Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share (1561 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict / What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories / My Weed Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by thanki410(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
I took this yeye thing every body take just to taste and observe how it feels.
Like , how the hell does it taste....

Wrapping it for my friend and I [two sticks] , ours lost its ganja shape, it looked like a pregnant pencil , Long , big and spit filled..

We managed to straighten the Bent part and lit it ...
Two minutes , we rushed it , we were through..... !
Damn rubbish!
Dusted our bom boms and smiled , you see , nothing happen....
[Continuation as thread goes skrrrrr ]
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by Sheuns(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by Apus: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Same here bro. I thought it was just me. Upon all the shout upandan about osogbo weed bla bla bla, nothing happen.
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by mhizv(f): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
My rookie then added it to soup,and yeah I ate a lot...had no idea... From what she said,I walked out to buy something (she followed),stopped a bike,paid him and kept walking.

Wasn't pleased with the things she told me anyway....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by mylove4God(f): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't even want to think of trying it. Stories of effect of weeds no be here grin
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by Apus: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by Oyebee91(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
it takes me places above my imagination on a normal system,,,,the reality comes in HD,,only those that abuse it do some nasty stuffs,,

1 Like

Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by coolestofall(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
thanki410:
I took this yeye thing every body take just to taste and observe how it feels.
Like , how the hell does it taste....

Wrapping it for my friend and I [two sticks] , ours lost its ganja shape, it looked like a pregnant pencil , Long , big and spit filled..

We managed to straighten the Bent part and lit it ...
Two minutes , we rushed it , we were through..... !
Damn rubbish!
Dusted our bom boms and smiled , you see , nothing happen....
[Continuation as thread goes skrrrrr ]
Let me knw hw it goes. Thinking of trying it out.
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
I was outside one day so I decided to have a taste of this weed people are always yapping about,I took a handful and put it in my mouth, Nothing special abt it, mtcheew I just spat it out,picked my cutlass and continued weeding the compound.
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by osemoses1234(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Beat person papa faint
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by Darkseid(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
After my final exam, I bought a dog for 15k to celebrate with my friends while they bought 2k SK and palm wine to support. We prepared dog pepper soup and dog porridge with the SK. After consuming everything (12 guys only), we all slept around 10pm. Some of my guys didn't wake up till around 6pm the next day, no jokes.
I never smoke weed before sha and I no dey plan to try am anytime soon.
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by McBrooklyn(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin grin

Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by Shugavee(f): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
McBrooklyn:
grin grin
grin grin grin grin mad man!
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by wtfcoded: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
WEED...one of the most treasured gift 4rm mother nature.
If ur head can handle 3 bottles of beer, then weed is urs
cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by McBrooklyn(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
wtfcoded:
WEED...one of the most treasured gift 4rm mother nature.
If ur head can handle 3 bottles of beer, then weed is urs
cool

My Gee...!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by McBrooklyn(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin grin grin mad man!
Lol... But I'm not mad na... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by wtfcoded: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
McBrooklyn:

My Gee...!!! cool
They don't know(in burnas voice)
Let's get high on this motherfcukers cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by McBrooklyn(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
wtfcoded:
They don't know(in burnas voice) Let's get high on this motherfcukers cool
Bless us, Bruv...!! cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by ganie(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
A friend cooked it with noodles from a Meh-tea,the event that happened was that he was woken up by neighbours in the toilet the next day after he went to urinate during the night. Yeah,it was a face me,I face u compound.
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by UDUJ(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
ganie:
A friend cooked it with noodles from a Meh-tea,the event that happened was that he was woken up by neighbours in the toilet the next day after he went to urinate during the night. Yeah,it was a face me,I face u compound.

Yeah I can relate. Had a friend back then in school that unknowingly ate beans cooked with weed. He slept for like 2 straight days cheesy

No joke grin
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by ganie(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

Yeah I can relate. Had a friend back then in school that unknowingly ate beans cooked with weed. He slept for like 2 straight days cheesy

No joke grin
Mother luck saved me on the unfortunate day cos we used to go eat together every nite. But I wasn't available on that day.
Re: Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share by adegeye38(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
stay away from drugs people

(1) (Reply)

Re: I Want My Wife Back But I Don’t Know….the Wife’s Responds / 5 Things Married Men Should Avoid After Sexual Intercourse / Pst. Wilson Sex Video: There Is Nothing Better Than Getting Head – Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.