Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (67166 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by validstar1: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

now you switched and if am not wrong that terminal was built 13yrs ago.i mean the one in helsinki..stop comparing it to this plastic built yesterday...there nothing to be proud of here..see how they use light to deceive you...hahahaha...its just light..when you talk about world class talk about what you can do at that terminal..this your lagos plastic is there space for disabled people,i dont see any escalator,..please always talk like person way don enter plane b4..dont make south africans mock us
Go And Asslick ur East Asians & Stop Disturbing Us, you're making empty noise
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2018
validstar1:
Go And Asslick ur East Asians & Stop Disturbing Us, you're making empty noise

another invalid zombie mocking himself i hope you have seen the thread of what a real world class terminal looks like

https://www.nairaland.com/4422357/thread-world-class-bus-terminals
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by LordAdam16: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2018
revontuli:

Exactly, I got lynched for trying to tell them the same thing. Ny Port Authority bus terminal looks despicable when you compare.

When was it built?

A lot of US infrastructure need an overhaul. The decay is worth trillions. BBC calls it the $4 trillion time bomb. And America infrastructure gets a D+ in infrastructure rating.

How do you compare a bus terminal built in 2017 with a bus terminal built in 1950? Is that the kind of model WC bus terminals being built anew in upper middle- to high-income countries right now?

Will that bus terminal look the same way in 50 years? What's their maintenance budget?

I'm all for appreciating projects like this because you don't see them all the time, especially in a country where some officials are commissioning electricity pole, and more importantly, because they represent progress.

But let's not pretend that is anything like a modern world class bus terminal. It's a decent structure, nothing more. If you want modern WC bus terminals, go to Northern Europe, East Asia, and the Middle East.

That's how someone was comparing the architectural masterpiece Antwerpen-Centraal railway station completed in 1905 before our amalgamation with a supposed WC bus terminal that wouldn't get past the drawing board of a high-level design firm.

You guys should stop hyping nonsense!

-Lord
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by validstar1: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

another invalid zombie mocking himself i hope you have seen the thread of what a real world class terminal looks like

https://www.nairaland.com/4422357/thread-world-class-bus-terminals
Na you sabi, leave us to enjoy our services the way we deem fit, at least u mentioned that you're not in Nigeria so why are u pissed??
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2018
LordAdam16:

When was it built?

A lot of US infrastructure need an overhaul. The decay is worth trillions. BBC calls it the $4 trillion time bomb. And America infrastructure gets a D+ in infrastructure rating.

How do you compare a bus terminal built in 2017 with a bus terminal built in 1950? Is that the kind of model WC bus terminals being built anew in upper middle- to high-income countries right now?

Will that bus terminal look the same way in 50 years? What's their maintenance budget?

I'm all for appreciating projects like this because you don't see them all the time, especially in a country where some officials are commissioning electricity pole, and more importantly, because they represent progress.

But let's not pretend that is anything like a modern world class bus terminal. It's a decent structure, nothing more. If you want modern WC bus terminals, go to Northern Europe, East Asia, and the Middle East.

That's how someone was comparing the architectural masterpiece Antwerpen-Centraal railway station completed in 1905 before our amalgamation with a supposed WC bus terminal that wouldn't get past the drawing board of a high-level design firm.

You guys should stop hyping nonsense!

-Lord

i mean i dont understand that lady...the way she talks and then you begin to wonder how did she pass immigration officals in lagos or abuja...i refuse to lick anyone behind and i will stand on the truth..that lagos terminal is plastic..one of trumps major campaign talks was about usa decaying infrastructure and someone is busy comparing them to lagos that was built yesterday.this terminal in lagos cant last for 50yrs like the one in NY..now i know its not everyone abroad that is smart and she even compared the one in finland built around 13yrs ago to this one built yesterday..i mean

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
validstar1:
Na you sabi, leave us to enjoy our services the way we deem fit, at least u mentioned that you're not in Nigeria so why are u pissed??

crawl back to your face me i face you room and let the world class travelers talk
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by validstar1: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

crawl back to your face me i face you room and let the world class travelers talk
Hahaha Face Me/you Indeed, Boy go get a life & stop asslicking, i repeat stop asslicking before frustration kills u #YOLO
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by SucreB: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE this is what we call good governance, not by eating in the BUKKA or cutting of PUMMO in the market. grin grin

get facts before talking trash here. don't just read on internet, visit places before talking trash. go to Ekiti and compare what Fayose did while sitting as a governor to what other governors did, then come back and apologize.

or you want to compare Lagos state to Ekiti State? i am not understanding.

do you know how many Coffee shops Obama visited to have Morning Coffee while in power?

you just come here and start causing commotion and thinking you are talking......oga packwell make i see road joor

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2018
validstar1:
Hahaha Face Me/you Indeed, Boy go get a life & stop asslicking, i repeat stop asslicking before frustration kills u #YOLO

licking who?if you didnt notice i have been trying to tell morons like you that d bus terminal is not world class..world class means what you can do in there..you are in a poo hole and i am outside the poo hole.whos more frustrated?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by LordAdam16: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

i mean i dont understand that lady...the way she talks and then you begin to wonder how did she pass immigration officals in lagos or abuja...i refuse to lick anyone behind and i will stand on the truth..that lagos terminal is plastic..one of trumps major campaign talks was about usa decaying infrastructure and someone is busy comparing them to lagos that was built yesterday.this terminal in lagos cant last for 50yrs like the one in NY..now i know its not everyone abroad that is smart and she even compared the one in finland built around 13yrs ago to this one built yesterday..i mean

Many diasporan Nigerian brains don congeal. They can celebrate mediocrity whereas they wouldn't accept it where they live. That one saying Helsinki is dark and depressing, as if it's an art gallery and not a bus station.

Call it progress, fine. Compare it to a 100-yr old railway station and call it World Class, is just shameful.

The meaning of World Class is "of or among the best in the world." How is that cubicle one of the best bus terminals in the world? How?

-Lord
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by validstar1: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

licking who?if you didnt notice i have been trying to tell morons like you that d bus terminal is not world class..world class means what you can do in there..you are in a poo hole and i am outside the poo hole.whos more frustrated?
Funny guy, you're just blabbering gibberish about it not being "world class", but how is it affecting you since you don't have anything 2 do with the poo hole, lying ass monger.. go back to your potopoto
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
LordAdam16:

Many diasporan Nigerian brains don congeal. They can celebrate mediocrity whereas they wouldn't accept it where they live. That one saying Helsinki is dark and depressing, as if it's an art gallery and not a bus station.

Call it progress, fine. Compare it to a 100-yr old railway station and call it World Class, is just shameful.

The meaning of World Class is "of or among the best in the world." How is that cubicle one of the best bus terminals in the world? How?

-Lord

i tell you most times i just feel like pouring water on their faces so they can wake up.i never even said the terminal wasnt ok..my problem was the tag WORLD CLASS..because i know that plastic is no where near anything called world class.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
validstar1:
Funny guy, you're just blabbering gibberish about it not being "world class", but how is it affecting you since you don't have anything 2 do with the poo hole, lying ass monger.. go back to your potopoto

hahaha.you will soon run out of data.but be am using wifi unlimited downloads..if you know where i am typing from you will beg me to invite you..lol
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Mimee803: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2018
MAINTAINANCE!
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by validstar1: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

hahaha.you will soon run out of data.but be am using wifi unlimited downloads..if you know where i am typing from you will beg me to invite you..lol
Odabo Man Must Hustle, It's The Productive Hour In Lasgidi Time
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by greatman247(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE this is what we call good governance, not by eating in the BUKKA or cutting of PUMMO in the market. grin grin

Thanks so much for letting that useless gov called Fayose know the simple truth about good governance is about delivering and not criticizing up and down, noise making and attention seeking style he had adopted.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by ufuosman(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Good one, kudos to the governor
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Unigrad: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

Wow finally my Jamb result is out and I scored 380, can I apply for NYSC?
You must be arrested for killing me with laugh.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by pgodson7(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Okowa shebi u dey see wetin ur fellow governor dey do, ur own na to organize party for return of jailed Ibori
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2018
SucreB:

get facts before talking trash here. don't just read on internet, visit places before talking trash. go to Ekiti and compare what Fayose did while sitting as a governor to what other governors did, then come back and apologize.

or you want to compare Lagos state to Ekiti State? i am not understanding.

do you know how many Coffee shops Obama visited to have Morning Coffee while in power?

you just come here and start causing commotion and thinking you are talking......oga packwell make i see road joor
post what FAYOSE Has done with the little revenue he is getting in ekiti state here for everyone to see , notes. Do not post where FAYOSE is eating in BUKKA or cutting of PUMMO in the market as development grin grin
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by ALAYORMII: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

dude american terminal was built ages ago like 50yrs ago..haba...they can use light and deceive nigerians just ike how amosun deceived nigerians with his rice.hahahaha

There are recent ones that are not as beautiful as this
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by SenorFax(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
yarimo:
post what FAYOSE Has done with the little revenue he is getting in ekiti state here for everyone to see , notes. Do not post where FAYOSE is eating in BUKKA or cutting of PUMMO in the market as development grin grin
In other words, you want Ekiti to be like Lagos within 4 years, I don't know which one is more stupid btw your brain and your mind.

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
SenorFax:

In other words, you want Ekiti to be like Lagos within 4 years, I don't know which one is more stupid btw your brain and your mind.
if there is any meaningful developments that FAYOSE has done to ekiti state as governor kindly post it here, sorry have you taking your drugs?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by SenorFax(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
yarimo:
if there is any meaningful developments that FAYOSE has done to ekiti state as governor kindly post it here, sorry have you taking your drugs?
It's "Taken", not "taking"..... That's the difference btw Ekiti products and you.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
SenorFax:

It's "Taken", not "taking"..... That's the difference btw Ekiti products and you.
just post FAYOSE'S achievements that is all grin grin tongue
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by SenorFax(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
yarimo:
just post FAYOSE'S achievements that is all grin grin tongue
Your comparisons is simply out of hatred and not about developments. You wanna compare, list other states and I'll reply your your ignorant question, till then, ciao.

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
SenorFax:

Your comparisons is simply out of hatred and not about developments. You wanna compare, list other states and I'll reply your your ignorant question, till then, ciao.
just post what FAYOSE Has done with the little revenue he is getting from ekiti state. That is all grin grin
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by guywitzerogal(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Just look at your expression status guy pick your dictionary now or face expulsion from sch
wetin concern me wit face ur book....who book help since u re Olosho I don't waste my update on idiots if ur book sure for u let meet face to face make we see who s doin well in life....up to the next 1
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Iammercy2018:
but he's your president grin angry grin
God forbid, He can't rule me, He is not my prez., I am cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by guywitzerogal(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Lolz, I know why am laughing at u! grin grin don't abuse me you don't know me neither do I know u, but we might need each other's help, the world is too small, forget Nairaland & name is just for fun
is dat a character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning / Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.