Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (33605 Views)

Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by bakkajo: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2018
henry007:
Infinix Hot S3 for the selfie camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jienrd-I2DA&t=1s

and Phantom 8 for the back camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD5kG0BzaGI&t=2s

Front and back, Tecno beats Infinix to me.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by gentlemayor(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2018
They are the same product. Tecno owns infinix and iTel, the difference is the name.

1 Like

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by gr8tone: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2018
If you want to compare phones, I think it would be proper for you to to compare the models because I discovered that phone manufacturers produce two kinds of phones. Low and high end users phone. If you go for the low end user type, then you you should expect less and regret more. But if you go for the high user type, then you should expect more with less regret.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Very stupid question and this made front page. Its like asking which is faster between Nissan and Toyota.Some Nissan models are faster while some Toyota models are faster.

4 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2018
Don't be deceived, they use the same hardware. They're the same

1 Like

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by fantasticone1(m): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2018
Same trash... Different container... angry
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Kaybaba5(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2018
All na wash ......
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by KushLyon(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2018
I have compared tecno spark k7 camera to infinix note 4 pro camera and guess what? spark k7 won hands down! tecno ti takeover eh jor
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by nenergy(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Unfortunately these things are not phones.
If you have lived in the Asia continent where these craps are put together you would have noticed that the locals there don't even know that such stuff exist as phones undecided

Get an OEM device, only then you shall know which is better between that and an off the market generic crap that sends and receives telephony signals
These things? Baba have some respect. Kai grin
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Jackipapa: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2018
If na for Camera you want buy phone, I tell you, I lie not buy real Camera and not phone. just saying my own ooooo!
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by SuperSuave(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2018
yettymuse:
I am using the flagship infinix zero 5 pro and my camon cx still beats its camera hand down.. Infinix should improve on their camera quality.. Too China-phone quality, over saturated and completely washed out.

I can't wait for the next camon series so I can sell it off
you can't even compare camon cx's camera with other tecno phone's cameras. Camon series are built for photography

1 Like

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by SuperSuave(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Teeboi56:
I ave used both phones
Tecno beat infinix in talk of camera no be small
what if the infinix you used had a 5mp camera and the tecno had 8 or 13 mp undecided
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by obynno7(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2018
Nltaliban:
Tecno beats infinix hands down. My tecno spark k7 camera beats that of infinix hot 4, hot 4 lite, hot 5, hit 5 lite.
u are correct am currently using the phone and the camera is Awsome

1 Like

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Addy003(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2018
prosper21:
I intend swapping my phone,i needed a phone with a good camera. Which would be best between Tecno and Infinix products. Thanks

IPhone, Samsung and Google pixel

1 Like

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by SuperSuave(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2018
henry007:
Infinix Hot S3 for the selfie camera

https://www.youtube.com/watc.h?v=Jienrd-I2DA&t=1s

and Phantom 8 for the back camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch.?v=kD5kG0BzaGI&t=2s
I want to get a new phone. Things I'm looking for:
1. 2gb ram or more (cos I'm a gamer)
2. Good & sharp camera ( combo of 13mp and 8mp or higher combo)
3. 32gb ROM at least
4. 4500mah+ battery capacity
5. 6.0 screen size with high resolution (combo of 1000+)
6. 4G LTE
7. Android 7.0 or 8.0
8. Octacore
9. Fingerprint sensor
10. 1.5GHz processor speed at least

would have gone for camon CX but the battery is too low for a gamer at 3200mah

Which tecno, gionee or infinix product has the above specs pls?
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Dantedasz(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Tecno,Infinix and Itel are produced by the same company. It is just a commercial strategy to give them different names.
The same liquid content in different types of bottles in my opinion.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by SuperSuave(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2018
Nltaliban:
Tecno beats infinix hands down. My tecno spark k7 camera beats that of infinix hot 4, hot 4 lite, hot 5, hit 5 lite.
infinix hot 5 na scam
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Psoul(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2018
If we can earnestly seek for a way to better our lives d same way we seek for better phones with good cameras to buy, we will go a very long way in life.

1 Like

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Wisemen0147(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2018
Why will u compare human being Techno wit ordinary infinix phone?
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by chicwoman(f): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2018
TECNO's camera is far better.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Freelancerx: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2018
Seeing some comments and it highlights why Nigeria is How it is now. Someone asked a simple question. Based on user experience which of the devices have a better camera. If you never use any of them no be by force to comment. Haba!!
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Freelancerx: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Addy003:

IPhone, Samsung and Google pixel
See as u fail....
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Freelancerx: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Dantedasz:
Tecno,Infinix and Itel are produced by the same company. It is just a commercial strategy to give them different names.
The same liquid content in different types of bottles in my opinion.
but the camera in the Tecno Camon CX is better than that of the Hot 4 Pro. Save yourself all these stories. Answer his initial question.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Britishcoins(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2018
Tecno is the best.
Infinix is always over saturated
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2018
SuperSuave:
3. 32gb ROM at least
6. 4G LTE
7. Android 7.0 or 8.0
8. Octacore
9. Fingerprint sensor

What is your budget?
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by olahero(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2018
Scraps.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nuelstar(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2018
Tecno... Especially it's camon series
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2018
yettymuse:
I am using the flagship infinix zero 5 pro and my camon cx still beats its camera hand down.. Infinix should improve on their camera quality.. Too China-phone quality, over saturated and completely washed out.

I can't wait for the next camon series so I can sell it off

There's the CM already
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Freelancerx: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

There's the CM already
another good camera
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by pulsa(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2018
SuperSuave:
3. 32gb ROM at least
6. 4G LTE
7. Android 7.0 or 8.0
8. Octacore
9. Fingerprint sensor

infinix note 4 or note 4 pro
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by storge: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Unfortunately these things are not phones.

Get an OEM device, only then you shall know which is better between that and an off the market generic crap that sends and receives telephony signals

Do I not know what OEM is again? Na you dey manufacture tecno phones or you're using acronyms to deceive yourself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oukitel C8 Specifications /review / How To Make An Emergency Call When Phone Is Locked / 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.