Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) (30091 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:
To write also
Lol, That means ur left hand is useful oo.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by petenweke: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
I don't get it daddy are you saying she's marrying too soon or what? She looks like she's in her early 40s. You should be "Laving"
What if it was death nko?
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Divay22(f): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol, That means ur left hand is useful oo.
Yeah.. Unlike yours sad
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mydazz:

It's not the same feeling on that very day. Do you wonder why people still cry at the burial of someone who died months before, when you expect that they would have gotten over it.
I have only cried twice in my adult life, once while praying and at my maternal grandma burial.

Why were you crying when praying....? Just curious cos it's strange.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by scobyhybrid(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
emotionally but dis can't solve Nigeria problem undecided
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Divay22:
Yeah.. Unlike yours sad
I use both.
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by flyDixon: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
DuruCrusher:
This is how to cry.....

cheesy
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by bannykel: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dpharisee:
Only men who are close to their daughters will understand this emotional moment.
His closest confidante is living. They only person who can ask him to sit at home and he will obey without knowing why he is obeying her instructions.
The man feels so lonely here, a loneliness which a wife cannot fill but only a daughters love for her father can fill.

My friend told me about how his daughter asked him not to kill a chicken layer he bought for Christmas because it just layed an egg and he couldn't go further but let it go, but if it was his wife that gave same directive he will challenge her (as man of the house) and go ahead and slaughter the chicken happily.

The mother is smiling because she knows that competition has reduced, that 'mole' who tells her husband everything that happens in his absence is living the house finally.
No mind all dis nairalander wey no knw anytin but like to talk anyhow, my baby girl of 2yrs told my hubby not to go and watch ball and he obeyed, but if I were de one DAT told him not to go and watch ball arnd 1am, he will Neva obey.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by bionixs: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
laurel03:
Man like a Woman
you won't understand
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by videoitlimited: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let's customise your video event for you. This is better
done by involving you.
Past, childhood VHS video of those that are to be married can be converted to digital format.

Call 070 3184 3869
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Mayeldah(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2023
Stop SIMPING man, that game is for women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Groomsmen Dabbing / Six Important Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Day. / 85 Happy New Year 2019 Messages, New Year SMS & Wishes To Send To Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.