Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit (36250 Views)

When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by tayo4ng(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
funkeeeee
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by blazer2018: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Like seriously grin grin

Who will see this woman on the street and not pick race...

In fact all these Local Government officials that pick mad people for don pick her finish before she explains herself.. grin grin

Orisirisi...smh
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by kyaagbanairaland(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
GUY you have commented on all topics on nairaland today. dont you have anything positive and worthwhile you do in real life
Are you a monitoring spirit sent from the gods?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Deltayankeeboi: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
paymentvoucher:
grin grin Please how did you know if you are also busy? Just thinking out Loud
I have time i usually come online to read comments especially when am kind of bored and i happened to notice that the guy commented on ALL the topics on frontpage today. who does that? thats a very high level of idleness
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by shepherd003: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na wao looks like carnival display,probably Calabar. nevertheless respect to her Sha
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by innocential3032(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na calabar she cum frm,no doubt abt it
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Toosure70: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I give up..

God please tell the angel to blow the trumpet..

I can't take this anymore.
You are free to press delete from your side Now.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by bukatyne(f): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Leetunechi:
I'm just wondering how deeper life people ask for sex

Them belike. Funke wake up is Time for sexual ministration

Sounds romantic in the right voice.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by KingSango(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nothing wrong with what she is doing. Its the humor of a woman. She's probably a wife and mother off to sale her fruits to keep her family up.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by PETUK(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
GUY you have commented on all topics on nairaland today. dont you have anything positive and worthwhile you do in real life
Guy you've seen all the topic on Nairaland today don't you have anything positive and worthwhile you do in real life?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Gossiplover: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
this is madness
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I give up..

God please tell the angel to blow the trumpet..

I can't take this anymore.

Blow trumpet for what?

Pls this is someone's tradition, It not a sign of end time. This attire n other naked looking traditional attires has been here for thousands of years....Why didn't they blow trumpet Since den?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by ChimuchiYola(f): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ewoooo

Anambra Girls are sexy like me

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWo003pI8_g
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Egalitarian1: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

If you had something worthwhile to do in real life, you wouldn't have read through all the topics on Nairaland. You are an epitome of redundance yet you chose to cover up your sin but blot out that of others! Nkita rachakwaa gi anya there! You get luck say today na Holy Thursday and I dey good mood if not,I for curse you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Deltayankeeboi: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Egalitarian1:

If you had something worthwhile to do in real life, you wouldn't have read through all the topics on Nairaland. You are an epitome of redundance yet you chose to cover up your sin but blot out that of others! Nkita rachakwaa gi anya there! You get luck say today na Holy Thursday and I dey good mood if not,I for curse you.
LOL. YOU HAVE JUST DISCOVERED YOURSELF THAT YOU SPEND TIME HERE DOING RUBBISH SO I DONT BLAME YOU. HAVE FUN
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Twrecks(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
But Palm Sunday don pass na
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Perkins1: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
The mod that banned me till 2028, may you die in 2028 since its a special year for you....

Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Malawian(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is stew much.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Chocboyslim: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
flyca:
I'm just wondering how they were able to hold the palm fruits together. How could they possibly pass a thread through the nuts, abi na glue?
Was actually thinking the same thing. Which super glue fit do this kind work??
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by MhizzAJ(f): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

See this foolish guy
You've practically been on the whole thread today if not you wouldn't ve observed him like you ve anything positive or worthwhile going on for you outta nairaland...ode!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Mhizrohzz(f): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
is dis creativity or madness.. it's funny tho
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Deltayankeeboi: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
MhizzAJ:

See this foolish guy
You've practically been on the whole thread today if not you wouldn't ve observed him like you ve anything positive or worthwhile going on for you outta nairaland...ode!
LOL. young woman. i only read the "1st page" comments on front page topics when am bored. lol am sure my comment hit you really hard, now you just discovered yourself that you waste much of your time and energy on nl and that's why you are so pained by my comment. People like you, the social media is your only source of happiness and entertainment so i dont blame you too much. Enjoy yourself here babe. btw you just didnt have to insult me for saying the bitter truth. my apologies if my comment really got the better part of your emotions. lol goodnight dear
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Whyke141: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
PoetKhu speaks for African Women!

This is a cry for help sounding through a vessel of experience. It is time to fight for our rights as a woman & mother. It is time to agitate for the respect of motherhood!

This pain is too expensive to be accepted! We need to speak! Harken to this voice sounding from Africa. Listen to our cry, our plea...

Sing this song along with us... Enjoy���

http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/03/plea-of-cheating-wife.html
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by maisauki: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
she must be from calabar
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by daclemx: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

YOU THAT HAS BEEN MONITORING HIM, ARE U A MONITORING SPIRIT? DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE TOO? IS MONITORING YOUR PROFESSION? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by Nature8(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Trendzbase:
Something that would have been enough to make one big pot of Ofe Akwu...Lol

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2018/03/photo-of-woman-wearing-banga-soup.html

Lol
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by highness25(m): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
How did you know he has commented on all the topics today? well, you have also done the same by acknowledging his moves on nairaland today. No difference between the two of you. keep it cool
Re: Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit by bewla(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Chop the palm fruits

Space cleared to suck breast

Run away to the nearest police station
palm Thursday

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More / Why Are Second-hand Clothes Called Okrika In Nigeria / I Want To Have Quick Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.