Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (67170 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
afroniger:
Wow. Very clean and world class. There is nothing stopping Africans from having world-class infrastructure. We just need to up our game. Maintenance culture can also be inculcated if we really desire it. Kudos to Ambo.

what is world class in this..you need panadol

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
COme this bus terminal next yeat. No be to build na problem,na maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by LordAdam16: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice. Really nice.

But how much them dey tk power the generating set daily? Seriously, power dey f*ck up many tins for this country.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE this is what we call good governance, not by eating in the BUKKA or cutting of PUMMO in the market. grin grin

kid ekiti does not generate the kind of money lagos state always generate and i dare ambode to tell us how much he spend on this plastic terminal that would soon break after some few years

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by gabolak(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
good job

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by revontuli(f): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Very impressive. This is truly world class, I hope the authorities there make sure it's maintained and kept clean. This was 100% Nigerian built, right? You guys gotta show this off to the world instead of your cars and wedding photos. Western world only seed Boko Haramand little kids thrown on the street for witchcraft, they should see achievements like this.

Nigeria has so much potential, this one here is proof.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Jungleluv5: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

Wow finally my Jamb result is out and I scored 380, can I apply for NYSC?
continu or go ahead
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Tundeobama(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lagos is moving forward.We hold our leaders accountable Ogun state pickup oyo stop sleeping.agosians pay your tax.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by lankieman: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bus Stop..
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by guywitzerogal(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
all of you are mad...na bus terminal una they celebrate like this..what if na world class airport nko..mad people from a mad shit hole country
bro leave us make we celebrate @ least na sumbody use money build status and the people of that state rejoice

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by natedat: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
you have to remove the logo.. that logo is illegal...

you can not put the logo on government properties.. the civil defense and federal road safety are act of the federal republic.. lagos is not federal republic.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
revontuli:
Very impressive. This is truly world class, I hope the authorities there make sure it's maintained and kept clean. This was 100% Nigerian built, right? You guys gotta show this off to the world instead of your cars and wedding photos. Western world only seed Boko haram, they should see achievements like this.

girl i will personally pay for your visa and ticket to obodo oyibo so you can see what they call world class..lol
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by kereman1: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
This man will not attend to pressing issues like
funali herdmen boko haram economy
all he knows how to do is to attend wedding host guest at aso rock and commission bus terminal,
imagine bus terminal, everything about this man irritates me
sense fall on u mr president

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by flokii: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Igbos need to wake up seriously!

Do they even have leaders atal in South East? From lowest IGR to no development whatsoever!

Una dey close eye waka for South West ni??

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by flokii: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

what is world class in this..you need panadol

Kindly show us the ones in your village..
Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by guywitzerogal(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tundeobama:
Lagos is moving forward.We hold our leaders accountable Ogun state pickup oyo stop sleeping.agosians pay your tax.
if Oyo state dare try to build sumtin like ds, then no salary for their workers for the next 5year....NO GO DEY DO PASS URSELF #kissdaniel voice

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by miqos02(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
ZACHIE:
NURTW owns the place.
not true.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Lomprico2: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE this is what we call good governance, not by eating in the BUKKA or cutting of PUMMO in the market. grin grin

Wat of kwara, oyo, osun, ondo and ogun state governors? Why not call them out??

Abokì

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by GenbIoodykiller: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
yarimo:
[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
guywitzerogal:
bro leave us make we celebrate @ least na sumbody use money build status and the people of that state rejoice
Just look at your expression status guy pick your dictionary now or face expulsion from sch
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by revontuli(f): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

girl i will personally pay for your visa and ticket to obodo oyibo so you can see what they call world class..lol

I've seen the rundown, rat-infested metro stations of NY, filthy and rundown train stations in Germany, dilapidated and filthy central railway station of Helsinki.
LMAO bro I lived my whole life in obodo oyibo grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by omojesu202(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

Wow finally my Jamb result is out and I scored 380, can I apply for NYSC?

why nysc? you can use it n apply for jobs already.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by gonkin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari should lost in lagos traffic

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
revontuli:

I've seen the rundown, rat-infested metro stations of NY, filthy and rundown train stations in Germany, dilapidated and filthy central railway station of Helsinki.

why are you talking like someone living in a shit hole then..rats are everywhere in the world even roaches.good bus terminal but not world class period
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
I just hope it will be well maintained... because that's the culture nigerians lack
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Shaev7(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
He will not come! Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Ayor93(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:

you guys are not wise, What fayose is doing Ekiti with the little resources, Ambode can't do half without borrowing billions,
you can't sit in Lagos and say crap about Fayose

come down To Ekiti and see for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by oluwaahmed: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
So Na bus stop buhari dey commission for Lagos? Wehdone

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by revontuli(f): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
News story quote: "The bus terminal, an initiative of the Governor Akinwunmi Ambode administration in Lagos State, is one of 13 such terminals being constructed across the state in the first phase of the project being executed by Planet Projects."

They are spending the money to build public service infrastructure instead of pocketing it. That's good development.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by TPAND(f): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
How disgraceful and reprehensible. A whole president coming to commission a motor park. What the heck is wrong with us in this part of the world. Why are we so deprived of sense, I hope CNN covers this event and show to the world the kind of leadership they have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Xisnin(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
revontuli:

How about the smelly Grand central terminal, Newyork?
You definitely haven't seen Antwerp Centraal Station, it is nothing but an eyesore undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by abbeyty(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Na everything we commission in Nigeria including bus-stop, anyway good job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning / Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.