Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (45626 Views)

Do This And Make Your Freezer Last Longer / 10 Hausa Foods You Need To Taste Before You Die. / Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by GeeString: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
cutefergiee:
Yet the yoghurt ppu be telling us to kip it refrigerated..
Who do we believe?

Refrigerated you said not frozen!

Read!

1 Like

Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by natedat: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2018

Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by oluphilip2008(f): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
cutefergiee:
Who do we believe?

Refrigerated not frozen! Anything kept in the freezer gets frozen.

1 Like

Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by GoodinPurple: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
What then should I keep in the freezer?
Daddy freeze�
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
oluphilip2008:

Refrigerated not frozen. Anything kept in the frezer gets frozen.
Thanks boss.. Now I get it...
We can fridge it but don't freezer it..
Appreciate
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by ADRIAN88(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
You can refrigerate all these items mentioned though, I see already chopped fresh potatoes in freezers whenever I visit shoprite, i'm guessing the freezers are set at low temperatures.
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Newpride(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nonsense thread..........

People writing all sort of shit just to be relevant.
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rice and pastas have always been preserved in the freezer. They don't loose taste. Defrost and drain the water. Viola.
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Opentokwowledge: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dey dia dey deceive yourself. Not everybody dey use freezer wet no dey function well... Besides, the likes of fruits and vegetable aren't to be subjected to freezing temperature in the first place... We all know nah refrigerating temperature dey ideal for it... tongue
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
alphaconde:
this is late for me already.

several years ago i bought fine apples to surprise my dad and i kept them in the freezer, i wasnt able to give them to him until the next day behold when i saw the apples the next day i was surprised
What happened to the apples that made ur surprise to be surprised?
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Chochovini: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
alphaconde:
this is late for me already.

several years ago i bought fine apples to surprise my dad and i kept them in the freezer, i wasnt able to give them to him until the next day behold when i saw the apples the next day i was surprised
This your comment is a half info, now, what happen to the Apples the following day?
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Chochovini: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:
So WHAT should we now keep in the freezer
Kai! God bless you for that salient question. I was about asking thesame question too.

1 Like

Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Kaybaba5(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
NA wah
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by alphaconde(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
What happened to the apples that made ur surprise to be surprised?

apple turn to ogbono fruit
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by alphaconde(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chochovini:
This your comment is a half info, now, what happen to the Apples the following day?

Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Follygunners: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Freezer bawo? When NEPA never bring light for the past 1mth, abi. Abegi joor!

Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Chochovini: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
drinkgarri:
Very soon,they will include water.and they will be advicing us to drink boiled water...
Hahahahahaha LOLs! U 4ny o.
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
alphaconde:

shocked

Are u for real?
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by AnodaIT(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
kokoye:
For those seeking clarification, refridgerating (fridge) and freezing (freezer) are 2 different things.

The OP is talking about freezing.

Na the only person wey go school for this thread be this
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by AnodaIT(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
ADRIAN88:
You can refrigerate all these items mentioned though, I see already chopped fresh potatoes in freezers whenever I visit shoprite, i'm guessing the freezers are set at low temperatures.
Na fridge not freezer
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by fafambo: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
T is for TBOSS
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by hisgrace090: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Note- the freezer is different from the fridge.

Fruit can survive in the fridge for some fays.
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Chochovini: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
alphaconde:

Hehehehehe see lie, ok fine. Na im be say, anytime I wan eat mango I go freeze cashew or guava. Then wake up the next day to find mango abi? Since freezer don turn magic box inside fridge abi no be so?
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by ADRIAN88(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
AnodaIT:

Na fridge not freezer

Ok boss!
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Beedude(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
cutefergiee:
Who do we believe?
Freezer Is Diff From Fridge. Just Like Space Bus And Jeep. Gracias
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by seniorkachion(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
sherifato:
Op the fried food and rice is a great lie, put your fried kulikuli inside an airtight container and keep it inside the freezer bring it out anytime you want it, also you can freeze your cooked rice if you can finish it in a day. It can be there for days nothing will happen to it.

Absolutely correct. Adding cooked rice is a great disservice to the article. Just bring down the frozen rice and allow it to completely unfreeze by itself before warming it. All the taste remains intact.

1 Like

Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Beedude:

Freezer Is Diff From Fridge. Just Like Space Bus And Jeep. Gracias
Aiit boss.. Appreciate

Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Yankee101: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
You can refrigerate but not freeze. I think that distinction is necessary
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by terrezo2002(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
pap
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Fruits and vegetables, milk, yoghurt should never be kept in the freezer, but cooked rice, fried fish, meat, shiken, turkey? Why? I keep cooked rice in the freezer and it comes out well when I defrost in the microwave. Same as left over proteins too including fried akara. I just wrap in a foil and put it in the microwave. We sabi cook pass ourselves please. As we speak now I still have Banga rice in my freezer sef.
Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by EdCure: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
drinkgarri:
Very soon,they will include water.and they will be advicing us to drink boiled water...
They already are.

1 Like

Re: Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer by Bimpe29: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
The more we know the more we get twisted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning / Would You Eat These Nigerian Independence Day Meals? (Photos) / Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.