Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate (24385 Views)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by Victorakats(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Congratulations
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by frank41(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2018
brobro:
Financing your education is not a legitimate reason to engage in crime and destroying other people lives.

Exactly bro., but sometimes I wonder why everybody wants to go to skool whereas there is no available jobs for those that went to skool.Almost everybody is hunting for a job in this doomed country.
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by thunderbabs: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2018
Isale eko, e no dey for Malay

Science student
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by Kunlexity(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2018
Austine claimed that financial constraint pushed him into marijuana peddling as an undergraduate in 2011 .
“I studied Geophysics at the Ambrose Ali University , Ekpoma , and completed my National Youth Service Corps (programme ) in January, 2018

Lier... Oni'ro.... Karya!

Last Passing out NYSC did was done in December 2017.so how come you finished your own January 2018?
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by PortableToDynam(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2018
SCIENCE STUDENT
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by firo08(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2018
Austin my guy.... what a profitable business you venture into. Enjoy ur time in jail bro.
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by jayson87: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Awon omo Science student
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by Kamakazzy(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2018
good for you bro
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by remedick: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2018
brobro:
Financing your education is not a legitimate reason to engage in crime and destroying other people lives.
You are just another ignorant person among Nigerians... Go and see what America is doing with this plant... Unknown to you, this plant can fight so many diseases, from Cancer to Epilepsy and others.

If you remove the content that makes people high, which is THC, you have a solid medicine in your hand. It is hard to find Marijuana smokers fall sick!

I made a lot of money in millions of naira capitalizing on the US trend from 2014 to 2015 when I discovered I could eat from the pie and in the process, I learned about the aforementioned discovery.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2018
ceeroh:
Science graduate
what of science student?
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Don't peddle drugs in Nigeria. It's not yet a recreational item you can get off the shelf in Nigeria. Jail time loading. Stupid investment.
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2018
mechanics:
what of science student?

Only a science graduate will have that much marijuana in his possession. Anything more than that, then we have a science professor. Science student is still a learner for where dis ones dey

1 Like

Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by luwabrooklyn(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
brobro:
and how does marijuana destroy life? I something that is legal in California

1 Like

Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by mechanics(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
He should have known that, it's not an excuse for crime because he has no one to sponsor him, the law has to take its course.
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by brobro: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
remedick:
You are just another ignorant person among Nigerians... Go and see what America is doing with this plant... Unknown to you, this plant can fight so many diseases, from Cancer to Epilepsy and others.

If you remove the content that makes people high, which is THC, you have a solid medicine in your hand. It is hard to find Marijuana smokers fall sick!

I made a lot of money in millions of naira capitalizing on the US trend from 2014 to 2015 when I discovered I could eat from the pie and in the process, I learned about the aforementioned discovery.
Did he say he was selling them for medical purposes. Always read with comprehension.
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by Burgerlomo: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
brobro:

Don't mind him cool

Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by kmaster007: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
dis guy nah him b marijuana
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by NigelCundy: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
The same government that legalized alcohol and cigarette. smh
brobro:

1 Like

Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by olite93(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
brobro:

My guy get ur facts right b4 throwing stones. Deres a 70% chance dat u drink alcohol and or smoke cigarettes... Alcohol is 114 times deadlier than marijuana... Cigarette is a straight ticket to death. Marijuana is healthy and has over 50 benefits with over 30 health benefits including lungs health improvement...... Read up and find facts before you say poo...

My heart goes out to that dealer hustling and keeping people happy... I cry that this still happens in Nigeria where we celebrate mediocrity to good deeds... D guy no steal ooo... Dis guy is better dan buhari and or bbn 2018 winner....

God's best 2nd gift to mankind after brains and Jesus

3 Likes

Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by remedick: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
brobro:

Did he say he was selling them for medical purposes. Always read with comprehension.
Bros, you said it is crime destroying other people's life... do you realize that you are likely to die from tobacco than marijuana? I don't smoke before you spin my words on me, typical of Nigerians.

What is the crime here? Oh because the government says what you should consume and what not, without minding which one kills, is what determines what is a crime?

1 Like

Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by cadre88(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Don't blame a man unless you've been in his shoes. The dude even got a masters form. I wish he had other options, I guess he'll be hardworking

1 Like

Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by sannde: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
brobro:

which lives is he destroying? na sure business in my area..
abeg free d Igbo man...
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by olite93(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
To those of u raining curses or casting him, mk una no judge ooo... Na him knw werin him see...

I smoke and ur abuses are welcom

I know I'm far healthier than most of you saying poo abt dat dealer...
Reason: i smoke..

Read up n use Google instead of wasting mb on instapoo
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by Inanslove(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dope hustle sucks
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by Nwaotu10(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin Science Student!
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by jobbers: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
oh
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by dljbd1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
izenco2005:
To all the youth of this nation may all might GOD BLESS US.

mean while im looking for a wife.

me two
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by teepayne007(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Being poor is not justification for crime...
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
am applying. wat are ur qualifications?
izenco2005:
To all the youth of this nation may all might GOD BLESS US.

mean while im looking for a wife.
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by izenco2005(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
am applying. wat are ur qualifications?
honesty and God fearing im ok .
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
ceeroh:

Only a science graduate will have that much marijuana in his possession. Anything more than that, then we have a science professor. Science student is still a learner for where dis ones dey
hahahahah, I see.
Re: I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate by kovic7(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
this guy is our big bros in Otuo. May God intervene and help u regain ur freedom, but that idiot that set u up will surely eat candle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) / Soldier Onah John Ali Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.