Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob (39367 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by finest0007(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2018
nikkypearl:
the fact is the girl is nothing compared to the wife...Nothing!
She is just another desperate mgbeke undecided

If you expect the men or women people engage in affairs with to be better looking, you'll be disappointed. Most times they aren't. Asides looks, they are even lacking in aspects where their spouses are doing okay. Its just a result of greed. Call it casting pearls to swines. About her being a desperate mgbeke, it definitely sounds that way but what has a baby mama got to do to survive cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Pat081:
Some guys re just calling d gal different names wot of d guy dat dnt think dat he too gt wife at home b4 slpin with her in d 1st place .

Are u surprised Some men carry their manhood on their head like billboard. And yet run away from responsibilities like rats.

5 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by nikkypearl(f): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2018
BabaO2:

Abeg, no be 'pancake' face be the Koko, leave the guy, he go sort things out.
who carry pancake face biko grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by nnol(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2018
from za look the baby looks like klint.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2018
kabarka:
Its the season of baby mamas.
Women are shameless in this generation.
And men are what? undecidedDouble standard everywhere they only blame the woman she obviously did it alone

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2018
kabarka:
Its the season of baby mamas.
Women are shameless in this generation.
And men are what? undecidedDouble standard everywhere it is so easy to blame the woman she did it by herself right?

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Elnino4ladies: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2018
But his wife is more beautiful than this Mgbeke SMH
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
Ladies stop sleeping with married men. Especially without a condom. Now your life is miserable because of your careless and senseless deeds, you now seeking public compassion. It's high time the society condemns persons like this who think they can score a cheap one after offering themselves to men that have a family for free without protection. This is insane. No pity.

What you gave is what you got. How rational is it for a woman to sleep with a man without protection and without even thinking of the risk of getting pregnant, despite having casual sex with someone who is not your partner in your unsafe period, you can't look for the morning after solution to clean your self up. Damn!
You made sense but you seem to be blaming the woman alone.The man is married for crying out loud she didn't do it by herself.

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by pembisco(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2018
See resemblance, like say them cut klint head do cut and join with the baby
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by 3RNEST(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2018
See resemblance shocked photocopy
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
she wants to ruin someone's marriage.. devil reincarnate
I agree but the man had already ruined it by going outside.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2018
luvme0702:
Stupid home destroyer. Didn't she know that he was married before opening her legs for him?
So it is only her you blame did she force the man to come after her or did he not know he was married and such an act could affect his home?

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by jaxxy(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2018
Very stupid gal. Y sleep with a married man or moreso get pregnant for him. If its was one of her little bf' s around corner will she be silly to get pregnant for him and keep it? She had it all planned out

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by kelish(f): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2018
at least they have a sister now. just thinking out loud
Bitterleafsoup:
Yes she is an idoit for sleeping with a married man and getting pregnant.

But he is wicked, stupid and irresponsible for;
A. Sleeping with a girl young enough to be his daughter without protection, endangering not only his health but his beautiful wife and childrens health too. HIV, herpes and other diseases are not a joke.

B. Breaking your Wifes heart and causing major stress to your family life just to bust a nut.

C. Ignoring the fact that you slept with a girl without protection and not finding out if it is your child with a paternity test, if the child is yours do the needful with financial responsibilities.

It is funny how we call African Americans Akata (lost kitten cat) and claim they have no culture but now have followed the trend of baby mama, baby daddy and deadbeat daddy.
If you can't afford a 2nd Wife proper keep your dirty preeck to yourself nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by finest0007(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2018
luvme0702:
Stupid home destroyer. Didn't she know that he was married before opening her legs for him?

grin shocked No. When he was about to do the do, he somehow forgot he had a beautiful wife and kids at home. Oga the house was destroyed by both husband and bae, more by the husband self. People should accept responsibility for their actions.

4 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Lilimax(f): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2018
I just noticed on her IG page, she is being followed by klint da drunk.
This lady is out to ruin Klint's family.
I feel for pretty Lilllien his wife cry
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Seahawk: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2018
So it’s her fault undecided
jaxxy:
Very stupid gal. Y sleep with a married man or moreso get pregnant for him. If its was one of her little bf' s around corner will she silly to get pregnant for him and keep it? She had it all planned out
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by correctguy101(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2018
givan:
Lady: any time she sees your pic she would just be shouting dadaaa....dadaa
Klint: is dadaaa my name undecided

Me: I smell lies. grin Is baby a spiritualist?

Nice one

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Adiwana: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Yes she is an idoit for sleeping with a married man and getting pregnant.

But he is wicked, stupid and irresponsible for;
A. Sleeping with a girl young enough to be his daughter without protection, endangering not only his health but his beautiful wife and childrens health too. HIV, herpes and other diseases are not a joke.

B. Breaking your Wifes heart and causing major stress to your family life just to bust a nut.

C. Ignoring the fact that you slept with a girl without protection and not finding out if it is your child with a paternity test, if the child is yours do the needful with financial responsibilities.

It is funny how we call African Americans Akata (lost kitten cat) and claim they have no culture but now have followed the trend of baby mama, baby daddy and deadbeat daddy.
If you can't afford a 2nd Wife proper keep your dirty preeck to yourself nonsense!

A man concerned About how another should live his life who sleeps with bla bla bla.Think you should keep that afvise to yourself.who your long epistle epp??
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Like if u dont know what to say grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by focus7: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2018
Anora Uchechi, i know na them, the desperate holes.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by larrybee2017(f): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
Ladies stop sleeping with married men. Especially without a condom. Now your life is miserable because of your careless and senseless deeds, you now seeking public compassion. It's high time the society condemns persons like this who think they can score a cheap one after offering themselves to men that have a family for free without protection. This is insane. No pity.

What you gave is what you got. How rational is it for a woman to sleep with a man without protection and without even thinking of the risk of getting pregnant, despite having casual sex with someone who is not your partner in your unsafe period, you can't look for the morning after solution to clean your self up. Damn!
God bless your papa and mama for you. My take too. This idiot needs to start the change that we need in our legal system. Soon now you go see her olosho company dey raise head say the man dey irrresponsible. If na mechco give am Belle I know say she go don comot am, yet the kill joy kept it to share a property that isn't hers. Cheap girl always looking for green grass! Werey somebody

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by jaxxy(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2018
Seahawk:

If she wasn't asking for money I wud blame klint more bt this is just an opportunist. Unless he asked her to go ahead and get pregnant for him. Imagine just how many months and she already jumped on social media. Is dat normal?
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by larrybee2017(f): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2018
Seahawk:
Whose fault? A woman knows when to play safe if they choice to and knows when to destroy homes and get relevant if they choice to too. So now she is tired of responsibility? God punish am. She only needs to be another baby mama to a renowned celeb. Wetin do her boyfriend before she met joint, what a shame. Women no longer have pride oooo. It really amaze me how people from that side stoop so low. The truth is she can't get the happiness she truly deserve no matter how she try. It someone else's home, go labour for yours olosho oshi

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Pat081: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2018
ndy87:

Are u surprised Some men carry their manhood on their head like billboard. And yet run away from responsibilities like rats.
abi now
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by ChiefSweetus: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Utter fucken nightmare chai! I go like dey Klint next umunna meeting. The subs will be lit! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by SuperSuave(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2018
lilyheaven:

Married with kids o,
I'm so sad reading this, because I was loving his family.
But if this is true, embarassed
It's true. All those evidences can't be coincidence
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2018
Lol! The babe enter one chance. He heard that Davido is give sophia Mamodu 300k every month and all the baby mama's in out entertainment industry and living well she decide to join.
She did n't consider the fact that all fingers are not equal.
Maybe she have been complaining about the 10k she was receiving and .......
As for klint, i he knows what to tell the wife: simple, he was under the influence of alchohol.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by cchiagom(f): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2018
So what does she want him to do, kick his wife out and bring you in? OYO is your case!
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by karashita: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Foolish woman.You allowed a "drunk" father your child and you are now complaining.You must be drunk�.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by pweetyoge(f): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2018
stupid dumb ass girl, quite foolish..you think ranting on social media would give u a standing ovation right...if i were to be the wife of klint, i will fight her to the very last, i will make certain she suffers and not get a dime even if the child belongs to klint. since they never want to have sense, all morality lost to the dog..shameless dirty call girls who have sex with just anyone. klint's wife should fight her hubby on the inside very well and not let one dirty home wrecker ruin her marriage...but make sure she suffers wallahi and never get a dime. when next she sees a married man even if he is drunk or not, she wont go opening that her dirty leg for him. dirty shameless Sandra Novo Jacob.
p.s i dey vex wallahi, all dis devilish ladies ruining homes and wrecking family...all because they cnt close the leg and wait on God's time for their own hubby.

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by bros856: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2018
Oh boy see casting ooooo. Well the guy for do well make the thing hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) / Peter Okoye Jet Skiing In Dubai Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.