Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos (33654 Views)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
RZArecta2:
This technology has always been there, the funds for purchase has always been there but greed and quest for huge profits won't allow govt agencies and contractors to utilize this. Nice one, left to me, state ministry of works will be handling all roads at least at LGA level
Funds wated .
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by HeWrites(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:
If this topic make FP, i will personally go to the military cantonment and slap a captain...

Just try me.

I dey wait make your news reach FP

A Nairalander Was Tortured To Death By Soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by unknownsolja: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rich4god:
jWhy are the other governors not doing what they were elected to do.

lagos is even supposed to do more..lagos is richer than other states and most states dont engage in propaganda like lagos..they just work..i bet you this machine will cost billions of naira..lol..let them tell us.for abroad them they use water clean roads and its not new..all these stuffs are not new to someone like me and those abroad
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by FarahAideed: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
futurism:

Which one your igbo governor's do? Do u have a better option?
I am a full blooded Lagosian so watch your words man
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Stevengold(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Meanwhile back in Port Harcourt our million dollar mono rail/train is yet to function. angry angry
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by suco01(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
what else can he focus on than construction what of other sectors like Education and health.
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Prestdude: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Everything is not for social media now, sometimes let's pretend like we've been using these equipment for ages, people from other African countries are on this forum.... SMH!!!
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Blue3k(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
This pretty cool.
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Tommy2420: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
yet lagos is in 7position in nigeria
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by BlueScholar(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:
If this topic make FP, i will personally go to the military cantonment and slap a captain...

Just try me.
grin
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:
if you come here and shout ambode this and ambode that and lagos this..i will smack your face..theres nothing new in this and besides that is what he was elected in there to do..he works for us and he is not using his money to do them

tell them ooooo...all my area na xoxo dustbin dey smell.
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Kobicove(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:

Just try me.

Which cantonment do you have in mind so I can go there and wait for you...

I would love to witness this event! undecided
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Nostradamu(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:

Just try me.

Greet Fela for me when you comot for the Barracks. angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Yankee101: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lagos. The hope of a developed Nigeria.
Rivers. Bayelsa. Akwa Ibom. Delta. You are all getting the Lagos kind of money in proportion to your population. Where the results/innovation/development dey?

I for add Kano but the population to income ratio small. Kaduna too. Shine una eyes.
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
pweshboi:
But wait ooo, wetin other states dey use their allocations do? Can't they take a cue from Lagos?
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by jollyjarkofgod: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
I know Lagos will be the first america in AFrica
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by mentro: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
futurism:
good thinking... Omo, someone Don blow I swear. This thing was featured on futurism and a smart mind quickly prepared a proposal... And presented it to Ambode! Haha.. My kind of person! More money to your bank account ,thinker.
What is Futurism about?
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
A welcome development, I just hope they maintain the machine.
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
This frustrated Yoruba hater don reach here again don't worry stay there and be shouting Lagos is no mans land while your mates are selling gala ure obviously unemployed and lonely as Bleep.
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Lagos is a no-mans-land....

Land grabbers from the west....BEWARE!
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by biggy00000(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:

Just try me.
Y'all asking my guy aw far,
Don't u know there z no network in d world beyond?
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Blackfire(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kobicove:

Which cantonment do you have in mind so I can go there and wait for you...

I would love to witness this event! undecided

Emmm.....emmmm....emmm......emmm....you know......emmm emmm
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Blackfire(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nostradamu:

Greet Fela for me when you comot for the Barracks. angry angry angry

Emmm....emmm...emmmmm..... My brother i said that thing under the influence of kalakuta weed... Emmm ....you know.... Emmm .... Actually...
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Blackfire(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
HeWrites:

I dey wait make your news reach FP

A Nairalander Was Tortured To Death By Soldiers

So somebody cannot travel to the enemy's camp in his mind...
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by VEE2010(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lagos is indeed a model for other states to emulate
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by futurism: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
mentro:
What is Futurism about?
that's where coined this handle from cheesy. It is a tech and futuristic blog where new things are shared. Futurism.com
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by HoodBillionaire: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
must everything be done by whites
well dey say if its tokunbo,belgium or frm abroad say na original
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by DemonHunTER: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:

Just try me.

Uncle it's time oh..
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Blackfire(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
DemonHunTER:

Uncle it's time oh..

Time for what...mr time keeper
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Blackfire(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
biggy00000:

Y'all asking my guy aw far,
Don't u know there z no network in d world beyond?

Shey somebody cannot try him luck as an aspiring minister of misinformation sorry information under APC ni.

Na so una hate me reach, haba
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by ogunsj: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
erico2k2:

What a waste .
These guys jst look for ways to create avenues to finish monies of our common interest .
how much do you contribute to Lagos state coffers.
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by erico2k2(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
ogunsj:
how much do you contribute to Lagos state coffers.
What has that got to do with my post, Im saying its a waste cos its way 2 xpenssive,why do you think this is not seen on the streets of the UK where everywhere is paved and repaved weeks without ends?
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by bigiyaro(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:

Just try me.
guy am still waiting for your obituary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA Disqualifies Soludo / Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech / Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.