Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities (2401 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun / Boko Haram Insurgents Have Been Defeated In The North-east - Army Chief, Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by FanYogo1(f): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2018
nawtyme:

I am not the source of your misfortune. You asked for change, you shall get change in abundance

So what's the source of your own misfortune? GEJ?
Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by freeze001(f): 6:09am On Mar 28, 2018
FanYogo1:

The OP is IBO. They jubilate at any evil occurrence in Yoruba land. I'm not surprised.

So he shouldn't have posted the story? Would that then mean that he is not jubilating?

2 Likes

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by freeze001(f): 6:10am On Mar 28, 2018
FanYogo1:

Look at them. Why are you IBOs so diabolical and full of hate?

Why the initial insults to the Igbo? Were u all not warned to avoid this calamity called buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by freeze001(f): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2018
FanYogo1:

So those that voted for GEJ also voted for Fulani herdmen that have been attacking igboland prior to 2015?

Diabolical wicked things.

Unfortunately, the supposed majority idiots dragged the sane ones who knew better into the mess..

3 Likes

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by FanYogo1(f): 6:21am On Mar 28, 2018
freeze001:

Why the initial insults to the Igbo? Were u all not warned to avoid this calamity called buhari?

Has GEJ delivered your 2nd Nigerians bridge? Did Buhari force ibos to become refugees in other states?

1 Like

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by Strikethem: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
frustrated vulture, the East will continue to torment and give u sleepless nights. Good for nothing, dirty, ugly and lazy afonja
What is this pig saying? Which east? The one in Somalia or Haiti?
Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by FanYogo1(f): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2018
freeze001:

So he shouldn't have posted the story? Would that then mean that he is not jubilating?

Asking useless questions early in the morning. As if a mad man like Kanu can't tell when pigs and idiots jubilate over bad occurrence in Yoruba land....same land your people have made their refugee site.

2 Likes

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by nawtyme: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2018
FanYogo1:

So what's the source of your own misfortune? GEJ?
Rather than fighting those making you an IDP in your own land, you are calling GEJ. Continue playing ostrich. E go clear for your eye soon.

3 Likes

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
FanYogo1:

The OP is IBO. They jubilate at any evil occurrence in Yoruba land. I'm not surprised.
I am actually from Ogbomosho. I am just reporting what the Newspaper said.

cc lzaa onyeoga anonimi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by LZAA: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga anonimi
kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:

The house of representatives has raised the alarm over the reported criminal activities perpetrated by insurgents in some communities in Oyo state.

At plenary on Tuesday, the lawmakers said some violent groups — “sometimes consisting of insurgents and foreigners from neighbouring countries” — have been camping in over 200 villages in the state for about three weeks.

They said while some of the insurgents rob and kidnap people for ransom, some of their counterparts “storm villages to maim, loot and even kill in search of food, money and shelter”.

The deliberations were sequel to a motion of urgent public importance raised by Bosun Oladele, from Oyo state.

Oladele said villagers and farmers living in the affected villages have fled the area and taken cover in neighbouring communities.

He said eight persons have died from the attacks while “more than 15 persons have been kidnapped for ransom, some resulting in fatalities and gunshot injuries”.

He also said there is need for “drastic” measures to be taken to avoid a situation where “economic and social activities within the constituency will be paralysed”.

Contributing to the motion, the lawmakers lamented similar security challenges in other parts of the country, while calling for the expansion of security personnel in the country.

However, Henry Nwawuba from Imo state said the problem may not be employing more security personnel, rather, “are those in the armed forces the right persons for the job?”

He said: “We are talking about the armed forces being overstretched; those in the armed forces, are they there because they have the passion for the job or because of the money? When you employ somebody in the force that is there only to make money, then you see killings and collusion.”

He said the solution is the restructuring of the nation’s security architecture, adding: “Let us consider going back to our constitutional review to look at the issue of state police, to address these killings once and for all.”

Sulaiman Romo from Kano state accused some of the lawmakers of “trivialising” the matter.

“My worry is that we may be trivialising a very important matter of this nature and if we are going to judge our country and government on the bases of sectoral crises, then all the governments since independence have failed,” he said.

“Whenever we have an issue to discuss, let us address the substance instead of castigating the government and individuals.

“We should look at the possibility of increasing the capacity and number of the officers of the Nigerian police. There are so many issues across the country and this is not limited to 2019.”

Thereafter, the house urged the chief of army staff and the inspector-general of police to “urgently” deploy personnel in the area.

They also mandated the relevant government agencies to provide relief materials to the victims of the crisis.

source https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/100546/rep-oladele-insurgent-oyo-communities

cc lzaa onyeoga

Insurgent kor...Detergent Ni..!!
Oga call them by their real name everybody know them with and express yourself clearly to avoid confusion and later denial...

Peace..!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by LZAA: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Bethor:

Insurgent kor...Detergent Ni..!!
Oga call them by their real name everybody know them with and express yourself clearly to avoid confusion and later denial...

Peace..!!!
grin
Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by FanYogo1(f): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga anonimi

Look at this inferior Ibo worm claiming Ogbomosho cheesy You have IBOS all over the SW ashamed to claim their IBOness. Only an ibo bastard will jubilate at this news as usual.
Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by FanYogo1(f): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
nawtyme:

Rather than fighting those making you an IDP in your own land, you are calling GEJ. Continue playing ostrich. E go clear for your eye soon.

Has the 2nd Nigerians bridge lies cleared for your eyes?
How can the SW be an IDP and a refugee hub for osus at the same time?
Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
FanYogo1:

Look at this inferior Ibo worm claiming Ogbomosho cheesy You have IBOS all over the SW ashamed to claim their IBOness. Only an ibo bastard will jubilate at this news as usual.
I am omo Oduduwa.
Stop denying me my heritage.

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by LZAA: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:
I am omo Oduduwa. Stop denying me my heritage.
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin kikikikiki
Re: Rep Oladele: Insurgents Have Taken Over Some Oyo Communities by nku5: 7:33pm On May 24, 2019
This was a year ago now it's no longer just news. People are kidnapped on a daily basis in the South West and his touts say nada because they don't want to offend Buhari and they prepared to sacrifice their people just to grab power in 2023. It's a shame...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: "Do Not Reinforce Failure" - Obasanjo. Nigerians React. / Man Accurately Predicts What Atiku Will Do After Elections / The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.