Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (121960 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 8:31am On May 08, 2018
Good morning Oga James, I'm waiting patiently for the next food ooooo bcs I'm really longing for it grin

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
Ann2012:
Good morning Oga James, I'm waiting patiently for the next food ooooo bcs I'm really longing for it grin

Ann2012, the food is cooking. I've been busy lately. Don't worry, I will serve it hot whenever am able to free up some time. Stay blessed.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 9:09am On May 09, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Ann2012, the food is cooking. I've been busy lately. Don't worry, I will serve it hot whenever am able to free up some time. Stay blessed.
Ok sir, pls make it tasty and delicious �

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Mourin(f): 10:56am On May 09, 2018
kingphilip:
nolook too much o
She's mine
Mourin have you been here
i heard my name..

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2018
Ann2012:
Ok sir, pls make it tasty and delicious �

cheesy I will try my best possible, Ann2012.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2018
Mourin:

i heard my name..

Hello Mourin, Kingphilip invited you here.

You are welcome to my story, my world.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Rophie(f): 12:23am On May 12, 2018
wow...what a captivating story.... more wisdom,knowledge and understanding fall on you sir.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2018
Rophie:
wow...what a captivating story.... more wisdom,knowledge and understanding fall on you sir.

Thank you so much, Rophie. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by mcjesuspikin(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2018
jameskudoski........ please sir, make sure you mention me in your next writing....... God bless you boss........

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
jameskudoski........ please sir, make sure you mention me in your next writing....... God bless you boss........

No qualms, mcjesuspikin. Jah bless you too.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 8:47pm On May 18, 2018
JamesKudooski:

cheesy I will try my best possible, Ann2012.
Good evening Sir James, how r u? Food not yet ready cool

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2018
Boss, how u dey na. Jst checking up ni

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2018
Ann2012:
Good evening Sir James, how r u? Food not yet ready cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ann, food is ready oooo but my day job has not given me the time to serve it ni. I've been seriously busy lately due to my job. Lots of deadlines to meet.

Please bear with me. I will serve the food immediately I'm able to make out time. I don't want to start now and start dragging it unnecessarily because of lack of time.

Have a splendid week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2018
skubido:
Boss, how u dey na. Jst checking up ni

Skubido baba, thanks my brother. Hope you are doing fine. Like I said to Ann up there, I will serve you guys immediately I'm able to free up some time.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Skubido baba, thanks my brother. Hope you are doing fine. Like I said to Ann up there, I will serve you guys immediately I'm able to free up some time.

Stay blessed, bro.

yes bami

i dey ur back

s2u boss
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On May 21, 2018
JamesKudooski:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ann, food is ready oooo but my day job has not given me the time to serve it ni. I've been seriously busy lately due to my job. Lots of deadlines to meet.

Please bear with me. I will serve the food immediately I'm able to make out time. I don't to start now and start dragging it unnecessarily because of late of time.

Yes oo, i will be patient for this one. This one wey don dey take time mean say the food go sweet. Remember, the patient dog eat the fattest bone literally. I am not a dog ooo.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Yes oo, i will be patient for this one. This one wey don dey take time mean say the food go sweet. Remember, the patient dog eat the fattest bone literally. I am not a dog ooo.

Thank you for your patience, Godwindanielboy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 4:28pm On May 31, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Please bear with me. I will serve the food immediately I'm able to make out time. I don't to start now and start dragging it unnecessarily because of late of time.

No problem Sir, writing patiently
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Forkim: 12:19am On Jun 10, 2018
wow have read so many interesting stories on nairaland mehh this one blew my mind kudos more grace

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oga Jameskudooski, long time oooo

Still waiting for the food oooo

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2018
Forkim:
wow have read so many interesting stories on nairaland mehh this one blew my mind kudos more grace

Forkim, thanks a lot, bro. Please enjoy your week.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Ann2012:
Oga Jameskudooski, long time oooo

Still waiting for the food oooo

Annnnnnn cheesy, Long time. How are you doing? I will try to start a new story this week.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
I'm fine Sir, patiently waiting for the story cheesy

JamesKudooski:

Annnnnnn cheesy, Long time. How are you doing? I will try to start a new story this week.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2018
oya ooo boss boss

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2018
skubido:
oya ooo boss boss

Skubido baba, I sight u. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by nekkygracie: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
interesting story...really short and simple. really enjoyed it, dear.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Joylove0267: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
nice write dear, really enjoyed your story.....

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2018
nekkygracie:
interesting story...really short and simple. really enjoyed it, dear.

Thanks, dear. Glad you enjoyed it.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Joylove0267:
nice write dear, really enjoyed your story.....

Thanks, dear. Glad you enjoyed it.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hello my good, good people,

I'm back!!! And it feels great to be back after this annoying hiatus!

My day job actually got the better of me and took me off Nairaland! So, pardon me, please.

I must say that I have really missed you guys— the love, the head-bursting comments and all. In fact, some even sent personal mails to my email trying to find out how I was doing during the 'break in transmission.' It was wonderful receiving so much love!

I really appreciate you guys.

So, now that I'm back, what's up? What do I have for you guy?

Hmmmmm....

Well, Glad to inform you that work has already started on Jewel from the Ghetto 2: The Return of Shakirah!

It promises to be even more breathtaking, nerve-wrecking, and adrenaline-pumping than the first part. It will also shed light on some of the questions that were left unanswered in the first book such as how did Scorpion survive? What happened between him and Gbemisola? Did Yinka find his own love too? And Ngozi, Taiwo and Kenny (the clowns)? etc. What about great suspense, twists and turns? Expect loads of it!

But for now, I am going to drop my debut novel, Prisoner of Love, just like I promised before going for the break.

Let me say this however, despite the fact that Prisoner of Love got featured on Bella Naija, BusinessDay, Literary King and a host of other naija blogs and even became a Bestseller on Okadabooks, I strongly believe that the novel is below par (below my standards). It was my debut novel like I said and I was still learning the ropes then. So, pardon me if you don't find it as captivating as Jewel from the Ghetto. And please don't judge me by it!

That being said, I still believe you will enjoy the story (even if it's a bit).

Please stay tuned!

Below are some teasers.

Once again, it's feels great to be back.

=================================

bluntboy, rayvelez, jerrybakermillz, nextlevel10, phoenixchap, pascalbenz, bejeria101, Sarang, TRACYPETER755, Bolaji299, joromi36, emeraldlife, Queenflourish, YINKS89, Faspen, alphacyborg, abubakarbabang7, OlufemiWhit, GoldenVivi, TheAngry1, Kelvin30286063, sooperrescue, genius43, skubido, Folashadee, oloyedprince1, YoungBruzzy, tonexyx, Marvelous352, rukidanty, Joislim, ADUKKY, Arom21, Peppergroove, becca2017, cortix, kingin55, aprilwise, Eronsammy, HORLADSTAR, IAmXcessiz, Alliswelleumas, jeweltab, PreshyG, Ruibii, OlufemiWhit, devilmaycry1, Ann2012, chinonyinye, Felixdgreat, Phyllis195, Philgo, Jasmine4, AvatarMode, portablefola, Godwindanielboy, rosalieene, Mufahsa, ProfClassic, Kormforth, Gucciqueen38, DemiKOL, kingphilip, kensteven16, josepphh, Hollavick, babajeje123, ayox1, cyndy1000, herosakin777, stizzy, Joislim, Missmossy, officialbazor, Ayomideen, kingin55, IAmAmbrose, Xeynab, queenitee, Xedy, mattobi, tjquib, imranMotunrayo, moseph, asagbaesiri, mcjesuspikin, odunmba, Mourin, Rophie, Forkim, nekkygracie, Joylove0267,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
The New Cover of Prisoner of Love

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Some of the reviews....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.