Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos (39575 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic' / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by muykem: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
There is nothing wrong with that letter. ACN scheduled their meeting first before GEJ decided to visit Lagos the same time.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by castrol180(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
eeeeeh

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Abfinest007(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
devil is still wondering if he still d devil bcus apc have done worse things than devil .d devil is now a learner
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by samtinx(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin when you,bend down to peep another man's anus,not knowing that yours would be wide open for others
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by danpossible(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Very important message.
Anyone that knows the family of our sister, Miss Leah Sharibu. Pls give this message to her parents.
For refusing to deny Our Lord Jesus Christ,
on behalf of Omega Power Ministry Worldwide OPM, she has been given scholarship to any level of her choice when she is released.
She and her parents will be relocated to Port Harcourt and a business will be opened for the mother, a land will also be bought for them with a 3 bedroom flat which will be built for them free of charge from offerings and tithes.
Pls share until it gets to someone that knows the family.
She made the best decision and she will never regret her decision.
For more info.
Omega Power Ministry OPM
Dr Jesus City, Mbodu Aluu,
Port Harcourt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by mozona(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
HMM
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by san316(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
If Lagos were a PDP stae, he wouldn't have said that. So, Lagos is an APC state and Buhari is an APC president. It is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by dvee2: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
So GEJ also blocked the roads? Disgraceful
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by amodu(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Who is then stopping them from writing theirs?
Lai Mohammed shouldn't be blame for their toothlessness
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Pinkyposh(f): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
APC hypocrites
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Pinkyposh(f): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Imagine a letter to a whole president, no respect at all.

Buhari infact you must go home 2019, except you are rigging the election.

But I pray.....anyman , any woman planning to vote for you.....hmmmmmmm what are you waiting for die by Fireeeeee
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by rickyrex(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Smiling am not bothered about this government.... If them like make them turn to shit e concern them. Cause nah we go still vote them again with a cup of rice and 1k note
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Troublemaker007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
When the Great Revolution starts, I will definitely killll two people; Lai Mohammed and Bobrisky. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by humilitypays(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerians are very wicked and heartless!

This is not about hypocrisy, it is total hatred for Goodluck Jonathan by Yoruba leaders and their people simply because Goodluck is Niger Delta and half Igbo.

I have said it and I will repeat it, God is not man, you can fool man but you cannot fool God or nature.

Yorubas keep on doing what you are doing, when God and nature visits, please don't complain because God is the fighter for the unjustly oppressed.

Goodluck Jonathan was and still a good man with ordinary human heart who wishes every other human to succeed like himself but due to wickedness, hatred and tribal bigotry, Yorubas comnived with Hausa-Fulani to frustrate Goodluck's government to ensure it never succeeds.

They tagged him the most corrupt Nigeria president but Abacha, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalami and Buhari who looted Nigeria dry are saints who developed Nigeria and made Nigeria look like Germany, God is watching, una well done, only time will judge, I only ask God for life.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by humilitypays(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerians are very wicked and heartless!

This is not about hypocrisy, it is total hatred for Goodluck Jonathan by Yoruba leaders and their people simply because Goodluck is Niger Delta and half Igbo.

I have said it and I will repeat it, God is not man, you can fool man but you cannot fool God or nature.

Yorubas keep on doing what you are doing, when God and nature visits, please don't complain because God is the fighter for the unjustly oppressed.

Goodluck Jonathan was and still a good man with ordinary human heart who wishes every other human to succeed like himself but due to wickedness, hatred and tribal bigotry, Yorubas connived with Hausa-Fulani to frustrate Goodluck's government to ensure his government never succeeds, and they rejoice over it and call it victory.

They tagged him the most corrupt Nigerian president but Abacha, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalami and Buhari who looted Nigeria dry are saints who developed Nigeria and made Nigeria look like Germany.

God is watching, una well done, only time will judge, I only ask God for good health and long life to witness the end of all these.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
This man na real CLOWN
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Troublemaker007:
When the Great Revolution starts, I will definitely killll two people; Lai Mohammed and Bobrisky. angry
what abt bubu,the main culprit
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
whe n I say apc and pdp are the same people think I don't know what I'm saying. and youths will still com out and defend them as if they lives depend on it
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Celsony: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Aieboocaar:
GOD WHYYY?!!!.... HOW DID I END UP AS A NIGERIAN??

I seriously need to ask Angel michael who tampered with the software programme that was supposed to give me a better country at birth

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I share ur pain bro, i always feel same too.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
well being corrupt and being shameless are just one and the same,how grown men twist there words at every instance to suit there narratives beats my imagination...i am not close to perfect but one thing is i keep my word most of the time!but it seems Nigeria politicians are just dishonorable,deceitful and shameless dogs who would talk from both sides of the mouth for money and power even for a glass of milk!a man that lacks integrity and thrives on hypocrisy is the lowest of men!i think its high time we start stoning these cursed lots...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by bigpicture001: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Guapismo:
I will keep saying that APC and PDP are the same , they just have different names.
It's unfortunate that we have to pick one of the two in the next election.
..u are not serious..u only want to sit on d fence,which lies are known to b ascribed to pdp, do pdp make hate speeches, do they try to con ppl against the president? if ur too ashamed of ur party apc,cuz of their disgraceful attitude, then quit political gist
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
There is no PDP convention planned for today. Lagos state govt also declared a work free day. Sorry both contexts differ in all fairness. But of course perpetual complainers won't see it that way
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Aieboocaar:
GOD WHYYY?!!!.... HOW DID I END UP AS A NIGERIAN??

I seriously need to ask Angel michael who tampered with the software programme that was supposed to give me a better country at birth

i have checked the backup files... you were supposed to have been born in gambia... if not for one small glitch! grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by lexy2014: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
frikpus:
Let's. continue praying for the betterment of this country Nigeria.
while we are praying our leaders are preying
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by possibility1234: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sentiments apart...I respect RENO OMOKRI

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by Reference(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is Reno the PDP. If the opposition PDP is not alive to these things then forget it. Reno cannot by himself ensure good governance.
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
"The party said that frustration of ACN members might lead to a breach of peace, “the consequences of which no one may be able to fathom.”

Just look at a leader's statement!
Violent minded people.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by iAmucheemma(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
And then Pilate asked the crowd, who should I let go and they shouted, Barabbas the thief.
And over 2000 years later, the people are still choosing thieves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by tinktanker: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Guapismo:
I will keep saying that APC and PDP are the same , they just have different names.
It's unfortunate that we have to pick one of the two in the next election.
bros pdp bad o but apc baddest, worstest, inshort i am short off words. but i knw they are nxt to lucifer himself
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by mybestlove(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
frikpus:
Let's. continue praying for the betterment of this country Nigeria.
Oga, We're tired of praying.
Re: Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos by wakeupafricanyo: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO TIME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities / Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy / Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.