Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) (30092 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Bustincole(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
I neva thought u leave me, soon for any1, so hard to let u go

my child my baby girl, time has come to live ur life

Das wat is goin tru the man's mind

Tears of Joy

1 Like

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Pennywise(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2018
What kind of nonesense drama is this? She doesnt stop being your daughter just because she is married. Some of us cant wait for them to be free. Lol
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by freetheking: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2018
The love of a father and daughter is so much

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by okolet(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Beta tell ur mum now not to try that on our wedding day oo grin
daiksworld:
Then u better hurry n accept me before she's to weak to cry.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by kofo844: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Proffdada:
And this made FP ? undecided

A litrate dog. Looks very educated
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2018
daiksworld:
Then u better hurry n accept me before she's to weak to cry.
Goan tell my father first @ JasonScolari if he agrees, who am i to say no grin
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by okolet(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Beta tell ur mum now not to try that on our wedding day oo grin
Divay22:
My mum would do this in excess
To be only daughter sweet sha
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:

Goan tell my father first @ JasonScol.ari if he agrees, who am i to say no grin
angry angry angry
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by kenodrill: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Tears of joy....
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2018
He has been bleeping her kpekus.. tueh
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Rubbiish:
Weak man....If it was death nko?
Shame on him...
Rubbiish so men who cry are weak undecided nawa for your mentality he loves his daughter and he is close to her.He isn't weak but he is strong.Thumbs up to the man cool

3 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by earthcrust: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Pls don't call him a weak man cos d love between father and daughter is stronger than love between male children. This is a father in deed. Female children take more care of their father and mother than d male. Don't blame d Baba pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by BlvckSoul(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2018
cheesy

The girl be like....daddy don't cry I'll soon be back.

If you know what I mean grin
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Adamummya(f): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2018
aw............so emotional right now, wish i hada dad like dis
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Psoul(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2018
IamPatriotic:
cry That's a needless crying, will the man marry his daughter, he should have known what he was in for when he "accepted" the suitor.

You would have understood this if you were brought up in a family filled with so much love. Were parent so much love their children, children love their parents same way and also love their siblings.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Proffdada: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2018
HeWrites:

And you COMMENT
and you quoted me?
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by emmxzy(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2018
emotion has no meaning to some people
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by onatisi(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Daughters are the only protection a father has against his wife. When a wife starts misbehaving,the daughters usually cover-up for their mothers mistakes and take care of their daddys. To now have such a person leaving your house is really hard at times. Some daughters are even closer to their dads than their mothers and they are their fathers most trusted confidants .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by shepherd003: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2018
chey ah....*whipping my tears as well*
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by profmallor: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Eeya, that's when all the emotions of watching her being born, learning to walk, saying "dada", going to school, graduating and now getting married accumulate in your memory, you just let it out. Even the toughest of men get emotional when their daughters are leaving home.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Shior

Shior shior enu e . grin

Someone can not cry for the love of her daughter in peace. grin

It will be your turn one day. you go know how it feels to use your own hand give one stranger your daughter for eternal legal banging.

grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by valstan: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2018
EXCESS *LOVE*
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Mydazz(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2018
IamPatriotic:
cry That's a needless crying, will the man marry his daughter, he should have known what he was in for when he "accepted" the suitor.

It's not the same feeling on that very day. Do you wonder why people still cry at the burial of someone who died months before, when you expect that they would have gotten over it.
I have only cried twice in my adult life, once while praying and at my maternal grandma burial.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Heffalump(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2018
This one na agbaya cry abeg.

A good father should be happy seeing his daughter marry
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by adar4222(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Not surprised, she is above 35yrs. It is on normal with parents who married off their daughter above this age!
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2018
DuruCrusher:
This is how to cry.....
Lool.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2018
laurel03:
Man like a Woman

You dey mind am?

Even small boys for school dey bear pain and hold tears. this baba dey hia dey cry cos of ordinary wedding... $mh
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:
My mum would do this in excess
To be only daughter sweet sha
No wonda u spoil like left hand. akeju omo!
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by MelaninGirlie(f): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2018
omg this is so sweet
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by MelaninGirlie(f): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2018
omg this is so sweet
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by majekoam(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Any men that are genuinely insulting this man are punks...

Either:

1) You don't have a daughter and know how it feels. Even the toughest man in the world will be disarmed by his baby girl.

2) You don't have a close bond with your parents....it is well oooooo

3) You don't know the joy of successfully raising a child to maturity and independence... most of you that are insulting him can't even support your stomach infrastructure let alone a family and a child. Also look at his wife's face...clearly a satisfied woman. So anyone doubting him as a man should keep kwayet....

4) Lastly he is an emotional man. They exist. Get over it. I'm betting any negativity is out of jealousy.

This country will not allow anything positive to bloom....haba

5 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by golamike: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2018
I understand how the man felt. I can't imagine how I would react when my girls (3) leave to join their husbands. I have this serious bond with them that only me can understand. I am very certain that I'd cry on their wedding days (particularly my first daughter), it may not be in the public though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Groomsmen Dabbing / Six Important Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Day. / 85 Happy New Year 2019 Messages, New Year SMS & Wishes To Send To Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.