Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa (23485 Views)

'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by JosEast(m): 5:57am On Mar 28, 2018
A chieftain of the APC in Nasarawa State, Aliyu Bala Ahmed Tafida and about 20, 000 people have defected to the PDP in the state.

Tafida announced his defection at the weekend in the presence of the Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the PDP, Senator Walid Jibrin; the Zonal Chairman (North-Central) of PDP Hon. Dakas Shan; Senator Phillips Gyunka; and Hon. Frances Orogu among others.

Tafida came second in the primaries that produced the late lawmaker representing Nasarawa/Toto Federal Constituency, Musa Baba Onwana.

Welcoming the defectors, Senator Jibrin said Tafida’s entrance was a blessing to the party. “We in PDP believe power belongs to God and that He gives it to whoever He wants. He has given us before and He has taken it but we are working to position ourselves to enjoy His grave once more next year,” he said.

Tafida said he was happy to be in PDP. “I am happy to be here. I am happy to be where I will be valued, appreciated and be given my due regard.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aliyu-tafida-many-others-leave-apc-for-pdp-in-nasarawa.html

4 Likes

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by bjayx: 5:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Welcome back

14 Likes

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Mynd44: 6:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Govrrnor Al-Makura will soon go into gangster mode again.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Atiku2019: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by escodotman: 6:47am On Mar 28, 2018
I don't care which party..... I just want the notorious, lying, decietful, clueless, shambolic, woeful, boko haram and herdsmen APC out

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by 48noble(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2018
political migrants

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by 48noble(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2018
political migrants...keep darting like testis
Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by chriskosherbal(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Cross carpeting a constant reoccurring decimal between parties in the Nigerian political system ...

What a way of practicing Democracy undecided
Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Robisky001(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2018
Nigeria's politicians are political prostitute...
Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2018
He who wears the shoes, know where it pinches...

You cant keep quiet while your people and constituents are murdered in cold blood with only a wave of hand.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by northvietnam(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari doest care about Governance, he only came to be president on last time before joining his Ancestors.. ...

if they like, they should join republican party... Bubu no send

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by fahren(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Meanwhile Buhari is going to Commission a Bus-Stop in Lagos on Thursday.

Voter registration is ongoing, don't just stay on naira land to read and make comments. Go and get your PVCs people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Befairinjudging: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Make dem keep jumping ship
Eye don clear
Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by coken: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by moscobabs(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Yet Buhari will win

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Youngadvocate(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
No sane Nigerian, I repeat, no sane Nigerian will consider APC worthy to rule Nigeria.

I hated PDP for the corruption that was solidly entrenched in its government. But, when the APC (Association of Past Criminals) came into power, it was clear to me that a thief is a saint in the midst of Armed Robbers.

When Jonathan's government was accused of so many things but good governance, the unison of interest signaled him out. We wanted any body else but Jonathan. In our desperation to ouster Jonathan and his government we shot ourselves on both our legs and our head. We brought in the worst of all vipers, a historic failure, a professional blame-gamer, a man with insurmountable illiteracy and acute shortsightedness in the person of Buahri.[b]

[b]My admonition, therefore, while we want to bundle that "thing" in Aso Rock back to his ranch in Daura come 2019, we should never have the desperation of 2015 to choose "an Anyone-else-but kind of candidate." Let us all use our foresight, trace track records and history of achievements and personality of all the candidates, do a detailed appraisal of them and vote accordingly.

Nigeria's future certainly lies in our hands. It is a blatant lie that they will rig elections and we will do nothing. It can never happen my people, if we resist it. Democratic ideals, principles and processes are continually strengthened across the globe and we can exploit this movement to our advantage in making choices and decisions for our government. In 2019, it will be the Masses vs the Elite.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by ruggedized1: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
This is preparatory to Bubu send forth party back to Daura. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Riversides2003(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Leaving APC is not as important as sending this Daura President back to Daura. We thought Jonathan was clueless but this one no just get Sense at all.Its true if you have not been in 2 relationships,you don’t know the one that is better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by maberry(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Rat race
All for Selfish reasons
Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by sdindan: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Every well meaning Nigerian should support
The

#BacktoDaura movement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by maberry(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
moscobabs:
Yet Buhari will win
Are you God?

4 Likes

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Edge1(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Ostrich hide

They are the same recycled politiftians
Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by unknownsolja: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2018
its a lie as its just an exercise and they will return after..the wailers are trying to deceive nigerians

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by emmasege: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Here's a big blow for those thinking Bubu's opposition to Oyegun's tenure elongation will calm the storm that threatens APC survival.

He spoke too late and for selfish reasons knowing full well that Thief.nubu and his southwest caucus will not support him if he sided with Oyegun.

The real monster and demon in Buhari will be unleashed after May 2019 and that will not spare Thief.nubu. But his second coming is better imagined than experienced. God forbid that Bubu extends his stay beyond 2019.

A post-Buhari era is all I envisage not later than May 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Mogidi: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2018
Seems the only support APC is getting is from the South West.
Even Arewa have disowned Bubu.

5 Likes

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by maestroferdi: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2018
The storm is gathering for Buhari's humiliation in 2019...

5 Likes

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by kenodrill: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Politics.... No permanent friend no permanent enemy.
Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Tonytonex(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2018
escodotman:
I don't care which party..... I just want the notorious, lying, decietful, clueless, shambolic and woeful APC out
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Tafida, Many Others Leave APC For PDP In Nasarawa by Tonytonex(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2018
escodotman:
I don't care which party..... I just want the notorious, lying, decietful, clueless, shambolic and woeful APC out
But Pls Get Your PVC ready.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) / Anti-Banditry Protest In Katsina: 1 Killed, Many Injured / We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.