Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (136801 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by subcbouy: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bumped *finally grin
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by subcbouy: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Impactever:
it seems applicants cannot edit anymore .......seems it is over .....because i have been trying to edit my application but it cant ....and someone earlier warned that it is not safe to edit your application after submission .....PTDF site though....Na wah oh .....

i cant even find my schools and courses selected again .....while i was trying to edit my application ......displaying error in loading university ...

and the site closes 2 days from now ...
You can't edit submitted info
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by vivyadas(f): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please is it compulsory to choose interview center under one's geopolitical zone.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
kennynelcon:

You can use your Posting letter, a friend was nominated for interview with that
should I upload the posting letter?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
CSmooth:

We are supposed to upload NYSC certificate but just see if you'll be lucky because the portal is expected to close before you pass out.
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by kennynelcon(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
DarthVader2022:

Yes you can
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by sam333: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
hama20:
somebody help please, i started filling my form today, i got stalked at the point i would enter my state of origin, if i click my state Delta, it doesn't load the L.G.A but if click other states it would load and continue, is there a restricted number of Applicants per state? i need sharp response please.

Same here! It even changed my local government. Though I was trying to edit to choose my place of interview having submitted some days prior
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by sam333: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
I think choosing of interview venue is over. Logged into my page but the application refuses to go further after my personal details page. I guess my interview center will be chosen for me since I couldn't even get to that page though I submitted on Tuesday. Wish I didn't try to edit my application because apart from not being able to choose a place for interview, the local government appearing on my overview page is incorrect. God help me
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Mlayidi: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
sam333:
I think choosing of interview venue is over. Logged into my page but the application refuses to go further after my personal details page. I guess my interview center will be chosen for me since I couldn't even get to that page though I submitted on Tuesday. Wish I didn't try to edit my application because apart from not being able to choose a place for interview, the local government appearing on my overview page is incorrect. God help me
hmmm dats y I didn't try to edit mine
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by hugochuks60(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
sam333:

this was why i warned earlier that it is very risky to edit. i was tempted to edit mine but later changed my mind cos of the experience of some guys in F,G,C. in d process of editing, certain information may refuse to load n some will load with errors due to database issues in 9ja. if this happens, u will feel d need to put them right n in this process, there may be network issues from any or both ends this might lead to frustration which can lead u to create more problems, ranging from multiple entries of certain info, to leaving some already filled info edited blank n at d end u may not be able to submit. editing works sometimes, but its very risky particularly towards the end of d application stage.
the truth is that, if u av been destined by God to travel out to gain world class exposure via this program, nothing can change it, provided u av d right mindset n complete documents. i know we want to leave 9ja n taste d uk, but at d right time, all things will fall in place.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Drniyi4u(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Impactever:
it seems applicants cannot edit anymore .......seems it is over .....because i have been trying to edit my application but it cant ....and someone earlier warned that it is not safe to edit your application after submission .....PTDF site though....Na wah oh .....

i cant even find my schools and courses selected again .....while i was trying to edit my application ......displaying error in loading university ...

and the site closes 2 days from now ...

sam333:
I just edited mine

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Impactever(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2018
I JUST EDITED MY INTERVIEW CENTER THIS 28TH EARLY MORNING .........AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL ......CHANGED IT FROM ENUGU TO IBADAN .......SEEMS THE APPLICATION WILL END AT TODAY'S 12 MID-DAY OR 12 MID-NIGHT
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by bellatrix26: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2018
The site is ok right now. i just editted my application and submitted successfully. something i couldn't all day yesterday.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by TuborTee143: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Impactever:
I JUST EDITED MY INTERVIEW CENTER THIS 28TH EARLY MORNING .........AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL ......CHANGED IT FROM ENUGU TO IBADAN .......SEEMS THE APPLICATION WILL END AT TODAY'S 12 MID-DAY OR 12 MID-NIGHT

Please where can I get that interview centre update? I logged on but coudnt find it. It's states application status: complete. There's no option for editing interview centre in mine
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Iliyasdass(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2018
TuborTee143:

Please where can I get that interview centre update? I logged on but coudnt find it. It's states application status: complete. There's no option for editing interview centre in mine

Click on the side circled with red ink, then click on my application.it wul show you edit my application and you can see where to choose your interview centre after the SOP..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by wallmosh: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is your selected courses displaying after submission?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Mlayidi: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
wallmosh:
no
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by petlaz: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
wallmosh:
Yes, my own displayed.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by MaroCruz(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2018
DarthVader2022:

You should know that upload doesn't mean anything, cos your being selected for interview doesn't depend on what you uploaded. It's when you're facing the panel and they require your docs for verification that issues would arise

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by charlesu49(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2018
Those who were scaring those trying to edit their details I think that was unnecessary. I submitted my application yesterday, edited and resubmitted about 3 times until everything was as I desired. No glitches.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Mlayidi: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is not a matter of scaring, we just trying to avoid complication bcoz of the time frame.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
MaroCruz:

You should know that upload doesn't mean anything, cos your being selected for interview doesn't depend on what you uploaded. It's when you're facing the panel and they require your docs for verification that issues would arise

The documents you uploaded matter. This is the first stage of screening. Not everyone that applied for PTDF is selected for interview. Why? Because some people would be screened out based on the documents they uploaded.

So pay attention to the documents you upload.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by sam333: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Slik07:

The documents you uploaded matter. This is the first stage of screening. Not everyone that applied for PTDF is selected for interview. Why? Because some people would be screened out based on the documents they uploaded.

True talk
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by udores: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Slik07:

101% correct.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by enambobo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Slik07:

Bro calm down. The guy is making a point. There are certain people that didn't upload their NYSC discharge certificate but still got called for an interview in the Germany/France/China Version. As he said, you'll be called to present your documents once found worthy of the scholarship based on how good your problem statement is. The problem statement is what counts at this stage. Others follow suit...your documents, etc

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by MaroCruz(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
enambobo:

Bro calm down. The guy is making a point. There are certain people that didn't upload their NYSC discharge certificate but still got called for an interview in the Germany/France/China Version. As he said, you'll be called to present your documents once found worthy of the scholarship based on how good your problem statement is. The problem statement is what counts at this stage. Others follow suit...your documents, etc

They'll be fine, I see so many people over enthusiastic here, if only they had inside information about this ptdf scheme. In all, wishing everyone all the best
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Saysay95: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sh*t I'm late. Had no idea about the exam centre. I just logged into my account and found out I could still edit and choose my exam centre but I have mixed feelings about submitting since applications closed yesterday. What should I do?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Saysay95: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Saysay95:
Sh*t I'm late. Had no idea about the exam centre. I just logged into my account and found out I could still edit and choose my exam centre but I have mixed feelings about submitting since applications closed yesterday. What should I do?

Just saw this on ptdf main website. I think that is the reason I am still able to edit.

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Mlayidi: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Saysay95:

Just saw this on ptdf main website. I think that is the reason I am still able to edit.
do nothing, bcoz its late
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Saysay95: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mlayidi:
do nothing, bcoz its late

On their website the closing date was changed to 29th April @12midnight. So we still have an hour.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Mlayidi: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2018
Saysay95:

On their website the closing date was changed to 29th April @12midnight. So we still have an hour.
who ask u in d first place, u can edit ur application after successfully submission? There's no any official post on that.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by TuborTee143: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Iliyasdass:

Click on the side circled with red ink, then click on my application.it wul show you edit my application and you can see where to choose your interview centre after the SOP..

Thanks very much. Done!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.