Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) (66520 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Socialite Wife (badru) Allegedly Arrested By Family Members For Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by EmmyDJourno: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Well, what can I say undecided

My kids are abroad, do anyhow in the country is no longer working now

Forgive my insensitivity, and it's not like naija is safe either, but I know the man must've felt safe with his family outside the country but now negodu

Fix your country, no place like home

4 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by felzylix(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
RIP

Could have been better done by SARS.. cry
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Fulani herds men finally arrive UK. RIP

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
am starting to fear the UK I thought it was only their tax now this too
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Turnedaround: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
You ruined our country, carry your family go abroad, you forget say nowhere death no reach,

I just pity the innocent young man RIP,

Remember God say him go test the sins of the father on their children,

This is a warning to those thieves, KARMA IS A BITCH..

4 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by tete7000(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
A lesson there is nowhere safe except where God keeps us safe. May the soul of the young man rest in peace.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by yomi007k(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Onyochejohn:
grin
I heard they have cute herds women now on eye glasses and black hoddies...lolz
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Actuarydeji(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
This should serve as a lesson to all our corrupt leaders. They refused to develop our country and they keep on sending their children to overseas. Now karma is telling seriously on them. Keep sending your children to overseas and I no that karma will repeat itself.

4 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
who da hell wants to live in that Shithole called Hackney? full with drug dealers and low life so called gangsters. we moved from Hackney years ago!!

But how come this shooting isn't in the news?
Atleast he was killed in the UK, it would have been worst if it was herdsmen in Nigeria who killed him

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by GrammarCheck: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
When did they start shooting in UK? I thought knives was their thing. Seems US is slowly influencing the UK... Or are the guns brought in from Syria?

By the way, why is he living in Hackney? That is like living in Ijora Badia

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Laredojohn(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
May God have mercy on those who know not and say alot about this , firstly the family is well known to me and the son has lived almost all his life there far before his Dad was a House of Rep member(2015) , the Sons mother has also been based there so i believe its nothing near those looting and sending their Children there , Its sad that this is happening at the time Nigerians will want to attribute it to karma or payback for treasury looters , may God forgive you all that say all these without knowing the full background of the deceased . RIP Abraham Badru , its sad you went this early may God console Hon. Dr Dolapo Badru and his entire househould in the trying time. It is well

5 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Follygunners: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dis one don turn sacrificial lamb for him papa re-election be dat! Congrats papa politician... begin dey thief dey go.. wink

Na one by one Thunder go dey fire you. grin
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by dudley1459: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Carry all their children abroad feeling they r safe, away from all untold hardship, strife and carnage their insatiable greed has caused...

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by letusbepieces: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
WHO WILL DO THIS KIND OF THING IN UK?

IT IS STILL HIS FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE.

THE REAL QUESTION IS, Y ARE BLACK PEOPLE SO HOPELESS.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by victorian(f): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Men hiding their families and children abroad from the evils they commit in Nigeria is no longer safe for them again.

Nowhere is safe for the wicked and merciless.

If they can't get the father, their children will surely pay for it.

Let them keep burying, as the poor masses too have had their own fare share of burying their loved ones in tears, pain and sorrows.

Well may his soul rest in peace. Next life If given 2nd Chance? he won't come into such family ever again.

dudley1459:
Carry all their children abroad feeling they r safe, away from all untold hardship, strife and carnage their insatiable greed has caused...

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
GrammarCheck:
When did they start shooting in UK? I thought knives was their thing. Seems US is slowly influencing the UK... Or are the guns brought in from Syria?

Oi! don't Rubbish my hood! grin i was born in Hackney!! Anyway, you are correct Hackney has become a shithole over the years, it was a fine place to live in my days. moved out of Hackeee ney!! nearly 20 years ago. best decision ever!

Were is Ijora Badia? cheesy

this shooting isn't in the news here i wonder, maybe it didn't happen today.

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Onyochejohn:

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by GrammarCheck: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
gypsey:
Oi! i was born in Hackney!! Anyway, you are correct Hackney has become a shithole over the years, it was a fine place to live in my days. moved out of Hackeee ney!! nearly 20 years ago. best decision ever!

Lol! I've only visited Hackney to deliver foodstuff sent by someone to her family in Hackney. My hosts living in Lewisham was paranoid till I got back. That was when I learnt Hackney and Peckham were no go areas.

Ijora Badia is a concentrated neighbourhood in Lagos, close to Surulere. Let's just say it is a shitty place
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by greatman247(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
His father brought that upon him. Polithiefcians think they can all go Scot free right? Their entire generations will pay for their sins, I don't care if their wards are innocent or not. You steal Nigeria money and bring untold hardship on the masses your family must pay through painful death like this! Period.

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Brightest04(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Father paying for looting the peoples treasury

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mimee803:
Sad but what is his family doing in UK a Nigerian house of rep member, how will he sympathise with his constituency when all he lives in abroad.. We the masses are in trouble in ni geria it would seem our problems are only common to us.
This is what all the politicians do.send their families abroad and don't give a rat tat bout anyone else . Ie your president .
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
London becoming notorious and the police can't do anything significant about it
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Shooting never seized . They know themselves .

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
jaxxy:
London becoming notorious and the police can't do anything significant about it
Says who ?
7 out of 19 of those who pull the trigger or deliver that fatal stabbing are caught .
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:
am starting to fear the UK
I thought it was only their tax now this too

never even loved UK from the scratch for anything and now that Islamic radicals are topping the country's space. ooboi na door slamming.

anyway something tells me the guy killed himself shocked
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
gypsey:
Oi! don't Rubbish my hood! grin i was born in Hackney!! Anyway, you are correct Hackney has become a shithole over the years, it was a fine place to live in my days. moved out of Hackeee ney!! nearly 20 years ago. best decision ever!

this shooting isn't in the news here i wonder, maybe it didn't happen today.

does it mean your now approaching your 50's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
heendrix:

never even loved UK from the scratch for anything and now that Islamic radicals are topping the country's space. ooboi na door slamming.

anyway something tells me the guy killed himself shocked

he's death is hardly my concern..
I think am the only person who the US and UK doesn't freak
I always had a thing for Norway and Denmark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by resurgentxtian4: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
The problem with the U.K. is that it is now filled with Islamic radicals from the Middle East. Those guys have brought with them their violence and disorganization.

I am not saying they are responsible for this killing but the U.K. has witnessed increased gun violence and terrorism since they opened their doors to the Muslims from the Arabian peninsula. We should expect more violence on the streets of the U.K. in the coming years.

R.I.P Abraham Badru.

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by jaxxy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
erico2k2:

Says who ?
7 out of 19 of those who pull the trigger or deliver that fatal stabbing are caught .

7 out of 19 isn't a good figure. In the US the fatality is worse cos of their gun laws bt bt the arrest of the culprits is much higher.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
I've got no love nor sympathy for Kids of Nigerian politicians, a lot of Nigerians have died because the hospitals are not working, due to road accidents from poor road infrastructure, poor security, hunger and others..

Neither do I have any love for this cold world. I only cry when babies die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
heendrix:

does it mean your now approaching your 50's
if you want to know how old i am, just ask! so from your calculations, i am Approaching my 50s? grin

we could have moved when i was 5, 10 or 12, or 15 years old.

thanks! for the compliments! i ve always been told that i look younger than my Age. grin

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

he's death is hardly my concern..
I think am the only person who the US and UK doesn't freak
I always had a thing for Norway and Denmark

I guess US is still better but Norway nd Denmark have I guess language limitations just like Russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.