Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (67171 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Don't pay that guy no mind. He's a very bitter and mean-spirited fellow who hardly sees the good in anything. I agree with you that it is indeed a world-class edifice.

mumu stop licking...look at pics of how a world class terminal looks like below
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by revontuli(f): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
if you are looking for world class terminals,try china,japan,singapore,macau..not european countries or american stations built in God knows when,this lagos stuff is plastic and wont last and let them tell us how much they use.

East Asians are living in a whole another dimension, everyone is way behind them when it comes to technology.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

No wonder. I knew you had to be a flattheaded ipob miscreant. All that pent-up bile, bitterness and frustration gave you away. You people from that part of the country are always filled with so much bitterness and negativity. Smh.

dumb tribalist mumu..you think i have time for tribal sentiments.after you will be the first to scream racism..THIS IS NOT WORLD CLASS..talk talking like a village boy in your smelly face me i face you room..oh you are probably a village boy and guess what i am not from the east..anuofia..oloshi.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
this is what you call world class

Guy, you must be blind because the terminal in those pictures have dirty floors and look beat down. I guess to you they must be world-class simply because of the skin-colour of the users. You need help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

dumb tribalist mumu..you think i have time for tribal sentiments.after you will be the first to scream racism..THIS IS NOT WORLD CLASS..talk talking like a village boy in your smelly face me i face you room..oh you are probably a village boy and guess what i am not from the east..anuofia..oloshi.

And I say it IS world class, now go and jump in the Lagoon. Who made you judge?? Your opinion is not better than mine you raving lunatic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Guy, you must be blind because the terminal in those pictures have dirty floors and look beat down. I guess to you they must be world-class simply because of the skin-colour of the users. You need help.

you have got no wisdom at all you have a very empty skull..lol..you are colour blind..get some glasses boy..e no expensive for go slow for ikeja
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Doyinne(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Where is this located?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by kennykane1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
all of you are mad...na bus terminal una they celebrate like this..what if na world class airport nko..mad people from a mad shit hole country

Let me add to your wise outburst. Just do a background check on the myopic clowns celebrating this minor or near nothing achievement youll notice they have not left their host state not to talk of outside Nigeria. For heavens sake it is Governments responsibility to provide us the masses with all affordable amenities hence the reason we pay tax!!
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
NewsPoacher:
All is set for the commissioning of the newly built world class Ikeja Bus Terminal by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode led administration. President Muhammadu Buhari will lead other top dignitaries on Thursday, March 29, 2018 to unveil the iconic infrastructure. This iconic terminal is designed to change the face of public transportation and it will convey more than 70,000 passengers daily to over 22 destinations across the State.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/963211/
This is beautiful,Lovely,thank you governor Ambode. But, buhari needn't come all the way just to commission a bus terminal,you the gov. and the chairman Ikeja local government alone àre enough. Buhari should stay back because campagns have not started yet...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by soledayo(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Private maintainance company....straight....where is d facility managers of shoprite...pls take over

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

you have got no wisdom at all you have a very empty skull..lol..you are colour blind..get some glasses boy..e no expensive for go slow for ikeja

Smh. You are just a bitter soul. Even if Ambode built the exact replica of the terminals in your pictures, you would still reject it/them as not being world-class. Too bad your opinion isn't worth a penny. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
kennykane1:

Let me add to your wise outburst. Just do a background check on the myopic clowns celebrating this minor or near nothing achievement youll notice they have not left their host state not to talk of outside Nigeria. For heavens sake it is Governments responsibility to provide us the masses with all affordable amenities hence the reason we pay tax!!

its annoying men when i see my people behave like village people i mean like bush or cave people..
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Emtol01: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

Wow finally my Jamb result is out and I scored 380, can I apply for NYSC?
Sure, you can. In fact ur call up number has been sent to ur mail
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Smh. You are just a bitter soul. Even if Ambode built the exact replica of the terminals in your pictures, you would still reject it/them as not being world-class. Too bad your opinion isn't worth a penny. undecided

stupid kid..people pay tax and do our opinion matters alot..am sure you are not even from lagos state..truth hurts boy and stop acting like dummy online..kenyans go day laff you..lol..even south africans..hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Kazal999: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice one, his excellency

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by nnokwa042(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Will bus from this terminal pass through orire down to okokomaiko?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

stupid kid..people pay tax and do our opinion matters alot..am sure you are not even from lagos state..truth hurts boy and stop acting like dummy online..kenyans go day laff you..lol..even south africans..hahahaha

OK, noted. It is not world class. Can you now do the rest of the world a favour by putting yourself out of your misery. Here is a rope to make it quick.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

OK, noted. It is not world class. Can you now do the rest of the world a favour by putting yourself out of your misery. Here is a rope to make it quick.

hahaha..mumu finally don gree after messing himself..lol...you are a pure nama..lol..i just blew your head off ..hahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by ekanDamie: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Call me to come and see this pic in the next 12months
Bros, i had tp logon just to reply u. Its not only the govt responsibility to maintain piblic property
It actually costs more to maintain dis amenities which will always need maintenance due to the animalistic ways Nigerians abuse public properties. See all d barricades installed to preventcommuters from obstructing traffic.
People actually bring dem down demselves cos its a shorter cut dan going for d bridge.
Its we users dat make maintenance hard, not d govt esp in lagos

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
ekanDamie:

Bros, i had tp logon just to reply u. Its not only the govt responsibility to maintain piblic property
It actually costs more to maintain dis amenities which will always need maintenance due to the animalistic ways Nigerians abuse public properties. See all d barricades installed to preventcommuters from obstructing traffic.
People actually bring dem down demselves cos its a shorter cut dan going for d bridge.
Its we users dat make maintenance hard, not d govt esp in lagos

oh please people pay their tax so that government can take care of things...what is wrong with nigerians all the suffer for naija don affect the brains..lol..
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by thunderbabs: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

Apply for Masters sef cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is a beautiful world class structure.It will also need world class maintenance,facility managers.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
doreto:
This is a beautiful world class structure.It will also need world class maintenance,facility managers.

make una stop with this world class poo..are all of you mad ni
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by mafavour: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Great one just like a developed country I pray that the security there is world class and no nigerialisation there, kudos to a working govo

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by henrysam(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

Nysc keh. A job is waiting for you at nnpc already. What are you waiting for?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Sagay212: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
all of you are mad...na bus terminal una they celebrate like this..what if na world class airport nko..mad people from a mad shit hole country

Lol nor mind them. After they'll be complaining of hardship. In 2018 people are celebrating bus terminal. You can imagine a governor commissioning bus terminal as if it's some achievement. You do what you are supposed to do and you still waste time and money to commission and organise a fanfare . Very shi.thile country indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sagay212:

Lol nor mind them. After they'll be complaining of hardship. In 2018 people are celebrating bus terminal. You can imagine a governor commissioning bus terminal as if it's some achievement. You do what you are supposed to do and you still waste time and money to commission and organise a fanfare . Very shi.thile country indeed.

i swear its annoying when i see things we celebrate in nigeria..they commission rice and other stuffs.i mean this is all madness and the thing is not even a world class terminal..i see staircase instead of escalator..i can go on and on
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Sagay212: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
this is what you call world class

Busta Shinjuku has escalators and elevators on each of the floors from the 1st to the 4th, making the access to different floors easy for people with large bags or strollers. It makes the transfer from a bus to a train, or from a taxi to an express bus, or any situation, very smooth.

Other than the gates, there are also restaurants on the 2nd floor. The large space is connected with a resting terrace space where you can admire the night view as well as visit the newly established SHINJUKU signboard.

The 3rd floor is the arrival platform for express buses as well as the platform for taxis. You can easily arrive here by taxi and transfer to a train or bus, or get off an express bus and get on a taxi to head toward your hotel.

The express bus ticket booths are located on the 4th floor, so you can purchase tickets at the booths or ticket vending machines on the day of your trip, even if you don't have any reservations. However if you're on a tight schedule we recommend you reserve your tickets online beforehand. This is because you might not be able to buy tickets on the day of your trip if you're traveling during a holiday season or on other busy days.

If you don't want to wait outside for your bus, you can wait in the lobby inside after you buy your ticket.

You can buy tickets at the ticket vending machines, but there are also staff who can speak other languages at the ticket booths.

If you want to leave your bags for a while, you can use the coin lockers located by the lobby.

Nigerians are used to mediocrity. Always celebrating rubbish. I don't know why people cannot use their brain ...praising a governor for building terminals with tax payers money. Terminal for buses they are using to make money for personal use. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Sagay212: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
kennykane1:

What they don't even understand is that this particular terminal was not built with the intention of making life easy for anybody. It's strictly for their BRT dubious business. They 'll use tax payers money to build private business and continue to make more money for themselves alone. A lot of Nigerians are just too gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
They will mess it all up soon tongue
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
more picture of what a world class terminal looks like

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by EnkayDezign4: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Omoapena:
Another location for slay mamas to take pix

Kudos to lagos government
Ambode is really working

It's their country, they can do as they please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning / Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.