Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) (25753 Views)

Gov Ajimobi Celebrates His Senior Personal Assistant / Bola Tinubu Cuts His 66th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Buhari, Osinbajo & Wife / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by samysamy: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bola Tinubu is 66 today.Governor Ajimobi wished him happy birthday in a special way and wrote...

'Happy birthday to our dear Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Jagaban, I wish for you more years of service to our fatherland in health, to renewed vigor and under the watchful eyes of the almighty'.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/see-how-governor-ajimobi-celebrated.html?m=1

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by HungerBAD: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Icon.

No matter the hatred and mudslinging towards this man, the fact cannot be disputed that you are a Kingmaker.

You have made kings in Nigeria,even if eventually, you got that of Buhari wrong.

But a well respected kingmaker you are.

I salute you.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
nice....

icon of democracy indeed

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
ONE AND ONLY JAGABAN.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by sundayslim(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
nice colors.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
HungerBAD:
Icon.

No matter the hatred and mudslinging towards this man, the fact cannot be disputed that you are a Kingmaker.

You have made kings in Nigeria,even if eventually, you got that of Buhari wrong.

I salute you.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by micolaj: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy Birthday Asiwaju

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Thewesterner(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy Birthday baba... Igba odun odun kan

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by jayson87: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
GEJ is the real icon of democracy not this power drunk thugs

15 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by oyetunder(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Political crocodiles and lizards getting older...even with official ages.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by segebase(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
de
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by jayson87: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
HungerBAD:
Icon.

I salute you.
For the records Tinubu never made Buahri king, Buahri used his sorry ass and dumped him

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by idris4r83(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bjjj
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by bush112(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
I can only see 78 here
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by DAVID133: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
IS THAT WOT YOU WANT......NETKING

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by allanphash7(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jagaban of the world

World best

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by obowunmi(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy badday 2 u chief Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Herdsmen: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
See him face..

Thief.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Boland(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
For the records Tinubu never made Buahri king, Buahri used his sorry ass and dumped him
You understand so little about politics.

Tinubu knew he could use no other candidate to remove GEJ other than Buhari.

In this democratic dispensation, Presidents can only spend sometimes on the power seat then leave, the people that stay relevant for long time take politics more than just what it is, it's a business of a lifetime to them.

Buhari will sooner or later leave, people like tunubu will always remain, and that's why they're always calm when someone they put in a position becomes disloyal to them, they know it's just a matter of time. it's not just in Nigeria, it's like that all over the world.

It's just unfortunate that, the king makers we have in this part of the world don't have the people's interest at heart but their own selfish interest.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Alum34(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just two comments front page, Modes fear God o o.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
As a true yoruba boy i dare not insult my elders but the bitter truth is none of these our old politicians deserve praise because their have taken advantage of their positions and enriched themselves, although i admire and respect Jagaban but he is part of Nigeria's problems and until they are pushed out of the equation Nigeria cannot be great...... angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by jayson87: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Boland:
You understand so little about politics.
Bite the truth my friend. Even his wife confirmed his sorry asss was dumped. I guess you know better than his wife that sleeps on same bed with him

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
The over rated treasurer and "god" of lagos...
Rotimi tried to do same in Rivers, but was crushed by WIKEpedia.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by fatiaanu(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Am not one of your fans Jagaban, but I respect you so much. You are different thing to many people, to me you are indeed an ICON. You must install Igbo President, that should be your next target. Happy birthday to you Baba.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Throwback: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:

How much did Jim Nwobodo stole when compared to ATM Dasuki?

How much of it can buy a Peugeot, especially when stealing is not corruption?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by focus7: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Igbos are having bp already as their nightmare is been celebrated.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy birthday Jagaban.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) by jayson87: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Throwback:

How much did Jim Nwobodo stole when compared to ATM Dasuki?

How much of it can but a Peugeot, especially when stealing is not corruption?
Abacha never stole and Abacha is not corrupt. The funds where taken away under Abacha's regime

And guess who was the Minister of Petroleum under that Regime

You ain't the only who got throwbacks my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) / Photos: Aisha Buhari Visits Maiduguri / Ogun 2019 Governorship Tears Amosun, Osoba & Tinubu Apart - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.