Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture (14401 Views)

Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? / Nigerian Kidnap Gangs Drive Big-time Nigerian Farmers Away / Bank Of Industry Loan 2019 – How To Apply Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
The truth remains as a people are in character so are the type of leaders they shall get ...the character of 90 percent of Nigerians is nothing to write home about

God bless u.

I was discussing it today with someone.
Over 90% of Nigerians are dubious amd won't hesitate embezzle government fund if given the opportunity to rule.
That's why u see our leaders are jus like us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by ultron12345: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
jayson87:
Farmers are only collecting their share of the looted funds, before you guys loot them again
instead of u to condemn such, u are justifying it. No wonder banks run away from small businesses
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Your loan that is designed to destroy the entrepreneurial spirit of Nigerians.

Bury your head in shame.
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by bettercreature(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nigerians are not responsible including most of the posters above me.That is why you must not borrow them what you are not ready to lose
They wont pay back! Some will even kill you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by visijo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
scam.. Another way of swallowing the money in the guise of farmers..
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by eyinjuege: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pls pay your loans na.
Dont let this spoil the opportunity for others behind you
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by jayson87: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
ultron12345:
instead of u to condemn such, u are justifying it. No wonder banks run away from small businesses
Condemn, I guess you are new to this country. BOA is a government bank.
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by barrybanbi: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Thunder that will fire una dey do push-up, una shared loans within family members and govt officials. Now, you’re complaining that they are not paying back... useless bank

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by marvin906(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
ultron12345:
those farmers that leased land nko

why will a bank take a leased land as collateral
are they stupid undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by ultron12345: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
jayson87:
Condemn, I guess you are new to this country. BOA is a government bank.
and so........ so because it's a government bank, they don't deserve to get their loans repaid.
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Nukilia: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66236652:
Are you sure you borrowed the money to the real farmers ?

You are intelligent! Many of the real farmers didn't get the money, but politicians.
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Awoleesu(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blue3k:
More proof this agency headed by inept clowns. The went crying last year that SE businessmen were running off with their cash. What sort of credit analysis do these guys do before handing people money? If they run off with your money collect their farm land simple. I'm guessing these farm loans have some collateral attached.
And certainly guarantors too...
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by entaye55: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
lol.
this is what you get when you hand over money to OLD PEOPLE and PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO SOURCE OF INCOME.
Before you start stabbing me, I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING COS AM MY WORK PERMITS ME TO SEE ALL MANNER AND TYPE OF PEOPLE APPLYING AND BENEFITING FROM IT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by seguno2: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Has Abacha family fully repaid all the money that they stole from us?
Has Babachir returned the N427 million for IDPs that he stole?
Has Maina the pensions thief returned all that he stole?
Is Buhari not denying that they stole, protecting, reinstating and promoting them yet he says that he is fighting corruption
The farmers are only following Buhari’s thieving examples.
Buhari must be a joker. He is the barawo in Chief of his presidency cabal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Nukilia: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
bettercreature:
Nigerians are not responsible including most of the posters above me.That is why you must not borrow them what you are not ready to lose
They wont pay back! Some will even kill you

You are MAD, you this foreigner coming on Nairaland. Did the bank carry out due diligence when giving out the money? How dare you address a whole Nigerian as blah blah blah? Do you think Naira land is only viewed by your village people? Guy be careful!
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Yankee101: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Everybody knows Agric loans are used for second wives. And you give northerners the most loans. Wetin you dey expect. Shift to the new generation and start giving corpses 5million in batches for mechanized Agric. Make some of the payments in form of goods and services (seeds, tractor time, weed killers, safe insecticides, harvesting, labour etc) then a small % as cash, like 30% at the most.
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Gboom: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
This attitude of farmers not paying back loans is an old norm. In fact, it is one major hindrances to agricultural growth in this country.
The real fact is corruption in Nigeria has even started before her existence.
IMO, the borrower should guarantee payment with their farmland or other asset and failure to do so the bank should take over and the government must enact laws to secure the bank against the judiciary that may declare the action illegal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Nukilia: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
barrybanbi:
Thunder that will fire una dey do push-up, una shared loans within family members and govt officials. Now, you’re complaining that they are not paying back... useless bank

God bless you! Politicians all collected money from the government and the banks are expecting their money ... Just ordinary BOI fail to give youths loan
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Nukilia: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

God bless u.

I was discussing it today with someone.
Over 90% of Nigerians are dubious amd won't hesitate embezzle government fund if given the opportunity to rule.
That's why u see our leaders are jus like us

I hope your family is part of the dubious 90% you just put up there? If you are dubious, just say you are dubious and stop all this rubbish you are typing here in the name of God bless you!
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by mr1759: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
U ppl did not southern farmers loan why disturbing them go to the north that got all the money without collateral
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Elin: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
My uncle benefited from it grin grin grin
Ordinary snake has been doing us walk over u think we don't hafff sense abi grin grin grin grin

We go return nothing shocked
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Emmymarvel(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
The truth remains as a people are in character so are the type of leaders they shall get ...the character of 90 percent of Nigerians is nothing to write home about
so u too believe this story..............how can u give out loans worth 60 billion with no means or strategy of collecting it back, no guarantor, no collateral. how do we even know in d first place if d money was given out. scam
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
"Mr Kabir said that the trend was only common with men, adding that women were always prompt in paying back."

It seems men are the problem. Most Nigerian men are very fraudulent and you will see all of them shouting women are the problem up and down.

Bunch of misogynists.
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by FarahAideed: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Emmymarvel:

so u too believe this story..............how can u give out loans worth 60 billion with no means or strategy of collecting it back, no guarantor, no collateral. how do we even know in d first place if d money was given out. scam

That's another thing set, for all we know they could have finnesed the loans to them selves
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Jaydear: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
How will be repay the loan when Herdsmen are destroying their farmland and killing them?
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by don4real18(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
That's just an excuse to cover their looting.
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nukilia:

I hope your family is part of the dubious 90% you just put up there? If you are dubious, just say you are dubious and stop all this rubbish you are typing here in the name of God bless you!

Bros u know what am talking about.
Just be given an opportunity all this ur story go change.
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't understand, how can a bank grant a credit facility without due diligence properly done?
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by ajadematanle: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Let us know state the farmers from.
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by ultron12345: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

dont mind him. When he see opportunity, we go know say diezani na learner
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Nukilia: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

I disagree with you bro! The comments you post on Naira land is being read all over the world and these comments make life terrible for our citizens outside the shores of this country...
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
ultron12345:
dont mind him. When he see opportunity, we go know say diezani na learner

No mind am bros.

Lolx na hin type go sell the whole of Naija put the money for pocket grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Heard About New Hope Feeds? / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK / Can Alfalfa Be Grown In Nigeria? And Where Can One Get It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.