Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (122143 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2018
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE FINALE OF JEWEL FROM THE GHETTO?

Hello folks,

I feel great talking to you once more.

So far, we've seen 51 interesting, exciting, intriguing, suspense-filled episodes with some unexpected twists and turns. And we've got only three more episodes to go!

I call these episodes ...

THE FINALE!

So, how do you think this story will end? Would Simisola ever get well? Would Yemi’s life ever remain the same? Would he end up marrying Nicole? Would the missing glow return to Pink Roses? Would Simisola's family ever be happy?

What about Shakirah, Risi, Spark, and Tiger? Would they be amongst the few that get away with wickedness?

Will the story actually end a tragedy like I hinted sometime ago?

The FINALE hits your screen later today!

While you stay tuned, share your thought.

Qudus Oko-Osi

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by devilmaycry1(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2018
wow cant wait 4 it

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by devilmaycry1(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2018
angry
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by ProfClassic: 3:59pm On May 01, 2018
JamesKudooski:

ProfClassic, at times, we can't just take away little tragedies from some plots.

True though embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 01, 2018
It is likely to take a bittersweet ending. I think we've seen a enough tragedy, now is time for payback!!! Mr. James, Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Kormforth: 4:51pm On May 01, 2018
I think there would be an happy ending. I see love and karma taking over: I see simisola getting well, yemi getting married to his ghetto jewel, while the dark friends get caught. I may be wrong though cos the story is full of twist. The story may end up revealing the heavy margin between the rich and the poor, hence yemi and simi parting ways.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by rukidanty: 5:25pm On May 01, 2018
what I am certain of is that simi will definitely end up marrying yemi n shakiru will end up in prison cos spark and his crew is going to betray her... that's my own view of the story

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 01, 2018
Played by the heart happened to the best of us nice story op you did a great job by keeping us intrigued

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Eronsammy(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2018
I seriously don't know what to say....All I know is that this story is one of the most interesting stories I have read on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by becca2017(f): 7:26pm On May 01, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Lol! Pa James? That's ridiculous. cheesy
Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Xedy(f): 7:55pm On May 01, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Xedy, thanks a lot.
ok

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by stizzy(f): 8:30pm On May 01, 2018
The suspense is killing me o

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Kaycee9242(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2018
Am suspecting dt scorpion will be revived then simisola and yemi will get bk together though yemis mother might still be a problem to them

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
It is likely to take a bittersweet ending. I think we've seen a enough tragedy, now is time for payback!!! Mr. James, Thanks a lot.

Nice comment, Godwindanielboy.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2018
Kormforth:
I think there would be an happy ending. I see love and karma taking over: I see simisola getting well, yemi getting married to his ghetto jewel, while the dark friends get caught. I may be wrong though cos the story is full of twist. The story may end up revealing the heavy margin between the rich and the poor, hence yemi and simi parting ways.

Wonderful line of thought, Kormforth.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2018
rukidanty:
what I am certain of is that simi will definitely end up marrying yemi n shakiru will end up in prison cos spark and his crew is going to betray her... that's my own view of the story

Another splendid line of reasoning.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2018
Faspen:
Played by the heart happened to the best of us nice story op you did a great job by keeping us intrigued

Thanks a lot, Faspen.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2018
Eronsammy:
I seriously don't know what to say....All I know is that this story is one of the most interesting stories I have read on nairaland

Thank you very much, Eronsammy. You are bursting my brain.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2018
becca2017:

Lolzzzzz

cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2018
stizzy:
The suspense is killing me o

Eyah, pele
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Am suspecting dt scorpion will be revived then simisola and yemi will get bk together though yemis mother might still be a problem to them

I pray this happens.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by cyndy1000(f): 10:03pm On May 01, 2018
Me I don vex ooooo please tell doing these to us na! I have been checking every now and then yet no update. hian oh

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2018
Hello My Good People,

It's been fun and insightful reading your wonderful comments. The comments presented diverse angles to the possible ending of our story.

So, which perspective will be right?

Kindly stay tuned as the GRAND FINALE unfolds....
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2018
Jewel from the Ghetto ...

The FINALE

Loading!!!

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by imranMotunrayo(f): 10:25pm On May 01, 2018
Waiting

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Jasmine4(f): 10:26pm On May 01, 2018
This kain suspense ehn! Pls drop it already...The suspense is killing me. Nice story bro...Keep soaring higher!

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2018
cyndy1000:
Me I don vex ooooo please tell doing these to us na! I have been checking every now and then yet no update. hian oh

Lol!

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2018
imranMotunrayo:
Waiting

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2018
Jasmine4:
This kain suspense ehn!
Pls drop it already...The suspense is killing me.
Nice story bro...Keep soaring higher!

And thanks for the compliment, Jasmine4
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by devilmaycry1(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2018
Lol Waiting
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2018
EPISODE 52
(THE FINALE PART ONE)

THE NEXT DAY, NEWS of Scorpion’s gruesome death spread like wildfire. Pink Roses was turned upside-down with grief. The entire neighbourhood was also in disarray. While so many people wept inconsolably for the death of the man who had become the protector of the locality, scoundrels rejoiced over the death of their nemesis.

Uselu, Benin City, Ward WG-04, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital.

Yemi sat beside Simisola’s bed deeply lost in thought. He was grieved by the news of Scorpion’s death but that was only a small part of his worries. Simisola’s improvement had been painfully slow or rather insignificant. Each day sitting beside her bed during the visiting hours and seeing Simisola the way she was usually heightened his grief and feeling of guilt.

He had tried all he could to show her care and love but with little effects. He had brought flowers to the extent that there was no space any longer for even one more. Same was true of all other material needs of hers. At a point, he almost felt like quitting but for the strong love he had for her and Yinka’s constant encouragement.

And today, not much had changed. As Yemi sat down thinking, he heard Celine Dion’s ‘If Wall Could Talk’ from a radio in the adjoining ward. It was their couple’s song which was now a part of him. Spontaneously without realizing it, he began sinking along with the song.

Yemi’s mellifluous voice seeped into Simisola’s ears. The voice began to sound recognizable. Her brain set to work to process the song and the voice. This send flashes of memorable images into her mind! The images played like a movie on a cinema screen in her head. She remembered the joy she felt when they both curdled in each other’s arm to select the song and the feeling came back. She saw Yemi running after her at Elegushi Beach in a romantic chase and how they both talked about their motivations in life.

She also saw Yemi pressing his lips against hers under the massive Iroko tree at Ajele Village and remembered vividly the bolts of passion that surged through her. The same passion gushed through her as she laid in the bed. Her eyes flung open suddenly and caught sight of Yemi who was bent over and completely lost in his tormenting thoughts.

She screamed, “YEMI!!!” And before Yemi could recover from the shock that engulfed him, Simisola ran over and threw her hands round him. The embrace was so forceful that it almost knocked him off the chair.

Yemi didn’t realize when he screamed, “SIMISOLA!!!” He held her head in both hands and kissed her forehead repeatedly. “You are alright?” He rubbed her cheeks. “Oh, thank God.” He hugged her again.

The doctors and nurses heard Yemi’s scream and came running in. That was when Simisola noticed her surroundings. “Yemi, where am I? What happened to me? What am I doing here?” she asked all questions in one breath as she looked around her surroundings. The doctors’ faces shone with joy. But they had to conduct some tests to be sure that she was really alright and that it wasn’t a temporary period of lucidity. They asked Yemi to excuse them and immediately he turned to leave, Simisola began to cry, “No. Please don’t let him leave me again. I beg of you.”

Yemi’s emotions caved in. He held his palms against his cheeks, his mouth forming an ‘O’ while tears trickled down his cheeks. It was the tears of joy. Seeing what was happening, the doctors motioned on Yemi to remain.

“I am okay. Nothing is wrong with me.” Simisola insisted as the doctors examined her. After their examination, they certified that she was completely alright but insisted that they had to monitor her for two more days before discharging her from the hospital. However, they granted Yemi the opportunity to stay more than the visiting hours during those two days.

Yemi’s joy knew no bounds as he recounted the miracle he just witnessed. He kept praying that it shouldn’t turn out to be a dream. After waiting for about an hour to confirm he wasn’t dreaming, he began to call to break the news. First to Yinka, then his dad, Simisola’s parents, and thereafter those at Pink Roses. The jubilation was out of this world. Only Scorpion wasn’t around to share in the joy. Simisola soon found out about his death and grieved over him badly.

Soon, Yemi and Simisola were back in Lagos. Yemi explained to her how they discovered that it was a setup and begged for her forgiveness for not trusting her. She replied that there was nothing to forgive and rather thanked him for going to the length he went in order to find her.

Yemi immediately flew her out of the country. He believed that after all she had gone through, she needed a better place to relax and where he could think of was the United States of America. He enrolled her for a course in Hairdressing and Cosmetology. She spent the next eighteen months in the States while they made arrangements for their wedding.

Mrs Williams supported the union as Nicole had fallen out of favour with her. Nicole had, out of her spite for Simisola, done a story on how ladies from poor backgrounds took advantage of the rich ones for selfish reasons. She had, in the story, cited as an example, the case of the son of one of the richest men in the country, Yemi and a poor lady from the ghetto, Simisola on national television. Mrs Williams had grown mad over the story as different people had kept calling to confirm the story. She had considered it a deliberate action on the part of Nicole to drag the name of the Williams family in the mud.

To be continued ... Watch out for The Finale Part Two!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by devilmaycry1(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2018
wow thank u o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.