Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Na Wetin We Call Dis One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Na Wetin We Call Dis One (833 Views)

Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! / Ladies! Shey Na Wetin U Na Dey Pass Through Be This? God Bless My Mother Ooooo / Wetin Consign Naija With This Mata Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Wetin We Call Dis One by frebike: 3:40pm On May 05, 2010
A man contact HIV from his wife in a dream.After he woke up,2 day later,he was diagonised and the result was HIV negative 1&2.suprisingly,the wife was not infected,what a pity to him.since then the family has been in conflict.living with the husband is a threat to the wife and the husband is seeking for divorce.
Re: Na Wetin We Call Dis One by Sissy3(f): 6:34pm On May 05, 2010
frebike:

A man contact HIV from his wife in a dream.After he woke up,2 day later,he was diagonised and the result was HIV negative 1&2.suprisingly,the wife was not infected,what a pity to him.since then the family has been in conflict.living with the husband is a threat to the wife and the husband is seeking for divorce.

since when did dreams become reality? very flimsy excuse to ask for divorce. if everyone acted on their 'dreams' many wonders would have occurred and reoccurred
Re: Na Wetin We Call Dis One by Outstrip(f): 4:26pm On May 06, 2010
What I call it is stupidity of the highest order
Re: Na Wetin We Call Dis One by omega25red(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2010
frebike:

Did you mean hiv positive? and your story makes absolutley no sense. the man dreamt of being hiv positive (infected) because he knew what he had done. Also why is he seeking for a divorce when he is the one who has the didease? makes no sense
Re: Na Wetin We Call Dis One by tanimz(f): 5:54pm On May 06, 2010
frebike:

I dont understand your story at all.
I agree with Omega25red, do you mean HIV positive?
Re: Na Wetin We Call Dis One by ayettymama(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2010
i think the guy wanted to divorce her from the onset-- thats why he had the dream and thats why he seperated from her

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Someone About His Bad Breath (bad Breath) / Abortion / Get N1m In The Leadway Family Benefit Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.