Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) (66498 Views)

ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Socialite Wife (badru) Allegedly Arrested By Family Members For Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/son-of-house-of-reps-member-shot-dead-in-uk

The family is in UK and some Zone Bs will be licking his ass.
RIPP young man
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by godofuck231: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/son-of-house-of-reps-member-shot-dead-in-uk

That was personal, someone has been offended, can't be a coincidence
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
jaxxy:

Thats a very good rating then bt I don't know how true dat is cos reports says he's the 10th person to be killed in London in the last 12 days. Catching or even identifying the culprits/killers will go along way to discourage the menance bt it's doesn't seem to be the case.
Some of thes youths are bent on doing evil, they cant change, prison do not scare them, only death penalty will solve it, but that do not happen in Europe
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

nothing really...
well maybe wen I was growing up everybody will just be disturbing my ear I want to travel to US bla bla bla
as if its the only country..
when I started researching about other places I just found nothing special about the US..
and also that phrase God's own country is bull crap
it all depends o n waht you are traveling for.people in the Uk take gap year and travle the rest of europe.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by BENARI: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
An afonja poster the other day said a similar killing of an Igbo youth in Canada the other day must have been drug related.
This I guess must be 419 related I guess?

Tragedy knows no tribe People.

My heart goes out to the family. No parent should have to go through this indescribably painful experience.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma doesn't have joy.
The unfortunate boy is paying for his father's sins just like Tinubu's son did.

You can't loot Nigeria and go scotfree.
That country is both haunted and cursed.

Your heart is cruel
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Skepticus: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
FanYogo1:
Hard to feel sorry for those that cause hardship in this country, however, the child is innocent of his father's doing.

Looks like a cult activity.

May your child pay for your sin. Or are you clean of sin?

WHo comes up with the title?

Handsome son of....
Pretty girl missing
Beautiful woman killed

WTF?

Bros, include those who liked the post of that slowpoke in your curse.

Nigerians are hopeless. Even if he poos in their face, they'll lick it.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by GhettoHustler007(m): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Rest With The Lord Bruv.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by seguno2: 12:44am On Mar 28, 2018
What was he doing in the UK?
Their parents wreck our country, steal our money and award themselves bogus salaries and allowances while schools, clinics, roads etc are crumbling?
Is that how to redeem our shittyhole nation- by sending their children to the UK
Why are we so dull?
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by seguno2: 12:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Vinstel:

Worse things happen here

.......because of what we allow our elected public servants get away with
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by seguno2: 12:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Mimee803:
Sad but what is his family doing in UK a Nigerian house of rep member, how will he sympathise with his constituency when all he lives in abroad.. We the masses are in trouble in ni geria it would seem our problems are only common to us.

Maybe because UK Parliamentarians also send their children to live in beautiful, functional Lagos after 20 years of progressive development by Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode with the trillions in budget
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by sujexy(m): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma doesn't have joy.

will like to meet the human behind thus moniker grin
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 28, 2018
heendrix:

lol you'll scared of Russia? nah US got your back and dont worry bro just save your ass from bad guys wink

now that stabbing and bombing ti take over you might wana cancel that Manchester trip grin
I like Trump, the Russia thingy is just propagnda, Russians owns almost half of the most expensive properties an businesses in london. grin

I ain't going anywere near manchester. grin don't wanna get blown up!
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by newoffer: 5:46am On Mar 28, 2018
If u are honest u will not bother about ur nest.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Sctests: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2018
419 deal gone wrong probably.
RIP sha.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Simbrixton(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma doesn't have joy.

Bastard
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by AuroraB(f): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
So sad!
East or west, home is the best!
Quit lying undecided
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Tonason: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2018
What goes around comes around, you can't run away from it, you send your son to UK and allow others to be killed by Boko boys, karma is everywhere.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by kokomilala(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2018
Sad. Under Sadiq Kahn, London is slowly creeping into its rathole. The mayor is as incompetent as he's as lost as to how to separate his cosmopolitan position from his sentimental space. Things will only get worse, as the statistics of the rise in violence are frightening.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2018
erico2k2:

it all depends o n waht you are traveling for.people in the Uk take gap year and travle the rest of europe.

cool..
buh the US ain't top 10 when it comes to vacation
am a huge fan of Monte negro
if I want to even give any of my kids dual citizenship
would rather give them Belgium, Norwegian, or Romanian citizenship
buh if am considering job opportunities US will be part of the list
while UK tax system just scares the crap outta me
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by perosky80(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2018
good :Pgood
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by NaWetinDey(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
So sad! East or west, home is the best!
Please explain: do you mean that he will be safer in Nigeria than in the UK?
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by olabisimichael: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2018
wahles:

Worst things happen here but for the rich, Home is the best!
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by gregyboy(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2018
[/b]“It was terrible listening to her collapse crying on the floor. She was just screaming. Everyone was very upset and I had to go away, I couldn’t take it. [b]

Nigerians with there annoying cry
Just imagine how she disgraced herself by annoying people who came to help with her cry
This how thier cry usually start

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by walexlasvegaz(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2018
I pitty the guy but,i didnt pitty the father because,nigeria politicians are thiefs,they are there just to be lootting our money and send their family abroad. What ever u saw,u will reap
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by winj3: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Maybe mistaken for an IGBO drug dealer

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

cool..
Wrong it is.the USA has one of the most divers tapography on earth.a country with more than 2 time zones . Like I said again it all depends on what you want.you haven't said what you want
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

cool..
Do t follow the bandwagon of people who talk for talk sake.what tax do they pay in the UK that you think we dot pay in Nigeria ?
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2018
erico2k2:

Do t follow the bandwagon of people who talk for talk sake.what tax do they pay in the UK that you think we dot pay in Nigeria ?

i dont say what i dont know..
most of my siblings finished from UK undecided undecided
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by RaptorX: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

cool..
A black man has limited opportunities in all this countries unlike the US.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by jhubril(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
So sad! East or west, home is the best!

West or East,Nigeria is hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.