Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob (39372 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Pat081: 6:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Seahawk:
He’s such an idiot. Even with his beautiful wife, he is still sleeping with this ugly looking mgbeke
hmmmmm bros pls show ur gf 4us to c d different between her n dis dat u call ugly gal but d guy too knw dat she is ugly b4 he ask her to open her legs 4him n he knw d result will b dis b4 him too do it without condom

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by nikkypearl(f): 6:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Pat081:
hmmmmm bros pls show ur gf 4us to c d different between her n dis dat u call ugly gal
the fact is the girl is nothing compared to the wife...Nothing!
She is just another desperate mgbeke undecided

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by MistaBabz: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2018
No need for DNA the daughter's nose resembles Klint's own

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by lastempero: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
Ladies stop sleeping with married men. Especially without a condom. Now your life is miserable because of your careless and senseless deeds, you now seeking public compassion. It's high time the society condemns persons like this who think they can score a cheap one after offering themselves to men that have a family for free without protection. This is insane. No pity.

What you gave is what you got. How rational is it for a woman to sleep with a man without protection and without even thinking of the risk of getting pregnant, despite having casual sex with someone who is not your partner in your unsafe period, you can't look for the morning after solution to clean your self up. Damn!

Its just the bby that I feel for and for the lady she will definetly bear the pain n disgrace.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Pat081: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2018
Some guys re just calling d gal different names wot of d guy dat dnt think dat he too gt wife at home b4 slpin with her in d 1st place .

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Awaja(m): 6:27am On Mar 29, 2018
Judolisco:
Kai dis one wan cast oh
E don ca u say e wan ca,make en begin work on him wife to avoid food poisoning

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by jayson87: 6:30am On Mar 29, 2018
lastempero:

Its just the bby that I feel for and for the lady she will definetly bear the pain n disgrace.
i really feel so bad for the baby. An innocent mind brought about by some persons selfish, greedy, lack of self control and contentment deeds

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Pat081: 6:34am On Mar 29, 2018
nikkypearl:
but d guy too knw b4 he ask her to open her legs 4 him without use male or female condom now ,cum to think of it dis way wot of if d gal ask him to use condom he may b d one to tell her dat he dnt use to use it niw

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by kennycalls(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2018
What a beautiful baby

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by chronique(m): 6:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Funny thing is that Lillien(klint's wife) is a very pretty lady. I remember teasing her some years back about how I didn't set my eyes on her early enough, and asking if she had a sister who's pretty like her,that she could dash me. All she was just doing, was to laugh. This girl that is causing him scandal, isn't as fine as the wife he married at home. I'm just wondering what he saw in her.

5 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by lastempero: 6:36am On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
i really feel so bad for the baby. An innocent mind brought about by some persons selfish, greedy, lack of self control and contentment deeds

I don't understand how people can be so careless even our so called celebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Pat081: 6:36am On Mar 29, 2018
lastempero:

if she feel disgrace she will nt post it 4people to c now
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by chronique(m): 6:37am On Mar 29, 2018
nikkypearl:

True. Lillien is one pretty damsel.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by kullozone(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Haha! But credit alert full you phone na. I even saw 50k own sef, with more alerts there. Aunty, manage am, Buhari is still on seat smiley
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by brainhgeek(m): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2018
When you opened your legs for klint, you didn't call him drunk but you moaned for pleasure. You forgot the consequences of sleeping with married men and being a slay queen.
When you opened your legs to klint, you didn't come on social media to celebrate the achievement.
Now that the consequence has overshadowed you, you want social media to be your solicitor. I mean......
I don't want to talk. Next please......

4 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by jayson87: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2018
lastempero:

I don't understand how people can be so careless even our so called celebrities.
they are so proud to call themselves baby mamas. Single mothers and all sort of demonic lingos used in describing the results of their selfish desires
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by kullozone(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2018
nikkypearl:

The mumu Klint saw "desperation" and em still chook preek inside. Maybe he was drunk sha...

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by BabaO2: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2018
nikkypearl:
Abeg, no be 'pancake' face be the Koko, leave the guy, he go sort things out.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2018
How did klint get himself into this trouble Wat happened to the sacredness of marriage?? Now see how he has been dragged, I can imagine his home right now. His wife most have cried all night. Chai

6 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by lastempero: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Pat081:
if she feel disgrace she will nt post it 4people to c now

U are not there with her to know whether she faces any and definetly she will because its not a norm in this part of the world and come to think of it the maga is not even paying well,just a mere 10k,50k for upkeep n dats poor.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by missjane: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2018
When did having a child out of wedlock become an investment bikonu? No right thinking adult female will open her legs without thinking about the financial consequences of raising a child, that's why having babies need to be consensual..
If truly klinkt owns this child and u come out to disgrace his family like this, my dear it only needs one Dubai vacation for his wife n family where he will kneel n beg her that he was indeed drunk during the act and she will forgive. But in ur own case be rest assured that u will cater for ur child alone since u have done ur worst.

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by bewla(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2018
Judolisco:
Kai dis one wan cast oh
prove am with photo or we sue on bed o not only yeye foto

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Pat081: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2018
lastempero:

U are not there with her to know whether she faces any and definetly she will because its not a norm in this part of the world and come to think of it the maga is not even paying well,just a mere 10k,50k for upkeep n dats poor.
hmmmmm cum to think of it dnt u knw dat Bible words is cumin to pass dat wen d world is cumin to an end women will b asking man out??l0l
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by talk2percy(m): 6:55am On Mar 29, 2018
All these celebrities sef..see the kai money Klint dey send give the mother of his daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by GavelSlam: 6:55am On Mar 29, 2018
Maybe he was drunk.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by BossLaifay(f): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Yes she is an idoit for sleeping with a married man and getting pregnant.

But he is wicked, stupid and irresponsible .............
But you know you are a sweetheart kiss I detest irresponsible men like a plague
People would be shouting 'girls, dont sleep with married men' up and down as if married men didn't sleep with the girls! They are both wrong and the child should not suffer for that!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by pedrilo: 7:01am On Mar 29, 2018
Side chic will always be what?
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Naijageak(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2018
She go still suffer. But klint bad o
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by lilyheaven: 7:19am On Mar 29, 2018
SuperSuave:
omo, see better casting with evidences! and the guy is married I think.

Married with kids o,
I'm so sad reading this, because I was loving his family.
But if this is true, embarassed
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by deyink1: 7:19am On Mar 29, 2018
klint don marry second wife be that niyen,

by the way, am in need of faultless samsung galaxy s4 i9505 variant in ibadan
contact 07086503756
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Typical stupidity of some men, cheating on their wives with someone who doesn't even measure up to their wives at home. He let his preek wander away, he should face the consequences. He had the responsibility to be faithful to his wife, it was his duty to discern a hustler from a far and keep his preek to himself. As a married man it is your sole responsibility to keep your home in place and stay true to your wife.

Some will say it is the devil but the truth is he made a conscious decision to fvck a hustler and without condom for that matter.

Ladies this days nor wan hear o,if you play away match be ready to face the music, see evidence grin grin grin

He should take care of his child, she didn't ask to be born by two stupid adults who refused to be responsible undecided.

6 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by lastempero: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Pat081:
hmmmmm cum to think of it dnt u knw dat Bible words is cumin to pass dat wen d world is cumin to an end women will b asking man out??l0l

More reason why one should be careful,don't allow ur self to be a victim.Before Judas betrayed jesus,jesus made the announcement that one of them will betray him for the word of GOD to come to pass and what happened to him last last?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Sunday Photo (lovely) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) / Naomi Campbell Debunks Wizkid Love Relationship Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.