Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (136597 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 25, 2018
yes, that is true I just select my interview location.

every body should check again.
you should make it as if you are editing, then you would see the interview location option after the personal statement.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Geophilip: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2018
kennynelcon:
Replied
boss please am still waiting for your response
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by BrightFuture48: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2018
axletton115:
The site operation seems to have changed slightly. People who completed thier applications early should go back and check because there is now a final stage where you select interview center.
I am about to say the same. I noticed when going thru the application today. Suddenly towards the end, the interview centre page pop up, I was like this wasn't there before.

I choose my desire centre and click SUBMIT at the end. This show there is NEED for people that have earlier submitted to update their registration asap. My little cent though.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by CSmooth: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2018
motivationspika:
i just checked. there is nothing like that

There is actually something like that. I just edited mine a few minutes ago.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by TJ0987(f): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Please I noticed that there is no Lagos center. Or is it just me?
Also, there is an issue bothering me my people. I finished with a 2.2, and most of the 15 listed schools, when I went to their websites, I realised they usually specify 2.1 or first class, so why is the scholarship asking for 2.2s to apply, when the schools are saying differently.
Thank you all.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by BrightFuture48: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2018
TJ0987:
Also, there is an issue bothering me my people. I finished with a 2.2, and most of the 15 listed schools, when I went to their websites, I realised they usually specify 2.1 or first class, so why is the scholarship asking for 2.2s to apply, when the schools are saying differently.
Thank you all.
YES! No Lagos on the list, Ibadan was choosen for SW zone. You choose the one you feel comfortable with among the list.

PTDF scholarship criteria give rooms for 2.2 with relevant work experience. Some schools do relax their stuff also based on that as well, if you have experience on the course you want to study. Though is good to look for school that with ACCEPT 2.2 to be on safer side.

Good luck!
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by TJ0987(f): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2018
BrightFuture48:

YES! No Lagos on the list, Ibadan was choosen for SW zone. You choose the one you feel comfortable with among the list.

PTDF scholarship criteria give rooms for 2.2 with relevant work experience. Some schools do relax their stuff also based on that as well, if you have experience on the course you want to study. Though is good to look for school that with ACCEPT 2.2 to be on safer side.

Good luck!

Thanks Bright Future!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Geophilip: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2018
kennynelcon:
Replied
am yet to get your response sir
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by motivationspika(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2018
TJ0987:
Thank you all.
then go for schools that can also accept a 2:2. That is why it is even good to browse the school you want to go and get many details about them before applying
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by kennynelcon(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Geophilip:

am yet to get your response sir
I have replied you Sir
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Herme: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
TJ0987:
Thank you all.

University of Salford, Manchester accepts 2.2 in Engineering

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by BrightFuture48: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2018
nibrainengine:
anyone here facing difficulty in editing his/her application?
What difficulty did you encounter?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by seunlegend: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Please when you applied for the China/Germany/France Scholarship, under the O'Level details, did you input just 5 relevant WAEC results including Maths and English or you inputted all your 9 O'Level results? Please I need an urgent reply

CC: Insperyadyou
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2018
kennynelcon:

SSCE Result Checking Scratch Card
Please, use the correct phrase/clause and stop confusing people. It's SSCE number (PIN), not scratch card.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by adeyemi2017(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Naaseer01:
yes, that is true I just select my interview location.

every body should check again.
you should make it as if you are editing, then you would see the interview location option after the personal statement.

Please.... I need guidelines on how to select interview location. I didn't see place to edit or should I start all over again. I have submitted my application since.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by BrightFuture48: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
adeyemi2017:

Please.... I need guidelines on how to select interview location. I didn't see place to edit or should I start all over again. I have submitted my application since.
Yes, begin as if you're just starting application all over again. All you've to do is to continue clicking next till you get to page(s) you wish to edit the information.

And at the end make sure you click SUBMIT button!

Good luck.
nibrainengine:
from the 'my application' drop down menu botton, it took me to a page with 'continue application'. When i click on it, it refuses to progress
Perhaps is due to network. That's is place you will click (continue application) to navigate the pages till you will reach the end where you will have to click on SUBMIT button.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Missdemeanor(f): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Just edited mine. Good job for spread the word about the addition of interview centre
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by motivationspika(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunlegend:
Please when you applied for the China/Germany/France Scholarship, under the O'Level details, did you input just 5 relevant WAEC results including Maths and English or you inputted all your 9 O'Level results? Please I need an urgent reply

CC: Insperyadyou
only 5 relevant subjects including english and maths
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by motivationspika(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
BrightFuture48:

Yes, begin as if you're just starting application all over again. All you've to do is to continue clicking next till you get to page(s) you wish to edit the information.

And at the end make sure you click SUBMIT button!

Good luck.
Perhaps is due to network. That's is place you will click (continue application) to navigate the pages till you will reach the end where you will have to click on SUBMIT button.
you cannot submit twice. Even if you click d edit appplication, it will enable you to only choose interview venue. Then you will click next and it will take you to where you will click 'accept' again
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by TJ0987(f): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
motivationspika:

Please did you apply for the China, and France Scholarship earlier in the year? Would like to get some useful tips from you.

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by BrightFuture48: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
motivationspika:
you cannot submit twice. Even if you click d edit appplication, it will enable you to only choose interview venue. Then you will click next and it will take you to where you will click 'accept' again
Perhaps, may be due to new upgrade one cannot do more than once again.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by aje33: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
If you have distinctions in other subjects apart from the 5, please add everything, it will surely count. Or is it only 5 relevant subjects that you have in your uploaded waec certificate??

Don't be misled.

Thanks
motivationspika:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by CSmooth: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please did anyone here apply for NLNG 2018 foreign postgraduate scholarship?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by exeasy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Who else is experiencing a 404 error when trying to login? I’ve been at it for about an hour.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by tejiri4(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
motivationspika:

I edit mine today and change my school and the changes did reflect
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Profeme: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
motivationspika:

You can edit any part of the application until you submit finally. Go to My Application and click Continue Application to enable you edit any section before selecting your preferred Test Centre and finally clicking submit
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Lame12: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Profeme:

You can edit any part of the application until you submit finally. Go to My Application and click Continue Application to enable you edit any section before selecting your preferred Test Centre and finally clicking submit
I am trying to submit no it pop me back
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by qanda: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Download NLNG Scholarship Past Questions and Answers on Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore Now

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.