Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Attention GTB Management: Gtexpress Maraba Service Is Poor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attention GTB Management: Gtexpress Maraba Service Is Poor (864 Views)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / GTB Banking System Down All Day, Customers Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention GTB Management: Gtexpress Maraba Service Is Poor by laglo: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2018
One would ordinarily expect the functionality of a bank branch tagged express to facilitate quick service to its deserving customers but this is not the case with GTB Maraba and couple of GTB inside Abuja (Kubwa branch is another example). As at the time of my visit to the GTExpress Maraba this morning at 8am, none of the six ATMs were working and so many customers were made to waste precious time there at the bank. I waited for more than 20minutes yet non of these ATMs worked so I had to leave to do better things with my time. You can see picture of people waiting outside the bank. In fact, one of the customers mentioned that he was there last night up to 12am but none of these ATMs was functioning.

I am however using this medium to call on GTB management to improve on their oversight function on their Branches and reduce inefficiencies that customers are experiencing.

To support you improve your services, I will suggest that you do a small survey amongst your customers to verify how happy they are with your ATM service if you are in doubt of what I am saying. In addition, I don't think it should be too difficult to track non functional ATMs from your Headquarter and melt out appropriate sanction to erring branch except this is an intentional system collusion. You could also set up a reporting system on your mobile app for customers to report cases of branch with less than 50% functional ATMs at any time of visit. I believe all of these suggestions are simple to implement for any serious Bank who wants to remain relevant for now and the future. Let's root out mediocrity within our system. If things can work outside this country, it can equally work in Nigeria.

Front-page please

CC
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Thanks

Re: Attention GTB Management: Gtexpress Maraba Service Is Poor by Asquare84(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2018
no be by force to use GT bank ATM, there other Bank ATM
Re: Attention GTB Management: Gtexpress Maraba Service Is Poor by Nutase: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2018
You be witch. Na only gtb get ATM for maraba?? Abi dem send you come destroy person destiny?.

What is anyone doing at an ATM at 12midnught in this era of insecurity. Do you expect the bank staff to wait for you at 12 midnight?? Knowing the high rate of withdrawal at maraba axis it will be strange to have any machine paying at that time.

There are so many banks in maraba and I can tell you from experience if gtbank and first bank shut down there machines for one weekend the whole area will be in turmoil.

Besides the people in the picture you posted look like people waiting for the doors to be opened.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ethanol For Sale / How To Make Money Producing Liquid Soap.(free Ebook) / Make Money On Fiverr: Superb Tips To Optimize & Promote Your Fiverr Gigs In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.