Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (33599 Views)

Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by henry007(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2018
SuperSuave:
I want to get a new phone. Things I'm looking for:
1. 2gb ram or more (cos I'm a gamer)
2. Good & sharp camera ( combo of 13mp and 8mp or higher combo)
3. 32gb ROM at least
4. 4500mah+ battery capacity
5. 6.0 screen size with high resolution (combo of 1000+)
6. 4G LTE
7. Android 7.0 or 8.0
8. Octacore
9. Fingerprint sensor
10. 1.5GHz processor speed at least

would have gone for camon CX but the battery is too low for a gamer at 3200mah

Which tecno, gionee or infinix product has the above specs pls?

You didn't drop a budget so i'm going to suggest Infinix Zero 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seSYtxJerH4
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by maasoap(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Unfortunately these things are not phones.
If you have lived in the Asia continent where these craps are put together you would have noticed that the locals there don't even know that such stuff exist as phones undecided

Get an OEM device, only then you shall know which is better between that and an off the market generic crap that sends and receives telephony signals
Holy crap. OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer. The last time I checked, most of these phones manufacturers including Samsung give contracts to other firms produce different parts of their phones for them.
I think you need more explanation to make.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

There's the CM already
Not CM a higher version of cx would be launched in April
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2018
SuperSuave:
you can't even compare camon cx's camera with other tecno phone's cameras. Camon series are built for photography
very correct

1 Like

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2018
yettymuse:
Not CM a higher version of cx would be launched in April

No kidding??!! What's it gonna be called?? CX Pro?
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Blonchilli(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Unfortunately these things are not phones.
If you have lived in the Asia continent where these craps are put together you would have noticed that the locals there don't even know that such stuff exist as phones undecided

Get an OEM device, only then you shall know which is better between that and an off the market generic crap that sends and receives telephony signals
The small hand when monkey get na he dey use scratch face.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by milim: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Infinix phone camera na big cast techno camera lost am throway inside forest this kind topic no be wetin suppose to be debate is very clear and obvious that the techno camera is far better than infinix camera chikena no be wetin dem dey debate
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Franking: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2018
wristbangle:
Aside African countries which exclude south Africa, Egypt, Morocco and other few Northern African countries, tecno & infinix brands does not have recognition in other parts of the world.

U can never see these wack brands in China which goes a long way to say that the mentioned cheap brands are not just substandard but seriously po rated

See ur mouth. When Trump said 'shithole' what did u think he meant?
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by airlord2020: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2018
What kind of answers does one get from this forum? Op wants to know which phone has better camera and people are answering something else.
Is this what obtains in Nigerian educational system too? undecided
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Abagworo(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
Tecno
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by chuksnwadc: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Tecno is far more better
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

No kidding??!! What's it gonna be called?? CX Pro?
SayX heheheehe I just stumbled upon it on their Facebook page yesterday
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by SuperSuave(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2018
NoDulling4here:

What is your budget?
80k or below
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by SuperSuave(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2018
henry007:

https://www.youtube.com/w.atch?v=seSYtxJerH4
not more than 80k
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by SuperSuave(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2018
henry007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seSYtxJerH4

This phone has mad specs. The cost is high but food wey sweet na money kill am
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by SuperSuave(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2018
pulsa:
infinix note 4 or note 4 pro
I love the note 4 pro, thanks

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by avicky(f): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2018
I've used both. Infinix especially my note 4 beats Tecno hands down. I observed tecno cameras deteriorate overtime. The quality begins to wane. Nevertheless, they are products of the same company.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by avicky(f): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
KushLyon:
I have compared tecno spark k7 camera to infinix note 4 pro camera and guess what? spark k7 won hands down! tecno ti takeover eh jor
I have a colleague and a friend who use tecno spark k7 and their camera can't stand my infinix note 4. Tecno spark isn't even sharp outdoors. Camera sharpness relies on models.
Lai Mohammed is a learner where you dey ó.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
yettymuse:
SayX heheheehe I just stumbled upon it on their Facebook page yesterday

Lol, what are we? 5 year old running around having fun in a play ground?? C'mon, tell me the name. What is SayX abeg. Obviously these Chinese dudes think anything sells in Nigeria so far you have the market.

Specs please, would you??
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
SuperSuave:
80k or below

Xiaomi mi max 2 or
Huawei honor 7x

Will give you more than you desire in that price range.

Cc noobody, protein0, holuwaxheun for other opinions.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Lovintus2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
It depends on what model you're comparing
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by tmanis(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
yettymuse:
I am using the flagship infinix zero 5 pro and my camon cx still beats its camera hand down.. Infinix should improve on their camera quality.. Too China-phone quality, over saturated and completely washed out.

I can't wait for the next camon series so I can sell it off
only you said something is over saturated, only you too is now saying it is washed out.... How is it both at the same time, please explain
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm tired of these Chinese wack phones angry.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Dantedasz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Freelancerx:
but the camera in the Tecno Camon CX is better than that of the Hot 4 Pro. Save yourself all these stories. Answer his initial question.

Transsion Holdings
Transsion Holdings (Chinese: 传音控股) is a Chinese manufacturer of smartphones. It is the largest smartphone company by sales in Africa, and also sells smartphones in India, Pakistan and South East Asian countries.[1][2] Its brands include Tecno Mobile, itel and Infinix Mobile.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
tmanis:
only you said something is over saturated, only you too is now saying it is washed out.... How is it both at the same time, please explain
Do you even own the phone?? Go and buy it and come back to counter my statement.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Lol, what are we? 5 year old running around having fun in a play ground?? C'mon, tell me the name. What is SayX abeg. Obviously these Chinese dudes think anything sells in Nigeria so far you have the market.

Specs please, would you??
hehehhehehehe no specs yet only speculations grin
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nltaliban:
Tecno beats infinix hands down. My tecno spark k7 camera beats that of infinix hot 4, hot 4 lite, hot 5, hit 5 lite.
Bro, why now,have used the two and I can boldly say that infinix is better(hot 4 pro)
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nltaliban(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Bro, why now,have used the two and I can boldly say that infinix is better(hot 4 pro)

Read my post again, you would see that I didn't say it's better than hot 4 pro camera. I talked about the phones I've compared it with
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Englishgold: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
my tecno spark k7 is best ever seen. tho I have infinix hot 4 but can't be compared with tecno.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Reeb2244: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nltaliban:
Tecno beats infinix hands down. My tecno spark k7 camera beats that of infinix hot 4, hot 4 lite, hot 5, hit 5 lite.
That k7 with horrible and washed out camera?
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Reeb2244: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

You dey mind am?
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
yettymuse:
hehehhehehehe no specs yet only speculations grin

Just speculations?? All Camon series begins with a C but for some reason(s) they decided to give this an 'S'. Why do I feel this is some new series?? Abi they're out of names already? It's too early now, c'mon. IPhone did, Samsung too did too and one yeye Chinese company wants to par with them.

Anyways, tecno have the market, I don't need the market. Lol. I'd settle with my Gionee until a better replace for M7 launches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oukitel C8 Specifications /review / How To Make An Emergency Call When Phone Is Locked / 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.