stand on the side of truth no matter whose ox is gored. The so called extension was illegal, undemocratic, not in good faith and absolutely unnecessary. If the party constitution says that the NEC should serve for a period of four years, then four years it is. Whoever still wants to continue in office should be ready to stand for another election and win the votes of party members. Giving silly excuses to illegally extend the tenure of party executives is against the spirit of internal democracy and also a violation of the rights of party members to contest for party positions and elect people into party offices. APC is not PDP, they must set a good example when it comes to internal party democracy.
But as a zombie,u didn't criticize the president or apc when it was extended

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by sanpipita(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol all talk no action, if he dares anything contrary, governors will put him and tinubu in their place
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by konfused: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Why is every topic reduced to Igbos Vs Nigeria?

What exactly do all these guys get from mocking Igbos?

nairaland has really gone to the dogs, instead of discussing the topic intelligently, all you will see are comments mocking Igbos as if we are the problem.

An in-house issue between APC members and you will see comments mocking Igbos, I don't understand some people here ooo, even veteran Nairaland members.

Ike gwuru

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by tiwasiaife(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
want to appease Tinubu but will smuggle Oyegun thru back door . This is the more Tinubu looks less he sees
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by chinedu234(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is the same type of deep set contradiction with which the present government is run. This country has never witnessed a more polarized government as we have seen under @Mbuhari. I wish them luck.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Firstpage: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
nwabobo:

APC won't survive a national convention.

Are you not the one asking wetin concern Igbos with APC? Yet you are commenting on APC affairs

Your unstable nature is legendary.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by NaijaMutant(f): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:

What exactly is your point?

My point is that you don't have a point

Shove your deluded opinion up your ass.hole
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Firstpage: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
konfused:

Are you new on nairaland to have noticed the hatred igbos have for other tribes in Nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by konfused: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Firstpage:

Are you not the one asking wetin concern Igbos with APC? Yet you are commenting on APC affairs

So he shouldn't comment again because he is Igbo, Mba go to his house and shut him up.

Umu Ndi Ara!!!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by konfused: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Firstpage:

Are you new on nairaland to have noticed the hatred Igbos have for other tribes in Nigeria?

Can you please help me understand how that translates to every topic being discussed here is an avenue to mock Igbos?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by seunmsg(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
NaijaMutant:

My point is that you don't have a point

Shove your deluded opinion up your ass.hole

Unfortunately for you, i will continue to express my opinion on Nairaland irrespective of your feelings.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Kennydoc(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
Nooooooooooo! This would be too much for me to bear as a flatheaded Heeeebow Jhew. It means I can not use my empty Jewish Wawa head to mock Jagaban anymore. embarassed embarassed embarassed

May chukwu alewa dawadawa console me over this great loss of my wailing avenue. embarassed embarassed

Chill guy! Let's wait to see the outcome of the convention. If APC survives it, then you can brag.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by 4dor: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
yemaldo:
Really, yet some mumu said Tinubu is irrelevant

You think most people here know anything about politics? Oga leave story.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Adebowale89(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
this won't still make him return to that sit comes 2019

I don't care if tinubu is used and dump. tinubu is not than the masses, his influence and wealth doesn't make him more human than the masses

is the president just knowing the chairman tenure was extended beside this condemnation is just a political play mind to relieved tinubu and his cacus grievances, by the time he will be reelected God forbid then you will see him validating the extension and even make him dominate APC party nationally

this is a mind game, I hope the jagaban stood up for this disguise and not fall in total political humiliation of buhari the highest sadist on earth
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Bizibi(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Thank you Mr. President. This is the Buhari that we voted for. A man who will stand on the side of truth no matter whose ox is gored. The so called extension was illegal, undemocratic, not in good faith and absolutely unnecessary. If the party constitution says that the NEC should serve for a period of four years, then four years it is. Whoever still wants to continue in office should be ready to stand for another election and win the votes of party members. Giving silly excuses to illegally extend the tenure of party executives is against the spirit of internal democracy and also a violation of the rights of party members to contest for party positions and elect people into party offices. APC is not PDP, they must set a good example when it comes to internal party democracy.
wow!!!! It took him more than 4 weeks to realise this......
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Quality20(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
but why is d president admitting that it was a mistake? why can't he stand by d earlier resolution.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by beejaay: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
A ploy to bring tinubu back to the table...an after thought and a strategy to win back tinubu vigour and loyalty... if tinubu cannot see this script then he doesnt deserve the name and accolades we have conferred on him.....a piece have been moved by the northern wing and check on tinubu king, lets see what tinubu's move will be.....this game is getting interesting...(its just that the northern cabal showed their hands too early for a counter move)
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by honestivo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ejiphill09:
All of you hailing Tinibu up & down seems not to understand politics. Very soon starting from today Governors will Alien with the party chieftain in thier various states to support anyone that will help make Tinibu more irrelevant.

It's a well known facts that governor's produces majority of people that votes for any State or National conventions. With this facts How many Governors supports Tinibu apart from Lagos?

How many Senators and house of reps that are aligible to vote on the day of convention supports Tinibu.

In coming days/months APC will humiliate TINIBU publicly.

Let the DRAMA Begins.
Is not all about Tinibu but let Justice prevail
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by GavelSlam: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
sweerychick:
Good news it means APC will split tongue

Let APC split.

Better to do the right thing than extend an illegality.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by resurgentxtian4: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
konfused:

nairaland has really gone to the dogs, instead of discussing the topic intelligently, all you will see are comments mocking Igbos as if we are the problem.

An in-house issue between APC members and you will see comments mocking Igbos, I don't understand some people here ooo, even veteran Nairaland members.

Ike gwuru

See ehn, you igbos are the cause. You have allowed your political irrelevance to transmute into hate for Yorubas and Hausa. And this fact is now known to all Nigerians who now fire back at the igbos for being hateful and bitter.

This is the honest to God truth of the situation in Nigeria. The only tribe hated more than the igbos right now are the Fulanis due to the herdsman menace.

Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by nwabobo: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Firstpage:

Where did I say that?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Shawnnn01: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Another row of 2 million Igbo Ipob PDP people will die today because of this remark. Oya all the lunatics screaming Tinubu as been this n that where is yah face. The land of hatred will boil like hellfire today. This Buhari is just too wicked for my brother from the land the sun will never rise, the land of fake hate filled Jews.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by Shawnnn01: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ejiphill09:
All of you hailing Tinibu up & down seems not to understand politics. Very soon starting from today Governors will Alien with the party chieftain in thier various states to support anyone that will help make Tinibu more irrelevant.

It's a well known facts that governor's produces majority of people that votes for any State or National conventions. With this facts How many Governors supports Tinibu apart from Lagos?

How many Senators and house of reps that are aligible to vote on the day of convention supports Tinibu.

In coming days/months APC will humiliate TINIBU publicly.

Let the DRAMA Begins.

Pls desist from remaining foolish all your life.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by bedspread: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
yemaldo:
Really, yet some mumu said Tinubu is irrelevant
Tinubu is very Irrelevant....
It's one thing to talk...
It's another thing for action to take place...
PMB is only looking for something to hang on to for 2019..

They tried the DAPCHI girls movie ..... Sgt bako blew the lid...

They tried the blame GEJ campaign, Nigerians Know better now.....

They tried the west northern Father Marriage , it failed....
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by konfused: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

See ehn, you igbos to the cause. You have allowed your political irrelevance to transmute into hate for Yorubas and Hausa. And this fact is now known to all Nigerians who now fire back at the igbos for being hateful and bitter.

This is the honest to God truth of the situation in Nigeria. The only tribe hated more than the igbos right now are the Fulanis due to the herdsman menace.

Peace.

Carry on, jisi ike, you all should continue mocking and insulting them.

One day the rejected stone will become the chief cornerstone.

My grouse is that every topic is now reduced to the mocking Igbos, both the ones that concerns Igbos and the one that doesn't concern them.

Ike gwuru
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg by kaystick86(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
indirectly Oyegun's tenure is coming to an end and the party will be organizing an elective convention by june.

lets hope this will be followed through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 / Ekiti Rigging Scandal; Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Others On Their Own -PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.