Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) (54678 Views)

El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by AzizG550(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rented crowd, me leave my house to welcome this Dullarddin? Umpossible [color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by bayaar(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Massive Crowd Indeed

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Emma Powerless right now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by IdJack(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hope those waving their hands are happy with their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by smirn(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tracypacy:
A governor bought wheelbarrows to empower youths in his state.

Another governor commissioned a bole hole and a transformer.

A governor commissioned statues.

Your President and another governor are doing colabo to commission a bus stop..
is this the change Nigeria deserve?
Leave Nigeria only, you are not the only Nigerian. Simply ask yourself the value you have added to your own miserable life since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by SUNNINO(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Back to base in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by CSTR1002: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
obi58:

We all know how easy it is to organise agberos for any function
You should have just asked the Yoruba nuisance what buhari has done to deserve reelection, and he will become speechless.

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Juciano1:
Jobless people...what are they welcoming him for?
Don't call them jobless. Those are Lagos state workers. Do you think the holiday was just for them to relax at home;stay at home and lose your job.

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Villain treated like a hero, by 2019, try get yourself together and leave Nigeria alone

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
I will vote for buhari in 2019,to teach those who voted him into power a lesson,as I talk reach for 2015 una nor hear,its pay back time I don't care

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was xpectin a massive crowd

Well, Am not surprise at the low turnout shaa... The masses are not smiling

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Eberex(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! paid welcomers!!! no wonder lagos state declared today a public holidAy, cos if not, nobody in his right sense would come out to welcome him.

Lubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by joeyswift(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
People were paid to welcome him. Some zombies are becoming immune to the President Buhari virus,that is why you can see few people welcoming him

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by davolax: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
President Muhammadu Buhari this morning arrived Lagos and was received by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode at the presidential wing of the Ikeja Airport.

Lagosians also came out in large numbers to welcome the president even though movement was restricted on some roads as a result of the 2-day visit.

See more photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/03/lagosians-came-out-en-masse-to-welcome-president-buhari-photos.html

A few Civil servants that were forced to show up by their politically exposed bosses.

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
muykem:
That's cool, in other news 5% is planning to send PMB back to Daura.

grin grin grin grin

5% that dont even have any political affiliation. I wonder how there life's will become after Buhari wins the next election.

I just hope they wont start Biafra agitation again out of pain, agony and fraustration

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Tracypacy(f): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
I have added business, employ 6 people in my small soap factory. Well, you the miserable one here.
smirn:

Leave Nigeria only, you are not the only Nigerian. Simply ask yourself the value you have added to your own miserable life since 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why are you Nigerians so gullible. That crowd looks Photoshoped,ask Adekunle Gold..

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by classic007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
President Muhammadu Buhari this morning arrived Lagos and was received by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode at the presidential wing of the Ikeja Airport.

Lagosians also came out in large numbers to welcome the president even though movement was restricted on some roads as a result of the 2-day visit.

See more photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/03/lagosians-came-out-en-masse-to-welcome-president-buhari-photos.html

is well
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by t111(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Animals like you are the reasons why I am worried if youths deserve power,have you taken your time to check the itinerary of his visit,you don't just type Bulls hit and mislead fools of your type...

Tracypacy:
This New Airport Terminal in Lagos was built and commissioned by GEJ

No public holiday was declared for its commissioning
No road closures.
No fan fare

Buhari is coming to Lagos to commission a "Bus stop" and we have a State of Emergency on our hands

Agents of the State are mobilising 10 people from each ward in Lagos with a promise of NGN3,000 to come and hail Buhari while the police has caged the NBA Ikeja Branch which wishes to protest against Ambode’s retrogressive policies.

Any crowd you see in Lagos today is rented
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by adams345(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
who dat one help...hmmmmm see pple but few followers

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by laffwitmi: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Who care for your vote,ur vote or no vote...Sai baba will still win...We no want any piG vote
osazsky:
I will vote for buhari in 2019,to teach those who voted him into power a lesson,as I talk reach for 2015 una nor hear,its pay back time I don't care
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ejiod:
Forced civil servants . why won't they come out
That crowd looks Photoshoped obviously.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by slowice(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wait oo, op you mean that this people left their houses on this impromptu public holiday +heavy traffic jx to say hi to the head of this current propaganda govt? I ve nothing else to say

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by UBTHEGREAT(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=LasgidiOnline post=66260240]President Muhammadu Buhari this morning arrived Lagos and was received by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode at the presidential wing of the Ikeja Airport.

Why e b say na jux one set of pictures dem use?.. Ah! see scaming
Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by nku5: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by rhythyson: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tracypacy:

No road closures.
No fan fare

Buhari is coming to Lagos to commission a "Bus stop" and we have a State of Emergency on our hands

Agents of the State are mobilising 10 people from each ward in Lagos with a promise of NGN3,000 to come and hail Buhari while the police has caged the NBA Ikeja Branch which wishes to protest against Ambode’s retrogressive policies.

Any crowd you see in Lagos today is rented.

@ the pic
While President Buhari is in Lagos to commission a Bus Stop or Terminal, This is what the President of Kenya commissioned last year - World Class Rail Stations.

Are we going backward or forward?

What kind of country is this?

Wailer sported grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Tracypacy(f): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
How have I mis lead them? Obviously you are child
t111:
Animals like you are the reasons why I am worried if youths deserve power,have you taken your time to check the itinerary of his visit,you don't just type Bulls hit and mislead fools of your type...

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by tonguengineer(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tracypacy:

No road closures.
No fan fare

Any crowd you see in Lagos today is rented
True talk bro more than 50 policemen were statioñed to cage them so as to stop the protest. The hypocrisy of people just baffles me because those days if mama peace is coming people will be lamenting that the traffic is too much now here we have jibrin the dullard who closes all roads what did they have to say about that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
E pain them.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by Firgemachar: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Lol

These people never seize to amaze me

Bunch of ass lickers

It's cease not seize.
Dullard!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Welcome President Buhari To Lagos State (Photos) by zinizta: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Lol

These people never seize to amaze me

Bunch of ass lickers
you would never cease to spell wrongly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / The 14th And The 16th Presidents Of Nigeria (Photo) / Senator Abdulmimun Zareko From Jigawa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.