Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) (66521 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Socialite Wife (badru) Allegedly Arrested By Family Members For Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2018
erico2k2:

Wrong it is.the USA has one of the most divers tapography on earth.a country with more than 2 time zones . Like I said again it all depends on what you want.you haven't said what you want

seems you didnt read wen i said vacation undecided undecided
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Amberon11: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Yeah I always loved Scandinavia except Sweden. Islamic radicals ti take over.
marvin906:

he's death is hardly my concern..
I think am the only person who the US and UK doesn't freak
I always had a thing for Norway and Denmark
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2018
RaptorX:
A black man has limited opportunities in all this countries unlike the US.

so places like canada,austria,germany dont have more opportunities for blacks undecided undecided
stop being sentimental
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Amberon11:
Yeah I always loved Scandinavia except Sweden. Islamic radicals ti take over.

islamic radicals there
i dont really think so
maybe france buh never heard about norway or sweden

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

seems you didnt read wen i said vacation undecided undecided
What's a vacation without the weather and tapography ? ?
I'd you live in the EU you want to go where thee is warmth and loads of sunshine on vacation .
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

i dont say what i dont know..
most of my siblings finished from UK undecided undecided
Well they don't pay taxes when they where schooling
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
erico2k2:

What's a vacation without the weather and tapography ? ?
I'd you live in the EU you want to go where thee is warmth and loads of sunshine on vacation .

not interested in warmth and sunshine
if i was would be heading to Hawaii or Miami
maybe because i didn't put Iceland on my list
i love to explore and the US cant offer me what i want dont know about you
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
erico2k2:

Well they don't pay taxes when they where schooling

dude i have enough peeps in the UK
to know about their tax system
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

dude i have enough peeps in the UK
to know about their tax system
Ok name foir tax people in the UK . Pay just four.I will name 8 people pay in Nigeria your four inclusive . I'm waiting .
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

not interested in warmth and sunshine
if i was would be heading to Hawaii or Miami
maybe because i didn't put Iceland on my list
i love to explore and the US cant offer me what i want dont know about you
Well still you have not said what you want . Therr is always something that makes one travel to a destination . Nigerians tend not to travel a lot in Nigeria .
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Amberon11: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sweden, not Norway. And they've turned Sweden into the rape capital of the world. Check the statistics fam.
marvin906:

islamic radicals there
i dont really think so
maybe france buh never heard about norway or sweden
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
erico2k2:

Well still you have not said what you want . Therr is always something that makes one travel to a destination . Nigerians tend not to travel a lot in Nigeria .

i said vacation
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Amberon11:
Sweden, not Norway. And they've turned Sweden into the rape capital of the world. Check the statistics fam.

just checked ..
wow never knew..
and am a fan of stockholm undecided undecided
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

i said vacation
Ahah this is funny.well let me make it simple . I will go on holiday to south Africa if I want to see wild life .
I will go to Poland arround feb if I want Wint er holiday ie skiing
I will go to Wales if I want to do caving and free dive .
I went to Las Vegas cos I want to hire a monstag and drive for 500 miles on a straight road . Or to Brazil cos I want to visit the Amazon . These are points on interest that makes one's vacation .
At your local embassies they will sure ask you these as well .
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by DavIkenna(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
dre11:

Badru, who had a master’s degree in sports coaching and had worked as a football coach, was once honoured with a police bravery award when he saved a woman from being sexually attacked.

D sexual molester has taken his revenge. He doesn't deserve to pay for d sin of another let alone his dad
May his soul rip.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
erico2k2:

Ahah this is funny.well let me make it simple . I will go on holiday to south Africa if I want to see wild life .
I will go to Poland arround feb if I want Wint er holiday ie skiing
I will go to Wales if I want to do caving and free dive .
I went to Las Vegas cos I want to hire a monstag and drive for 500 miles on a straight road . Or to Brazil cos I want to visit the Amazon . These are points on interest that makes one's vacation .
At your local embassies they will sure ask you these as well .

dude you don't expect we to start listing the reasons for my traveling
haba
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
marvin906:

dude you don't expect we to start listing the reasons for my traveling
haba
Bross there is always a reason to travel, U can list just 5 reasons, I nor say make You write essey.
Look I have been fru this kind of talk on NL with people who think they k now and they know nothing,
fact is this, at my age the only place i go these days is Nigeria for Holidays. Reason family,weather and food.
YOu see, when I asked you to name a tax you know, you did not but Im nt suprised cos you dont know, fact is we[b] only pay Taxes on Salaries we earn PAYEwhich you pay i n Nigeria as well also Council Tax.Thats the Only Tax you pay in the Uk[/b] the rest are Bills.all other taxes are optional.
As Nigerians we assume way 2much.(ja is full of multiple taxation whith nothing to show for it.I pay more taxes in Nigeria than I do in the UK(Regards value for Money)
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Vinstel: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Olulinks:

Is anything worst than being killed? When one is dead, nothing is more worst.
Your skull could be mined undecided

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by mvem(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma doesn't have joy.
The unfortunate boy is paying for his father's sins just like Tinubu's son did.

You can't loot Nigeria and go scotfree.
That country is both haunted and cursed.

...if you are christain then you shouldnt believe in such, whereby u suffer for the sins of ur parent or smth
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Olulinks(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Vinstel:
Your skull could be mined undecided
York skull has been harvested already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.