Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) (11003 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting / President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
President Buhari presides over the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting at the Council Chambers, State House, Abuja.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-president-buhari-presides-over-federal-executive-council-meeting/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by senchris(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
I wonder why this has become a regular post every wednesday. Is there really anything phenomenal about Buhari presiding over the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting? or are the mods just happy celebrating ordinariness? I can't remember hearing any reasonnable thing being discussed apart from seeing the faces of monumental failures in human form like this idiot of a communications minister.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
The kind holdup wey go dy Lagos tomorrow eh....me dy reason if I go go work sef!
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Omooniya1: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
debate well!!
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
That army guy for Buhari back go don travel taya. Mention the country, he's dere with him.

I like that grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Gretaolant: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is the every week?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by solochris(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Its because of his incompetency, that's why when he does his assignment, it makes front page. If he doesnt preside over FEC, is it my village head that will do that for him?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari is a mistake!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Akpa133(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
I like this man too much

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
What?
If weekly the executives gathers for meetings regarding the nation then I don't see why the country is not improving or the economy gaining ground across all sphere of the nation.
It calls to questioning what is the basic idea of the gathering if its not to frontier the growth and development of the nation.
The gathering once again to me looks like an APC meeting where they come together to discuss party politics.
What is the APC framework of developmental drive and goal for this nation after almost 3years of weekly gathering.
What is the aim of the meeting if no accountable measures are being taken to improve the wellbeing of the masses.
Education, healthcare especially for nursing mothers are going worst by the day and yet weekly gathering of the executives or rather APC members has not done anything actually meaningful to propagate the alienation of poverty and economic stability and growth of the nation.
What is the use of the gathering of the executives when the masses they lead are not feeling the presence of their leadership.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by BIGTinfotech: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
FEC meeting every Wednesday.
Yet no positive impact on the people.

Yet when people like Bill Gates talk, we won't listen.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by fk002: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
God bless PMB

The incorruptible leader with foresight

PMB till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Damilare6293: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Your visit is counterproductive.... people are not moved...we are changing the change and still collect our change.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Elder4sure(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari very soon you shall be presiding over federal executive cowcil meeting with your cows in daura because that's where you are supposed to be. Insha Allah! Amin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Harbdulrasaq:
President Buhari presides over the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting at the Council Chambers, State House, Abuja.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-president-buhari-presides-over-federal-executive-council-meeting/

in the end they will conclude on how to increase fuel prize, how to kidnap another set of student and more so how to make hard life for well meaning Nigerians

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Big boiz having meeting.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
This night 1 dollar equalled 180 what happened who was doing illegal business at night.
We need answers
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by BabatCargo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
What we need is positive change

Buy from China and Ship to Nigeria @ $4.5/kg
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by MrImole: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Has anything good come out these meetings?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Uromigod(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by chosengocap: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
‎1. "Bill Gates is critizing Buhari because GEJ kept Deziani
$99b loot in Microsoft."
Lauretta Onochie

2. "Bill Gates did not criticize Nigeria, there is no proof of
that"
Femi Adesina

3. "We have invited Bill Gates for a chat"
DSS

4. "We hereby warm all mischief makers"
Nigerian Army

5. "Bill Gates visits Nigeria for the first time in a historic
visit...praises Buhari body language for massive economic
progress in Nigeria"
BMC

6. "Under GEJ, i could not find a single Microsoft on any
Nigerian computer, today there are Microsoft Applications
in Nigeria...real change"
Tolu Ogunlesi

7. "Bill Gates spoke about the soft side of Buhari"
Garba Shehu

8. "Boko Haram uses Windows Word. Bill Gates ‎sponsors Boko Haram"
Nasir ElRufai

9.."If Bill Gates returns to Nigeria, Corruption will return"
Rotimi Ameachi

10. "Who is Bill Gates?"
Buhari‎

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by usba: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
[s]
senchris:
I wonder why this has become a regular post every wednesday. Is there really anything phenomenal about Buhari presiding over the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting? or are the mods just happy celebrating ordinariness? I can't remember hearing any reasonnable thing being discussed apart from seeing the faces of monumental failures in human form like this idiot of a communications minister.
[/s]

Remember when you people complained why PMb was not attending FEC when he was ill, now you will watch him till your frustration goes out of control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
JAMB QUESTION:

1. President RESIDES in Abuja = 2 Years plus

2. President VISITS Lagos = 2 Days plus

:: Therefore;
if Lagos Visit = Work Free Day, what has ABUJA RESIDENCY been?.

NOW we KNOW
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Newbiee: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Remember when you people complained why PMb was not attending FEC when he was ill, now you will watch him till your frustration goes out of control.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by donqx: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
ok
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
You can say that again. Please how is it a news when Buhari presides over FEC on a weekly basis? There is no big deal in that, after all he is doing what he's elected to do.

senchris:
Re: President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by BENARI: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
I wonder how all those ministers dey manage hear the English wey him dey speak.

Or do they all understand Hausa?

I hardly hear a thing he say in English.

God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Preaches For Respect Of Rule Of Law At ECOWAS Summit In Togo / Governor Akeredolu Woos Investors At London Summits (Photos) / Resign Now, You Are A Failure - Imo APC Tells Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.