Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father (40796 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by mradjoy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
some people still get sense for here sha
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by ksam(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
It took her days to find a counter passage... Thanks to Google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Aibuckher(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
She don rush to the scriptures grin grin
Who no de fear curse grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Harshirama(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Abeg where I fit watch Nigeria match
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
@salvation101 - A stranger insulted him and the next thing is to "curse" his daughter? Didn't you read what he wrote? He said if any of his daughters marry it would be WITHOUT his blessing... and then he cursed her!

She politely replied him with a verse.... where is the dishonour in that?

So what happened to this verse in the same book that you are quoting:

Pavore9:
Hmm..... Ephesians 6:4 reads Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather , bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord....

So because he is her father he is allowed to curse her whenever he feels like?

salvation101:
Honor ur father and mother. (this is the first commandment with a promise). Dat it may be well with you and that you may live long on earth..

Even if he made mistakes in d past, he is still ur father. Honor him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Emvico34: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
how can a man open his mouth to curse his children? And everybody seems to support his motion.
Was he cursed by his parent?
The man is not a God fearing man. He is an evil man and a wicked father. "the wicked shall not go unpunished"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Talking about curses;
I had sex with my new Pastor's wife today.

But we are immune from curses.

Your mumu never do?

You tot u are a Nairaland celebrity to be vomiting trash like an imbecilic element!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Outofsync(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Talking about curses; I had sex with my new Pastor's wife today.
So who gives a Bleep now undecided
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Outofsync(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Talking about curses; I had sex with my new Pastor's wife today.
So who gives a Bleep now undecided
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by JuicyStar: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Letenwam:
In what seems to be direct response to the curse placed on her future husband by her father, Engr Vincent Idowu, TBoss took to her Instagram stories to share a bible verse.

Recall that exchanges between Mr Idowu and a troll @Ophilia_drank who said he looked like a roasted he-goat on his wedding day, brought about the uproar and the curse on any man who marries TBoss and his siblings without his blessings.

The post which had the curse embedded in it reads;

”When destiny smiles on someone, he forgets that there is life elsewhere. If I look like a roasted goat on my wedding day, that’s cool but that writer will soon become a resident of a subcity where people with severed limbs, broken bones, amputations, stinking blind and lame reside. THIS IS A PROMISE.

I live a humble, private life and did not intimate TBoss or any of her siblings of my plan to remarry in accordance with my tradition/custom. Furthermore, I did not make public or post anything about my marriage.

I am starting a new beginning and clearing the slate of all the wrong decisions I made in my life. I just want to forget Tokunbor (TBoss) and her siblings and start life afresh for all its worth. If and wherever Tboss and any of her siblings gets married, it shall be without my blessings and woe unto the man or the woman who marries any of them. So shall it be by the power vested on me by God Almighty”.

TBoss who responded to the curse, shared the Bible verse 'Proverbs 26:2' on her Instagram stories.

Proverbs 26:2  reads- For as a bird flying over to high things, and as a sparrow going into uncertain; so cursing brought forth without reasonable cause shall come above into some man.

https://lailasnews.com/tboss-quotes-bible-response-curse-placed-spouse-father/

Lalasticlala

Her father didn't curse her. He only cursed whoever marries her or her siblings without his consent.
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by oyetunder(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Akwasi:
Even GOD will not remove your curse when your father does not agree. continue to flatter yourself with irrelevant verses with regards your case
God will...but how much of God one knows plays a serious role. You cannnot just be among those practicing rock and roll Christianity and win some battles. I have seen a very useless father who having tasted one fresh younger pussy cursing his children from the older wife out of no reasons...he publicly cursed them to die before him...and he never reversed it. Lo, they are still alive today while the cruel man died in shame. the New pussy gave him one medically confirmed bastard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Drabrah(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kotodoctor:
My prayer for tboss, is that she meets a guy who is humble and patient to teach. Because going by her disposition in that house, she has a lot of humble learning to do.

Many of this so called big girls are going to suffer later. That one no even need curse. You talk to them and they are so ignorant about practical life.

Ehnehn! Also humble & patient to carry d curse, shey!
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by XtrmeBachelor(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
family is family! settle with ur fada !
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Bellarod05: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
You right there
,The father said he didn't hear from her since even call or visit,tboss wasn't performing her neccesary role like daughter- father relationship.. So he was waiting for the day she will bring her husband to him for probably an introduction or marital right which I am not sure tboss was even ready to do...The man was trying to show the power he has with God to make her begging since the man has been so irrelevant in the children lives...Am Sure he will gladly reverse the curse if tboss can know the gravity of the curse,bury her pride and seek for forgiveness..
JuicyStar:

Her father didn't curse her. He only cursed whoever marries her or her siblings without his consent.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
JoeyBlack:
@salvation101 - A stranger insulted him and the next thing is to "curse" his daughter? Didn't you read what he wrote? He said if any of his daughters marry it would be WITHOUT his blessing... and then he cursed her!

She politely replied him with a verse.... where is the dishonour in that?

So what happened to this verse in the same book that you are quoting:

So because he is her father he is allowed to curse her whenever he feels like?

dat was not her first clap back to her father. Another of her thread made firstpage on dis forum yesterday. Where is the honor in talking back at ur parent

Secondly, because he failed to obey the verse u quoted doesn't justify why she also has to disobey the one that applies to her too.
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by OpanachiOzohve: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
He actually looks like a goat..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Diso60090(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
The name of the curse please before i comment
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Coolgent(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
[/quote][quote author=Tunjasko post=66209710]Honestly, this people should stop disturbing us with their family issues? We have other pressing issues to attend to.
In short, no one gives a damn about your family issues. They should behave maturely and stop this show of shame.
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
The father is older so he is supposed to be wiser.... he should be the one to obey the verse 1st before the daughter. What comes around goes around...

And talking back at your parent applies during a discussion or an argument... NOT in a situation where a stranger insults him and the next thing is to CURSE his daughters (Tboss had no hand in the stranger's comment so why should he curse her?)

salvation101:
dat was not her first clap back to her father. Another of her thread made firstpage on dis forum yesterday. Where is the honor in talking back at ur parent

Secondly, because he failed to obey the verse u quoted doesn't justify why she also has to disobey the one that applies to her too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Don't change what he said he actually cursed her. This is the exact quote:

If and wherever Tboss and any of her siblings gets married, it shall be without my blessings and woe unto the man or the woman who marries any of them. So shall it be by the power vested on me by God Almighty”.

Read it again.

JuicyStar:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by JuicyStar: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
JoeyBlack:
Don't change what he said he actually cursed her. This is the exact quote:

Read it again.

Pls read the quote u sent to me. If I curse your car say e go knock (God forbid), have I cursed you? Na the car go suffer am but u would only feel the effect of that curse. It's a different thing if he said Tboss and her sibling would be cursed if they get married without his consent. I rest my case. I relate more with blessings and the good life and not negatives and curses.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Kazal999: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Okk.. T
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by ensamy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
If not for Tboss who for know this Mr. Idowo sef. Abeg let him let her be. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by unbitchable(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
salvation101:
Honor ur father and mother. (this is the first commandment with a promise). Dat it may be well with you and that you may live long on earth..

What kinda nonsense are you on about. A father that placed a curse on his children on social media, is that one a father?
"Fathers do not provoke your children to anger". Guess this verse isn't found in your own Scriptures.

Anyways, the only way to settle our differences is to cuddle up with steamy affection tonite. baby, put on my favourite colour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by ebenholer(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
A sign of end time...disobedience to parents.
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Chimezirim121: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
She didn't need to be publicly cursed by her father to know that she is truly cursed...

All BBA contestants are cursed
YOU'RE 100% RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by lereinter(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
baba tboss joor curse buhari too o
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by NairaMaster1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Treasure1919:
Tokumbo u have been cursed. Just ask for forgiveness so ur father can reverse it SIMPLE

Don't mind her.

She's implicating herself the more. Does she respect God before she brought the man on social media?
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Antichristus: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
SHAME
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by 1Sharon(f): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
salvation101:

Trash!
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by LyfeJennings(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
These are tough times for her.
God is her strength
She is a very strong lady
If it were a Tonto Dikeh, the papa go hear him life story for CNN...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Got His Teeth Fixed (Video) / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos / Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.